Heritage Automotive Center

Service 888-820-6752 Service 888-820-6752

Expect More Experience The Difference

Review of Heritage Automotive

by from Lawrenceburg, Tn |

Jeff was very helpful and professional. The sale went very smoothe and we were very satisfied with the customer service. All the sale people are very nice and professional.

June 3, 2015

THank you so much for your great review Mr. Wilger.

Excellent dealership

by from Waynesboro, TN |

Shopping for a used truck. After looking for sometime this dealership called me with a recent trade in they received. Smooth process. I have also had other vehicles serviced here and service department is great.

Very satisfied!!!

by from Lawrenceburg, TN |

I went into this dealership just to look for a new car. They actually had what I was looking for. After I drove the car I was excited. I asked the salesman what the price was and it was in my price limit that I had set for myself. I bought the car and I love it!!!!

Very good experience

by from Lawrenceburg,TN. |

Our salesman,Jeff, was very helpful and professional. The sale went very smoothe and we were very satisfied with the customer service.

May 8, 2015

Even after your sale we are here to help. If you have any questions regarding your vehicle or need to schedule a service appointment, please feel free to contact us! Thank you for allowing us to earn your business

Professional dealership

by from Leoma, Tn |

Just completed a new GM lease. The dealership meet all of my requests during this process. My salesman Jeff Rolin went above and beyond to find me the perfect vehicle. I would definitely recommend Heritage Automotive.

October 7, 2014

Thanks Shannon for the 5 star rating. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. We here at Heritage Automotive make it our mission to go above and beyond to make sure our customers are taken care of.

Very easy process from beginning to end.

by from Hohenwald, TN |

The staff was very friendly. My sales person was Steve Thompson. I found a car on their website, called and talked to Steve. He was very nice and helpful. Went to look at the car a couple of days later but could not get there until almost closing. Steve had car ready and waiting for me.He even came in on his day off. Loved the car, I test drove and bought the car. Steve and finance stayed an hour after closing. They were great. This is 2nd vehicle I have bought from Heritage and will go there again in the future.

October 7, 2014

Thanks Kelly G for the wonderful 5 star rating. We love to help our customers out no matter if we have to stay late or come on our off day. We know everyone has busy schedule and we don't mind. We are here to help in everyway possible.

Friendly, trustworthy and professional !

by from Lawrenceburg TN |

I've been a Heritage Automotive customer for years and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else. Professional, friendly, and knowledgeable sales associates. No high-pressure sales team. Love my new 2015 Chevrolet Equinox !

October 7, 2014

Thanks Beth for the 5 star rating. We pride ourselves on making each and every customer feel special . We wouldn't want our customers to feel anything but excited about a new car purchase.

Professional, Great Personnel

by from Huntsville, AL |

Great professional service and no pressure tactics to buy. We have have bought several vehicles in the past and have never been disappointed with the service or personnel. We drive from Huntsville, AL to buy from this dealership. Service has always been outstanding.

September 22, 2014

Thanks Rusty for the kind words and awesome review !! We are blessed to have loyal customers like you'll !! It means a lot to us that you drive out of state to buy your vehicles from us !! We here at Heritage strive to make every customer experience better than the last one .

Awesome

by from Lawrenceburg,TN |

I bought my first new car from this dealer. Awesome reception. Good friendly service from day one. They were very patient with me when a few hiccups came along. Warm friendly family environment. Keep up the good work. Thank you Dan Carroll. You a awesome human being.

September 10, 2014

Thanks so much Joubert Von Allemann for the wonderful words . Congratulations on your first new car !! We are blessed you let us be apart of the decision making process . Dan treats his customers with honesty and care from start to forever !! Thanks again for taking the time to share your experience .

Heritage GMC worked for me!

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

I bought a 2013 Sierra from Heritage and it was actually a pleasure doing business with them! Nicole and Steven both helped me out and worked with me on getting the deal that made me feel good. Brent did a good job on getting me the financing (NOTE: Gateway One Finance and Leasing (a.k.a. GOLF) is the company that was used, but they are NOT somebody I'd recommend. Got phone calls AFTER the sell was complete asking questions about employment, references, etc... with insinuations that if I did not call back and provide the answers, the loan would be rejected... I already had the truck at home!). I will probably go back to Heritage for my next car/truck purchase...really a great bunch of folks up there!

April 30, 2014

Don E. thank you so much for this review! We are so happy that you had a great experience! Our main goal is to make sure our customer is satisfied and has a great experience here at our lot! We are glad we were able to earn your business. We also apologize for any inconvenience G.O.L.F caused you. We will definitely keep this in mind for our future customers. Thanks Don for choosing Heritage to meet your automotive needs and we hope to earn your valued business in the future!! Sincerely, Heritage Automotive