Gossett Mazda Hyundai Mitsubishi

Service 888-496-8157

"We Gossett"

High Pressure Tactics - Don't Bother Stopping By

by from Arlington, TN |

One night last week I stopped by this dealership to look at a CX5. I ended up in a high pressure sales session with the salesperson and the sales manager, mike. he was not rude but came on very strong and turned me off. They tried to push me into buy the car that night. Don't waste your time. I ended up buying a CX5 at Gwatney in Germantown from Carlton Watson. A great salesman and a wonderful buying experience.

Horrible Experience

by from memphis, tn |

We went to Gossett Mazda to look at buying a new car. We loved the car and their price for it. When we went in and started to talk money, things quickly went downhill. The salesman was fine. They gave us an acceptable offer, one that was even cheaper than another dealership in town. We told the salesman we needed to discuss things at lunch and come back. Buying a new car is a big deal and we needed to talk about it before we purchased the car. The salesman went and got, who I assume was his manager. He cornered my husband for twenty minutes and basically argued with him about purchasing the car then and there. He would not accept no for an answer and could not understand why we needed to go and have a discussion at lunch. After that we went straight back to the other Mazda dealership and told them about our experience! They even apologized for how rude this place was. They worked with us on the price and we bought our new car from them. Gossett would have had our business if it were not for that rude manager.

One word says it all...

by from T-County, TN |

"AWESOME!" Best buying experience ever! Had a set appointment with an associate, Shawn a/k/a Sarge. The atmosphere was tension free, friendly & had great karma when I walked in the door. They had excellent product knowledge. There was no pressure at all. They listened & respected what I said and wanted. At the same time they were working as a team to make things happen. Shawn, Mike & Brian should be called the A-Team. Any and all options that were presented were communicated clearly to me. Any questions I had they answered straight forward. Once I gathered the information my husband & I returned and finalized our purchase. Brian in the business office was awesome also, and everything was explained clearly, questions were answered straight forward, everything we agreed to with Shawn were the same things we were presented with by Brian in the business office. Best of all no surprises. I'm sure everyone there performs these same tasks everyday with different people, but they don't treat you like it just another day. They treat you like your the only client that they have, not one of many. That is very refreshing these days when many times people are treated more like a number than a person. We didn't meet "sales people" we made new friends. Thanks, you guys rock!

Great service!

by from Tupelo, MS |

Had great service! Levon and Mark did a great job answering all of my many questions. Both were patient and helpful. Levon went out of his way to be detailed and thorough.

Sad Place

by from Memphis, TN |

Dealership looks like its falling apart and desperate for customers. I was quoted a price for a car via email and wasted two plus hours at their place thinking we were working on a deal. Only to find out the email price was a "mistake" and their best offer was 3K more than that. Just laughed and left. Just a brutal experience and an embarrassment for car dealerships and especially the Gossett name. Who knows maybe they don't care.

Don't waste your time

by from Memphis TN |

I went by here to look at a Mazda 5. A sales man came out and I politely asked to leave me alone for 5 minutes as I wanted to look at their inventory without being bothered and if I have any questions, I will look for him. He said okay but did not leave. I again asked to please leave me alone for a bit. Again, he said okay and did not leave. I looked at him and said that he is the reason why people do not like car buying. If someone ask you to give them time to look around without being bothered, you do it!!