Don Chalmers Ford

2500 Rio Rancho Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124

New 888-291-4659
Used 866-375-5733
Service 888-683-8512

Real Value... Real People... Real Simple.

Buying a used car

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Ken was friendly and helpful. The negotiations went smoothely. Since I had driven there myself and had no way to take the car immediately, they volunteered to drive it to my house for me. Great experience!

Don Chalmers Ford responded to this review

October 30, 2013

We were happy to help out, Ron! Thank you for taking the time to leave us positive feedback, as we love to hear from our customers. If you need our assistance in the future, don't be afraid to ask! Thanks again!

excellent service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Quicklane provided quick service. No appointment needed. .

Horrible internet presence

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I am deaf and I proceeded asked several specific questions to this dealer through e-mail. They ignored my questions in the email. Then called me up anyway speaking very fast and hassling me to make an appointment for a test drive. I could not understand him but made an appointment anyway to get the guy off my back. I had to cancel the appointment by the dealer e-mail since the guy did not give me any way to directly contact him.

Don Chalmers Ford responded to this review

December 30, 2014

We apologize for the lack of a timely response to your e-mail and are sorry that we did not communicate in a manner that met your expectations. Please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Lee Butler, at lbutler@donchalmersford.com if you have any additional needs and he will be happy to assist you.

Terrific shopping experience

by from ABQ, NM |

I had no intent on purchasing a vehicle, as I had been denied at 2 previous dealers because of credit issues. Krystopher and Dan went the extra mile to work with me on a deal, and I ended up leaving with a great used vehicle! Don Chalmers Ford provides the best customer service experience you're going to find at any dealership! It's worth your try to see them if you are having credit issues and have been denied elsewhere.

Great Service Experience

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

Anthony Archibeque handled my service recall with no problems found. Great experience with service crew.

Excellent Service Experience

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I was very fortunate that the Service Manager and the Repair Mechanic (Mike) were very helpful and listened to my situation. They did the repairs to my 2012 Ford and when I picked it up, I was just amazed at the work they put into it. The engine was so clean, it looked almost new. All the fluids had been added, and that was not even the reason I took it in. It had one leak that I knew of and the told me they found two other leaks somewhere in the engine. I was not charged for the repairs, they said the warrantee took care of it. I was not charged for anything. They went above and beyond for their service. I would definitely recommend that service repair shop. I really felt like it was a lucky situation, instead of the feeling of doom I had when I learned of the problem. Thank you Andy and Mike.

Great Service, clean failities

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I REALLY APPRECIATE HOW RESPECTFULLY THE SERVICE TEAM MEMBERS, ESP. DIANA TREAT, ANSWERS MY QUESTIONS SO I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT IS HAPPENING.

Another Great Buy at DCF

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I was in the market for a Mustang and the sales staff was AMAZING, not pushy at all. Test drove some 2015's and one 2014 came back a few days later and took it home. I now own 3 Fords and 2 purchased at DCF, my next 3 will come from there as well.

Another Excellent experience at Don Chalmers!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Chalmers Ford, but this is the first review I've left. Obviously they do it right if I keep returning. However, on the last purchase they went far above and beyond any expectations I had...unbeatable price, fast paperwork, and excellent attention to the little details that make the difference between a good experience and a GREAT experience. Thank you Mr. Housely, John Wayne Fife and the rest of the crew involved in my purchase experience.

Ford Fusion Maintenance

by from Albuquerque, NM |

This was my first time taking my new car to have regular maintenance done. The quality of service was excellent. I took the car to the Complete Care instead of the service department because they could get me in right away.

Great experience!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I had an advantage over the normal walk-in customer because I know someone that works at Don Chalmers. With that being said I' m pretty confident that I was treated not much different than the normal everyday customer. I've bought several vehicles in my life time and this has to rank up near the top on total positive buying experiences. Everyone I had contact with was very personable and seemed genuinely concerned with my satisfaction. Thank you Don Chalmers Ford and especially Dave Piazza!