Heritage Automotive

New 855-365-1968
Used 855-298-7954
Service 888-820-6752

Expect More Experience The Difference

VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT TO DEAL WITH!

by from Waynesboro, Tn |

Just completed another smooth purchase. Can depend on the guys at Heritage to help in any way they can. Have worked with them for many years and have never been let down with their effort, professionalism, and service.

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much susan_g25! We are so glad to help you as a valued customer over the past years! Thank you for your business and for choosing Heritage as your car dealer! We look forward to many more years with you as part of our family!

Heritage GMC worked for me!

by from Huntsville, Alabama |

I bought a 2013 Sierra from Heritage and it was actually a pleasure doing business with them! Nicole and Steven both helped me out and worked with me on getting the deal that made me feel good. Brent did a good job on getting me the financing (NOTE: Gateway One Finance and Leasing (a.k.a. GOLF) is the company that was used, but they are NOT somebody I'd recommend. Got phone calls AFTER the sell was complete asking questions about employment, references, etc... with insinuations that if I did not call back and provide the answers, the loan would be rejected... I already had the truck at home!). I will probably go back to Heritage for my next car/truck purchase...really a great bunch of folks up there!

April 30, 2014

Don E. thank you so much for this review! We are so happy that you had a great experience! Our main goal is to make sure our customer is satisfied and has a great experience here at our lot! We are glad we were able to earn your business. We also apologize for any inconvenience G.O.L.F caused you. We will definitely keep this in mind for our future customers. Thanks Don for choosing Heritage to meet your automotive needs and we hope to earn your valued business in the future!! Sincerely, Heritage Automotive

Great Experience!

by from Lawrenceburg tn |

We had a good buying experience! Actually have done business with them over the years and each time its been different! This purchase on my new 2014 equinox went well! My son is upset cause his pic hasn't made it on the facebook page ....lol.....but overall it was a successful trip to the dealership and we are happy with everything! Buying close to home is a great idea!!!

April 30, 2014

Thank you so much for your review! We take each review seriously at this dealership. We are glad you had an overall good experience and thank you for choosing us as your car dealer. We apologize for the inconvenience of your picture not being posted yet but we now have it on Facebook. Again thank you for all of your business and we look forward to earning your business over the next many years!

PROFESSIONAL, DEPENDABLE, & FRIENDLY!

by from Waynesboro, TN |

Just picked up new 2015 truck from the Heritage lot. Have done business with them for many, many years - new, used, and service. Always been able to depend on them to give their best to us. Great business relationship! Stand behind their products!

April 16, 2014

Thank you so much for choosing us as your car and truck dealer over the past years! We are so thankful to have earned you as a valuable customer and are glad to say you are part of our family here at Heritage! Always feel free to give us a call anytime we can help you with anything! Thank you again for the kind words and we hope to continue to earn your business over the next many years together!

VERY PROFESSIONAL, GREAT TO DEAL WITH!

by from Waynesboro, Tn |

April 16, 2014

We are so glad that you had a great experience here at Heritage! Thank you for your business and for making us a part of your family as we have earned you as a valued customer!

Awesome service and sales!

by from Olivehill, TN |

Jake was the best salesperson ever! He listened to what we wanted precisely and delivered exactly what we wanted. We have been to several other dealerships in our area and we were ready to give up on the entire process until we came to Heritage Auto and met Jake. Thank you everyone at Heritage so much!

April 4, 2014

We are so glad to see that you had a great experience here at Heritage! Thank you so much for allowing us to earn your business at our lot. We look forward to you being a part of our family and thank you again for letting us meet your automotive needs!

Buying Customer

by from lawrenceburg tn |

They have the best in salesman but the poorest in management. The salesman will be assured that a deal will be ok and when the management has so many hidden fees. I ups you total way to high. went back to buy a second truck and management let me leave when we were within 200 of trading and I am a cash customer. Management wont let the sales go through after the nice salesman goes to all the trouble wrighting it thinking it will be a deal.

December 13, 2013

We have no hidden fees. It is also a very rare occurence that we would let $200.00 stand in the way of gaining a new customer. Perhaps you have mistaken us with another dealer you shopped online???