Don Chalmers Ford

2500 Rio Rancho Blvd SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124

New 888-291-4659
Used 866-375-5733
Service 888-683-8512

Real Value... Real People... Real Simple.

Excelent Customer Service.

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Diane in service has always gone over and beyond to make sure my visit is good. The honesty of the technicians pointing out additional concerns that need to be addressed, comforts me in the reliability of the whole program.

Excellant Service!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

John, my service writer, provided excellent service on my Ranger, which I purchased new from Chalmers. Once the work was completed, he provided a list of upcoming items to be tended to. I look forward to another pleasant experience.

HAPPY FLEX CUSTOMER

by from ALBQ, NM |

THANKS SK, DAN, SHAWN, MITCH,NORA, MIKE AND JOHN! AFTER THE RUN AROUND AT THE OTHER 2 FORD DEALERS. I BOUGHT FROM FOR YEARS. ONCE 3 IN ONE DAY AND AS RECENTLY AS FEBUARY 2015 (F350 P/S DRW S-CAB) I HAVE A NEW DEALER DON CHALMERS. IN A WORD EXCELLENT!

Very nice experience!

by from rio rancho, nm |

The facility has plenty of seating, helpful customer service, good location, and just an overall pleasant facility.

new veh

by from albuquerque n.m. |

everyone was fabulous in dealing with my wife and I

Excellent Service

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I have bought my last two cars at Don Chalmers and had them regularly serviced there. The experience I've had is top rate with extraordinary customer care. Diane in the Service Department takes excellent care of customers and their vehicles.

Lost a Chance to Make a Deal With Us

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We went in on a rainy day to buy a truck and were immediately told by our salesperson that she was not going to get wet because she had someplace to be that evening. That was just the beginning. She kept us waiting for at least 30 min. while she searched for the exact truck we were looking for. When she returned she told us it was at another dealership and since Chalmers was closed on Sundays, we should just go over there and deal with the other dealer. She said she couldn't give us more information on the value of our truck and should just go over there. Needless to say, an hour later we left very unsatisfied with her, but we did go to the other dealer and they went above and beyond to get us into exactly what we were looking for, and gave us what we were asking for in our trade in and our payments. Too bad Michell, you lost out on that one.

Good customer service

by from Rio Rancho,NM |

Patrick was very helpful he stayed with me through the whole thing.

Shawn at Don Chalmers ford did and fantastic job!

by from Rio Rancho NM |

I went to Don Chalmers ford looking for a new Mustang when I was greeted by Shawn who was actually moving a car up to the truck lot in Rio Rancho. After speaking with me for a bit Shawn listened to what I was looking for and told me he could find the perfect mustang for me. I have to say within 15 minutes he had found the exact Mustang I had asked for, we took it for a drive and it was the car for me. He guided me through the purchasing process and made it feel very comfortable for me as I do not like haggling over prices. Shawn walked me through the process and within hour we were headed to meet the finance department and sign the papers. All in all this was a terrific car buying experience and I would recommend Don Chalmers ford to everyone.

great dealership

by from Rio Rancho NM |

Andy is a top notch srevice manager. He will go out of his way to help you

Easiest care buying experience EVER!

by from Rio Rancho NM |

Best and EASIEST car buying experience ever. Very transparent pricing, great deal, amazing service in both sales and adding some accessories, and best of all, UNDER 20 MINUTES FOR PAPERWORK AND DELIVERY!!!! I love my new F-150!