Volvo of Memphis

7910 Trinity Rd, Memphis, TN 38018

New 888-298-5007
Used 877-823-5205
Service 866-631-4979

We have moved into our new state of the art facility open for business at 7910 Trinity, Memphis, TN 38018.

Very accommodating

by from Humboldt, TN |

I was extremely well pleased with the vehicle knowledge of the salesmen and the courtesy extended during the process of buying my vehicle. They did everything possible to insure that I would be satisfied in the process and the outcome. It was a good experience in which I felt both parties came away satisfied with the purchase price. They will be moving to a new location and facilities in the next 18 months.

December 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience with others. Having two daughters of my own I understand the stress that can come from finding the right vehicle. We are pleased we could make the process as easy as possible.

Great experience buying a used car!

by from Collierville, TN |

I recently purchased a used 2013 S60 at Volvo of Memphis and had a fantastic experience. They were extremely helpful and found the perfect car for me. I was very pleased with how easy they made the purchase process was. I've heard many a horror story about what this might be like and didn't experience anything close to it. It was fast and easy. I will definitely start here the next time I'm on the market.

Lack of Knowledge

by from Memphis, Tn |

I took my mothers 2013 XC90 for regular maintenance but she also needed her spare tire remounted which was done and she also requested for her luggage racks to be removed. I dropped her vehicle off at 9:15am and it wasnt until I called at 2pm to inquire about the time that I could pick the car up which I was told by Derek that it wouldnt be ready until 6pm. While speaking to Derek I was advised they werent able to remove the racks without a tool thats usually in the vehicle, but since the vehicle was a preowned vehicle the tool wasnt able to be located. I asked Derek if the service dept had the tool on site he advised they did but they couldnt locate it. I then asked would the dealership be able to get the proper tool at a later date, after putting me on hold to ask I was told that they wouldnt be able to obtain this tool. Which I dont understand how a dealership isnt able to remove items from vehicles they sell. The only answer that Derek could prove was that they tried to use another tool but it didnt work or I could go to HOME DEPOT to get a tool that might work... I might add as Derek was telling me to go to Home Depot two other employees didnt offer any assistance to resolve this issue I would hope that this isnt Volvo treats their other customers.

August 13, 2014

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We strive to always learn from our mistakes. In this case we should have done a much better job of explaining what was actually involved in removing the cross-bars, being more prompt in addressing the issue and regrettably, over-promising something we weren't sure we could deliver. It is my sincere hope that you give us a second chance to regain your trust. If I can help in any way please feel free to call me at 901-373-3000 ext. 275 Respectfully, Jason

Seamless experience!!

by from Memphis TN |

I purchased a used car from their dealership about a month ago. Keith Dooley made the process simple and took the stress out of buying a new car! Everyone involved was friendly and helpful and very low pressure sales strategy. I will definitely buy from them again! Thanks again!

Volvo of Memphis Sales and Service Teams are great

by from Memphis, TN |

We have purchased two vehicles from Volvo of Memphis. When we purchased the used V70, we noticed a slight chirping coming from the engine compartment. Keith Dooley assured us that the source of the sound would be identified and the problem corrected. The timing belt and idler pulley replaced at no charge as promised. A year later we stopped by the dealership to look at the new models. Brent Wright helped us define the type of car that we would be happy with, and let the cars sell themselves. We left the dealers sold on the S60. Several days later, we located that car that we wanted online. Because of our previous purchase experience with Keith, we gave him call to make an offer on the S60. Keith was able to work with Brent, and quickly close the sale over the phone. We have returned to the dealership for 10K and 20K maintenance, and the Service Department is just as efficient and pleasant to work with as Keith and Brent. Volvo of Memphis has been attentive to all of our needs. We will continue to use Volvo of Memphis for all of our vehicle purchases and maintenance.

The Best Yet

by from Memphis,Tn |

The customer care service that I received from Keith Doodley and all the staff at Volvo of Memphis made my car purchasing very comfortable in a beautiful setting, smoother process compared to other dealers I've dealt with in the past. All were very friendly and so helpful I didn't feel pressed at any time they offered refreshments too :)

July 14, 2014

It's customers like you that drive us to provide just the kind of experience you described. Volvo of Memphis is lucky to have such great employees such as Keith... but we are even more fortunate to be able to serve all our amazing customers. Thanks for being a member of the Volvo of Memphis family!!!

Fully satisfied, outstanding customer service.

by from Memphis, TN |

I am not a typical Volvo customer. I came to Volvo for a car based on an experience several years ago while serving in the Middle East where a pair of Volvo diesel engines saved my life. Since then I always had it in my mind I owed Volvo at least one car purchase. I was driving a beater with a heater that just wouldn't die. I was recommended to Keith Dooley at Volvo of Memphis as an ethical, stand-up kind of car salesman who would be worth my time to establish a customer relationship with. My wife and I went to the dealership, met Keith, looked at some cars, and discussed my desire to get all I could out of my current vehicle before buying another car. My car just wouldn't die. I kept driving it another year and a half, and Keith would e-mail me now and then to touch base. When the car finally tipped the scale of repair bills, I contacted Keith like I promised and he sold us a S60. The car is great and all but what is notable and what I value is the sales/customer relationship with Keith. He knew what I needed, he kept his eye out for the right deals, he didn't annoy me with excessive, pressured communication to buy, he didn't annoy me with excessive, pressured communication to buy, really, he didn't annoy me with excessive, pressured communication to buy, and that was important to me. Since buying the car, I've really enjoyed it. When I buy a replacement, it will be a Volvo, it will be from Volvo of Memphis, and it will be through Keith Dooley.

July 14, 2014

Rick, Thanks for sharing your experience. We are always pleased when we hear from our customers about the value they received and how well they were treated. Thank you for the confidence you placed in us.

Keith Dooley

by from North Mississippi |

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Volvo of Memphis and I always request Keith Dooley as my sales person. Keith values the customer and makes the buying process a relaxed and painless event. You can trust Keith and the deal he gives you. He is an honest man doing an honest days work. I will definitely be seeing Keith Dooley @ Volvo of Memphis in my near future..

July 14, 2014

Rex, Thank you! We are glad you had a great experience at Volvo of Memphis. Our goal with every customer is complete satisfaction! We look forward to meeting all your automotive needs. Thanks Again!

Mr. Don Blaz

by from Memphis Tn. |

I have purchased 4 cars from Keith Dooley for myself and I older one for my grandchildren. He is a great guy and I will purchase additional cars from him. Service department is also a great asset for your dealership.

July 14, 2014

Thank you Mr. Blaz! It was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Keith Dooley Our man at Volvo

by from Tupelo, MS |

We have not been to the new location as of yet but if it is even close to the quality of the old location than it GREAT. Keith Dooley worked with us to get the best deal and if and when I want to get another Volvo Keith is our man.

great service 5 stars

by from Memphis. tn |

Keith Dooley was extremely helpful in purchasing a used Volvo for my son. This is the 6th car we've bought from this dealership