Sharp Motor Company, Inc.

Sharp Motor Company, Inc.

216 N 2nd St, Pulaski, TN 38478

New 888-903-8058
Used 877-807-4915
Service 877-276-3036

The old and best way of doing business, with Honesty.

Dean R

by from Sarasota, Fl |

My wife and i visited the dealership after seeing the reviews on here. We traveled from Florida to do business with Don McGee , He was recomended to us by friends as someone that was honest. We purchased a new Journey and , love it. Go by see Don and tell him Dean sent you.

Wonderful Experience

by from Lawrenceburg, Tn. |

We just purchased our third car from Don and his crew, it was a 2013 Dodge journey, and as always we are delighted to recommend these folks to the public. Go by and see Don, Rosie and Ty and tell the Amy sent you. You will never find anyone who tries to take care of their customers more than these guys. If you have credit problems then let Don help you he will not out you in a 20 percent interest rate loan which most dealers do, if he doesn't have the car or truck you want he will find the one you want. We will return again and again to do business with Don and Rosie.

November 15, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind comments, we look forward to the next purchase for that baby girl. Stop by and see me. Don

Jennifer

by from Nashville Tn. |

This was one of the most enjoyable deals my husband and i have ever experienced , we have done business with Don Mcgee before, he has always took care of any problems we have had. We will always look Don up and purchase from him and his guys, they are the best, if you have any problems financially or have in the past look him up, he is the best. Tell Don Jenny sent you, he will take good care of you.

July 3, 2013

Great Experience

by from McMinnville, TN |

I had a great experience purchasing a used Chevy Avalanche. I had to drive from out of town and Don stayed open late for me and had everything taken car of before I arrived.

February 1, 2014

Thank you so much.

Used car purchase

by from Columbia, SC |

I just purchased my 2011 Jeep Overland from these folks, my wife and I drove all the way from South Carolina to buy this automobile and we loved the experience. If anyone is looking for someone to be able to trust in what they tell you , these are the folks. Be sure and tell Don McGee that I recommended you to come see him and the folks there. I will drive all the way tp Pulaski to do business again and again, it was a wonderful experience.

February 1, 2014

I recently bought a truck from Sharp Motor Co.

by from Antioch, Tennessee |

I purchase a truck from Sharp and I must say the buying process was easy and done in a very short time. The truck was what they said it was and they backed up the truck with excellent service and a little problem with the title wheel was fixed in a hurry and done right. I have nothing but high compliments to their dealership, their sales and service department. I would recommend Sharp Motor Company as a place to buy your new or used car or truck. They are honest and trustworthy.

January 13, 2013

Thank You so much for the review, it is much appreciated Don Meek+

Great Experience

by from Nashville Tn. |

This was a great buying experience, the best ever, I am 54 yrs old and have bought a lot of cars. These folks are great, go by and see Don McGee and the crew.

July 3, 2013