Ferguson Buick GMC

New 877-439-7884 New 877-439-7884
Used 877-473-9198 Used 877-473-9198
Service 877-464-9896 Service 877-464-9896

Think Ferguson!

Still, a very satisfied customer.

by from Grand Island Ne |

For a very picky and Impatient buyer like myself, the whole staff aided in my satisfaction. Especially Mr. Ray Skinner. Who picked me up from the airport in my 750 white BMW, which was washed, waxed, n with a full tank of gas. I am still in awe of it all. Car as well as experience. Their service was not just meeting expectations, but exceeding them. Thank you very much for my joy. May God bless you all. Prayers are that all future buyers, may experience what I did.

Extremely Poor Service Department

by from Prague, OK |

Bought a 2015 Denali in December of 2014. During the summer, the truck started to lean to one side and then started to make a popping sound in the front end. Truck had 35181 miles on it. Took it in on Monday Nov 2nd 2015 Called them on Tuesday Nov 10 and they could not "find" the truck. They promisied they would call back. Never did. I called on Wednesday Nov 11 and finally got the Service Manager. They had just looked at it Wednesday the 11th, that morning. I was mad. They did not want to replace the spring that was sagging since I had put a lift kit on the truck. I argued repeatedly. (they sell trucks with lift kits) I had the manufactures rep for the lift kit company prepared to go meet with them. They didn't want that. I finally offered to pay for the spring if they put in on and it didn't fix the leaning to one side. They put the new one on, and it fixed the truck. They fixed the spring, but claimed they couldn't duplicate the "popping' sound in the front end. I picked it up on Friday Nov 13th in order to have it for the weekend. Made the popping sound within a mile of the dealership. I was going out of town for the weekend and needed my truck so I didn't flip a u and take right back. Tooke the vehicle in on Dec 1st. Took the service manager for a ride so that he could "hear" the popping. They called on Thursday Dec 3rd and said that this time they had "found" the source of the popping noise and they could fix. Cost was $1300 since it was now "out of warranty". Surprise, surprise. I said fine, fix it and they said they would have the truck ready Friday morning. Called at 10:45 on Friday and they said it would be between 2 and 3 pm before it was ready. I can not put into words my complete displeasure with this dealership. There is no doubt in my mind that they made little effort to fix my truck the first time around. And don't expect them to call you, you have to call them. I was very upset with them. They claim they will "work hard" to put you in a new truck, but they aren't very honest in telling you that they "don't work hard" when it comes to the service side. I wouldn't recommend these guys to my worst enemy and I will never buy another vehicle from them or any of their affiliates. Paid cash for the Denali. Never again. I will also tell everybody in my hometown about my experience.

Poor sales service

by from Oklahoma City OK |

After being given a price Ina new vehicle I had them price my trade which came it at several thousand dollars below blue book. Even dissatisfied that someone off the street could buy this vehicle for cheper than a GM retiree. I will definitely not be returning and they just lost our companies sales too which is two new vehicles every 3 years.

Very poor customer service

by from Perry oklahoma |

Ferguson is very great selling you a car or what ever u what but after the well you can forget it if u have question or.need help with some thing you call and call or leave emails and they WILL NOT RETURN YOUR CALLS ferguson is all bout selling but not customer service after the sell if u ask me I would go some where other than ferguson that's how we were treated we bought a truck but after the sell they are no where to b found

great service sales staff made it pain less

by from WASHINGTON OK |

Will be shopping here in the future. It was fast they worked with price and you didn't feel like you just took as your driving away. Thank-you!

# 1 sooner fan

by from OKC, OK |

Great service department. When all remodel is finished will be even better. Did not buy my new Buick there but not happy with service department where I bought my car. "Bob Howard". Would not recommend them. Ferguson has a very friendly service staff, very impressed with them.

Buick LaCrosse

by from Oklahoma City |

I wanted to share my experience regarding a purchase of my New Buick LaCrosse. Ferguson did a great job, explaining everything, every step of the way.

Ferguson Buick GMC responded to this review

September 8, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Our goal is to make sure that everyone who comes in gets the same outstanding treatment that we pride ourselves on. Please don't hesitate contact us if you need anything in the future. Also be sure to follow us on Twitter & like us on Facebook! Sincerely, Tom Drommond - Internet Sales Manager -tom@fergusonchallenge.com

Happy GMC owner

by from Moore,OK |

I came to Ferguson in Norman to look at GMC Sierra's, they had a huge selection and made us a great deal. I found exactly what I was looking for at a price that I could afford.

Great Place to do Business!

by from Norman,OK |

I bought a New Buick from Ferguson in Norman this past Saturday, they've always treated my family and I very well. I have done business with them for several years.

Ferguson Buick GMC responded to this review

August 17, 2012

Thank you for your kind review. We take pride in having a team that focuses on providing our customer with nothing but the best. I am glad to know that your experiences with us have always been positive and appreciate your commitment to Ferguson Buick GMC. Don?t forget to take advantage of our specials by following us on Twitter & Facebook. Sincerely, Tom Drommond - Internet Sales Manager

used vehicles

by from okc,ok |

used vehicles to high to begin with,do not come off there high prices.Don't waste your time with theses people..