Jim Keras Subaru

2110 Covington Pike, Memphis, TN 38128

New 888-317-4268
Used 888-313-0769
Service 877-821-1305

The Mayor of Covington Pike Welcomes You!

Good First Experience

by from memphis,Tenn. |

Very easy for a nerve-racked first time new car buyer.Friendly personnel put me at ease and helped me along the process,while answering all the questions I could think of!

Good experience

by from Memphis, TN |

First time buying a car, and they were really helpful. I love my new Impreza! The customer service was great, and they made the process as painless as possible.

Great used car experience

by from Austin, Texas |

We called Mr. Godfrey from our home in Texas because we found a crz at his dealership that was less expensive than anywhere in the country. Brian picked me up at the airport when I flew in got me in and out with his finance manager in less that 20 minutes and even took me to lunch afterwards. Brian and his manager David treated me fairly and I never felt hassled or uncomfortable. I will be looking to them when we buy our lexus!!! Jeff McCollum

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!

by from Memphis, Tn |

I am extremely disappointed in the ability to have my vehicle repaired at Jim Keras Suburu in Memphis Tn. I have a fuel pump failure at only 43,000 miles. The vehicle was at their service department by 330 pm on 16 Apr and I was told the fuel pump would not be to Suburu till Fri!?! That is UNACCEPTABLE customer service in todays day and age. You can tell me all you want that it is about my warranty, etc BUT to not have a fuel pump on hand and not be willing to have it overnighted is a failure on your part. I do love my car and the service department personnel there are good but they said their hands were tied by Suburu USA. They need to rectify this situation. I will make sure that everyone I know is aware of the lack of quality service at Suburu and they should, at a minimum, look to other companies. My son's recommendation is Hyundai. It is truly unfortunate this was not taken care of on the lowest level and please get back to me.

Caring Salesman

by from Jim Keras Subaru Memphis, TN |

The care and sincere concern of Dave Ellison is the reason that I was swayed more to buy my new Subaru Outback. He treated me more like family than a customer. He made sure to find answers to all of my questions and was honest with me even when he did not know the answers. The comfort I felt with him made me feel easier about purchasing my car because I knew he would take my disappoint personally.

Satisfied Customer

by from Somerville, TN |

While I was shopping for a used car a gentleman named Rodney Tatum helped me review several options, I noticed the new Altima, I really liked it, Rodney introduced me to Mr Larson at Jim Keras Nissan, Mr Larson was most helpful and easy to work with, as was Ms. Binder processing the paperwork.