Don Chalmers Ford

2500 Rio Rancho Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124

New 888-291-4659 New 888-291-4659
Used 866-375-5733 Used 866-375-5733
Service 888-683-8512 Service 888-683-8512

Real Value. Real People. Real Simple.

Excelent Customer Service.

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Diane in service has always gone over and beyond to make sure my visit is good. The honesty of the technicians pointing out additional concerns that need to be addressed, comforts me in the reliability of the whole program.

New truck purchase

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

Amy was very helpful with my truck buying experience. I love the no pressure sales approach from everyone. This was the easiest truck purchase that I have veer had.

The best dealership regardless the make of the ve

by from Cedar Crest, NM |

One of the first things I noticed about Don Chalmers Ford were the employees. They are happy. Happy people do good work. I have been going to Don Chalmers since 2010 the atmosphere is great. Everyone is nice, helpful because they care. I would like to recognize a few names who just helped me with my new 2016 Ford Escape. Those are Nora Rashid, Matt Martin, Chris who helped me setup my phone, Mike McCracken and although I didn't see her today, the finest service manager ever, Diana Treat. These are just some of the folks I've worked with in the past 4 days. If they have a grouch in my 6 years I've never seen it. Do yourself a favor and go to the best first. Don Chalmers Ford has no equal!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Alb. NM |

we .recently purchased a 2014 Escape and when we walked into the dealership from the beginning we were treated with the upmost respect. Edward Herrera was our sales person and he was very patience, listened to all our concerns and definitely gave us the correct info and if he didn't know it, he would find the answer. This process took about a week to finalize the purchase and along the way, he kept us informed and made sure he was available for us to answer any questions. He is a very friendly, pleasant, kind person that made me feel like part of his family and there was absolutely no pressure at all. Before I visited Don Chalmers Ford, I went to several other dealerships and they were all very pressure tactics to get me to buy a vehicle. I would highly recommend Don Chalmers and please ask for Edward Herrera!!!!!

Purchase experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We purchased a used Ford Edge recently. John Wayne Fife provided a very professional experience. He found a vehicle that fit our needs and he was very helpful in providing all of the information necessary to accomplish the sale to our satisfaction. The entire transaction was handled smoothly, including personnel completing the sale documents, transferring our vehicle insurance, and setting an appointment with the Service department for some agreed-upon work to be done. I would certainly recommend Don Chalmers Ford, and particularly Fife, to anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Excellent Service and Support

by from Alb, NM |

Continue to receive great support and service from Don Chalmers and Diana the Service Writer.

Excellant service again

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

It is so nice dealing with friendly knowledgeable people is the service department.

Always great service

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

We have purchased two new vehicles from Don Chalmers and used the dealership and the quick lube service for all our maintenance needs. They work with the customer and always strive for customer service in both locations. Over the 15 years we have used them we have left feeling we always were looked after and received a fair deal.

Great job by all!

by from Corrales |

Everyone that we dealt with did a great service for us. Being in a service related business, I know how important that is.

Awesome service and very very friendly

by from Farmington, NM |

The service, the finance dept and all the people inside and out of Don Chamlers were very friendly and very helpful with what I wanted in a vehicle and gave me the best price I needed. I am a returning customer and I will continue to buy from this dealership again. Out of 5 stars I give it a 4 due to me asking for a salesman but other than that, they are great!