Don Ledford Automotive

(5.0) 2 Reviews

4595 North Lee Highway, Cleveland, TN 37312

2012 Chevy Traverse

by from Cleveland TN |

Our experience in purchasing our new-to-you vehicle was very pleasant. The sales staff was always more than willing to help, very knowledgeable, and eager to please. This is our first time dealing with them, even though both my husband and I have lived withing 10 miles for over 20 years and it definitely won't be our last time. Doug Clark was a huge help in the always stressful negotiating and more than great company through the whole process. I will be looking here first for all our future purchases.

The place to go for service!

by from Cleveland, TN |

I have a 2008 Avalanche, let me tell you this place is rocking. I did not purchase the vehicle there but I get all my service done there, I have never felt ripped off, always felt like any business with them was handled professionally, always gotten me fit in the next few days. They have a beautiful waiting areas, you can separate your self from the kiddos, they also have free wifi so you can get work done while you are waiting for service, Will not go anywhere else for service now.