Carriage Chevrolet

1600 Huntsville Hwy, Fayetteville, TN 37334

New 888-480-0672
Used 888-451-3604
Service 888-902-5957

Best car buying experience ever!

by from LaVergne, TN |

I recently purchased a car at Carriage Chevrolet, the staff there were so friendly. I had my two small sons with me they enjoyed being there as much as I did. Emily Harrelson really knows her stuff, we came to the dealership with a pre-approved loan but Emily was able to work us out a better deal. I truly felt that she was on our side and wanted us to get the best deal possible. Emily didn't treat us like a sales opportunity but like family. I highly recommend this dealership and Emily to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Best place and experience ever buying a new car.

by from Huntsville, AL |

We bought a new 2014 Chevrolet Impala this week and we absolutely love it. This was our third purchase from Carriage Chevrolet. The people working there are a wonderful. We want to thank Fred Day for taking such great care of us. We highly recommend going to Carriage Chevrolet for your next used or new car. We will always buy our cars there in Fayetteville, Tn.

Wonderful experience at Carriage Chevrolet

by from Lavergne TN |

This past weekend I had a wonderful experience purchasing a used Chevy Cruze from Carriage Chevrolet. From my initial phone call, until I was driving off the lot Emily Harrelson provided excellent customer service. She was able to answer all of my questions and quickly work out a deal that I believe was fair. Everyone we came in contact with at the dealership was friendly and welcoming. I never felt like I was just another number. I hope to enjoy this car for several years but I will recommend this dealership for anyone else that is looking to buy.

Super service!

by from Kelso, TN |

Everyone at Carriage is very friendly and helpful, especially Pete Boscio and Emily Harrelson. I love my new Chevy!

OUTSTANDING!

by from Huntsville, AL |

Dealing with the representatives at Carriage Chevrolet was a great experience. I am sixty years old and Emily Harrelson is the best sales rep I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in as well as being extremely professional and courteous. I highly recommend Carriage Chevrolet and its staff if you are interested in buying a vehicle.

Great Experiance

by from Birmingham, Alabama |

My wife and I tried to buy a 2014 Impala here in Birmingham where we live and had a terrible experience at our local dealer. We located the car they were going to get us at Carriage Cheverolet. I called and spoke to Fred Day on the phone and we were able to make a deal over the phone including taking care of our trade in. In the end Carriage and Fred more than made up for our experiance with our local dealership and my wife and ended up having a very positive car buying experance. Fred and the whole staff took very good care of us. We wish we could continue using Carriage for our service but they are just too far away for us to do that.

Purchase of 2013 Terrain

by from Murfreesboro, TN |

My car buyer experience from Carriage was excellent! I worked with Fred Day that was nice, professional, and very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in. They gave me top dollar for my trade in and a good price on the new car. From meeting the owner of the dealership, to the finance person I would highly recommend Carriage for your next auto purchase, Mark Lively

fred day

by from louisville, ky |

very nice sales team. Fred found us exactly what we were looking for. there was no high pressure or shady deals to contend with.

Silverado Purchase

by from Fayetteville, TN |

I recently purchased a 2014 Silverado Truck from Carriage Chevrolet. Mr. Fred Day was the salesman. He was very thorough in explaining the latest features of the truck. I have found that Mr. Day possesses a broad understanding of the overall operation of this vehicle. I have returned a couple of times with concerns, and Mr. Day has always taken the time to patiently explain everything in an exceptional manner and to my satisfaction. I consider Mr. Day a valued sales person for Carriage Chevrolet. I also use the Service Department from time-to-time and have found all employees to be very friendly, courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable. They always provide excellent care in servicing my vehicles. I highly recommend the Carriage Chevrolet Service Department and Mr. Fred Day as your next salesman when purchasing a vehicle.

A great car buying experience!

by from Belvidere TN |

I recently purchased my gently used 2010 Chevy Cobalt from Carriage and I am very happy with my car buying experience! My salesman was Chad OTinger and he took excellent care of me. The staff at Carriage are friendly and professional and the service department is great! I highly recommend buying here! Thanks Chad for making car buying so easy!,

Carriage Review

by from Hazel Green, AL |

Fred is a pleasure to work with! I've purchased two new vehicles from him and have had an awesome experience both times. He is very knowledgable and helpful and makes the purchasing process easy.