Southern Pines Chevrolet Buick GMC

10722 US Highway 15 501, Southern Pines, NC 28388

Clean facility, friendly atmosphere.

by from Southern Pines, NC |

I liked that I did not have to wait long to speak with someone and that the appointment could be made online. While my service issue wasn't solved during this visit, when I had to bring it back the same day I felt that my vehicle issue was taken seriously. It was a little disconcerting that the service advisor didn't think I had certain options on my vehicle because of the year it was made as opposed to looking at the trim level... but after showing him, he took the time to research more about my vehicle and get more details which reassured me. I was also disappointed that I had to initial for another $90 diagnostic fee that I had just paid that very same day. On a positive note, the service area is very clean and the sales staff were very professional and friendly offering their assistance with a trade if my vehicle wasn't able to be fixed.

Great Service and excellent customer service

by from Aberdeen, NC |

My husband carried his truck up for it's last free oil change and tire rotation, come to find out they could not rotate his tires cause they lost the key for the lock nuts from the last visit.. What if he would have gotten a flat tire, there would been no way he could have changed his tire!! Didn't even know it was missing until his last visit, they looked in his glove box and the key has always sat right there.. I have always been pleased with everything but this.. It really hit a nerve on my part cause I drive that truck a lot myself and I can change a tire if need be, but it if I didn't have the key to unlock it we would have a towing fee.. So, no I am not happy with this.. He has to bring it back and they're going to have to cut something to the tire and I'm scared it's going to cause problem.. I don't know, cause I'm not no mechanic.. I just don't want any problem with this nice truck of ours..

Great service Wonderful staff!!!!!

by from Pinehurst, NC |

Had a water pump failure. Talked with Aaron Hodges and he did a wonderful job of getting my vehicle repaired. Very nice young man. Great experience dealing with Southern Pines Buick.

Awesome Dealership !!!

by from Fayetteville NC |

Great sales and service staff, a Big thank you to Chris Williams, David Voss, Bill Senne, Bobby Dwiggins in Sales, Teresa Ratley and Aaron Hodges in the service department ! Top notch, unbelievably great deals and awesome service dept. I encourage everyone to seek out this dealership, they can't be beat !!

Best Service in Town

by from Pinehurst NC |

I had my vehicle sold. The buyers were flying in to pick it up, The following day (Friday) leaving NC Saturday morning for a Wedding in Atlanta. The lift gate on the vehicle suddenly malfunctioned. Your service dept ordered new struts, installed them, and the vehicle was ready at 9am on Friday! Your Service Team is THE BEST, thanks for saving my sale. B. DiBart

Great service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

We received exceptional service from our salesman Charlie Mitts. He ensured that we got the best deal and followed through with all our wants and needs from start to finish. He was a pleasure to work with .

Excellent customer service

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Had my AC checked. The advisor, Aaron, was wonderful. He kept me highly informed of everything that was going on with my car. Excellent customer service.

Service Work

by from Southern Pines |

Words can't describe how impressed I was with the level of Customer Service that i experienced through the service department at Southern Pines Chevrolet.. Aarron was an absolute joy to deal with. Everyone in Teresa's department was extremely pleasant and wonderful to work with.. Highly recommend them to a friend!!

Best service ever!

by from Southern Pines, NC |

Completely happy! Honestly, best service ever! Everyone was superb! Helpful, and respectful and friendly! Will do it again! This will be my dealer from now on!

Excellent Service, Nice Facility

by from King, NC |

Very professional service on a personal level. Aaron in Service made sure I was informed during every aspect of the repair. Excellent communication!!