Jim Keras Subaru

2110 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

New 888-317-4268 New 888-317-4268
Used 888-313-0769 Used 888-313-0769
Service 877-821-1305 Service 877-821-1305

The Mayor of Covington Pike Welcomes You!

Good First Experience

by from memphis,Tenn. |

Very easy for a nerve-racked first time new car buyer.Friendly personnel put me at ease and helped me along the process,while answering all the questions I could think of!

Great!

by from Memphis TN |

Tim, David, and Mark are exceptionally helpful and kind. Everyone in the dealership that I dealt with was pleasant and professional. Excellent trade-in offer for existing car. New vehicle arrived from factory several days earlier than expected. Was by far the easiest/best experience I've had at an automobile dealership!!

February 27, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, James. We love hearing from our customers and we're happy to hear that your experience with us was so pleasant. Thank you for your time and business!

Great service

by from Germantown, TN |

I had a great experience shopping with Jim Keras Subaru. Caleb and Tyler were very helpful. I came in with a range of used cars in mind, and they helped find me a number of options. The car I ended up purchasing was in very good condition and at a very reasonable price. I hope to return for a new Subaru down the line!

February 10, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, JPP. We love getting feedback from our customer and we're pleased to hear about your great experience with us. Thank you for your time and business. We look forward to continuing business with you in the future.

Great group of people

by from Memphis, TN |

Awesome experience from beginning to end. I cannot praise Alex enough for being INCREDIBLY helpful and patient with me as I had some difficult requirements to fill for a vehicle. He found the perfect car for me and worked with my schedule and idiosyncrasies. Everyone there was incredibly friendly and helpful through the entire process. I will definitely recommend this crew to my family and friends.

February 12, 2016

Thank you for the positive review, Brandon. We always enjoy hearing feedback from our customers and we're pleased to hear about your awesome experience with us! Thank you for your time and business.

Great service during the sale and no pressure

by from Memphis, TM |

Great overall process and effective sales person/team.

February 2, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, Warren. We love hearing from our customers. Thank you for your business!

Superb buying experience, great service department

by from Memphis, TN |

This is the 4th car I have bought from this dealership, and from Dave Fleming. Everyone is very helpful and attentive. Regardless of how busy they are, all the employees go out of their way to make you feel like you are the most important person there. The deals on the cars are fair and up-front, too. They put all the important numbers in a format you can see and understand. I send everyone I know to this dealership. I also get my cars serviced there, and the service department is just as attentive and friendly as the sales department.

December 24, 2015

Thank you for the positive review, Stephanie. We love hearing from our customers and we are pleased that you had such a great experience with us. Thank you!

Simple, enjoyable and easy car buying experience

by from Memphis, TN |

Good selection of new and used cars, no pressure, staff was informative and easy to talk with to get answers to my questions. Probably the best car buying experience I have ever had and I am 63 years old so I have had plenty of previous experiences. All this on a day where it rained the entire day. I would recommend visiting this dealership when car shopping and judge for yourself! My intention was to buy a new car but I found a 2013 with twenty five thousand miles on it that fit my needs and budget better. Clean inside and out, even the engine.

December 18, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, JJ. We are pleased to hear 225 230 203

Excellent customer service

by from Memphis, TN |

Our first experience with both Jim Keras and Subaru was delightful. We received very patient, informative and helpful customer service from Chris Hitching and his colleagues. They listened well and found us a great car at a fair price.

December 11, 2015

Thank you for your positive review, Alison. We love hearing from our customers and we're pleased that you had a great experience with us. Thank you!

Best Experience Ever

by from Jackson, TN |

I have purchased cars at many different dealerships in my lifetime, and I've never been treated better than at Jim Keras Subaru. My salesman was Chris Hitching and he was never pushy - I hate pushy salespeople! His primary concern was to make sure that I bought the car that was best suited to my needs - even if it wasn't a Subaru! I ended up buying a new Legacy sedan, and I love it! Mr. Hitching was clearly well-educated about his product, he taught me many things about the car that I didn't expect, and his enthusiasm for all things Subaru was infectious. Hopefully this Legacy will last for years and years, so I won't be in the market for a while, but I can recommend Chris Hitching and the Jim Keras Subaru dealership without reservation.

Poor communication and sales experience

by from Terry MS |

I was dealing the salesman Chris Hitching on purchasing a used 2013 Subaru Outback. I did not purchase it when I first contacted Mr Hitching because I wanted to talk it over with my wife before making a decision. Mr Hitching called me on Saturday afternoon and inquired where I was in the buying process and to offer me a lower purchase price. After talking with him a few minutes, I accepted his purchase price. Mr Hitching then told me since it was late in the day could I complete the transaction on Monday. Mr Hitching then told me he was going on an Alaskan cruise vacation starting Monday and his manager Dave Ellison would handle the paperwork on my Outback. Mr Hitching told me he was going to put a sold notice in my car and inform Mr Ellison about coming in and signing the paperwork on Monday. I called Mr Ellison on Monday morning to set an appointment to complete the paperwork and Mr Ellision said he sold the Outback that morning. I told him that I actually agreed to purchase it on Saturday and I was to call him today to set schedule a time to do the paperwork. Mr Ellison then told me he had sold it to someone else because Chris Hitching had failed to notify him that I was purchasing it. He said it probably just "slipped his mind" since he was anxiously awaiting his Alaskan vacation. I told Mr Ellison that was a poor way to do business and a sure way to lose me as a customer. Mr Ellison said he was going to talk to Mr Hitching when he returned from vacation and give me a call. Now over one month later I am still awaiting the return phone call. Jim Keras Subaru claims to be the Mayor of CP. Based on my dealing with this dealership they are lower than the Dog Catcher of CP and they will never earn my business! Hopefully with me sharing my experience another Subaru buyer will not experience what I did.