Marburger Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(4.2) 5.0 7 Reviews

1310 E Dixon Blvd, Shelby, NC 28152

This was a GREAT experience as a car buyer!

by from Shelby, NC |

After some thought and planning with my wife, we decided to help our credit status and our vehicle situation by buying a new car. I worked with Beverly and she was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. She told me what I needed to know and didn't try to just "sell me a car". She was cordial and welcomed me as if I were family. I asked specifically for a car that most dealerships would have moved me away from, but Beverly and the team at Marburger not only got me into the car I wanted, but gave me an incredible deal. My mother, brother, and now myself have all purchased cars from Marburger and we will continue to recommend this wonderful dealership and its team!

The worst!

by from Shelby, nc |

Wow, I didn't know places like this existed! Takes three guys to put on a wiper blade and not even a tank of gas buying a car! Wow never again

Travis

by from Kings Mountain |

My wife and I don't have a perfect life we have had our bumps and bruises, a different dealership tired to put her in a car she hated. We stopped by Marburger late last night Travis met us at the door i explained to him what happened he set her a nine a.m. appointment for today and told her to be ready to take a car she wanted home.. Believe it or not before lunch time that is exactly what happened she drove off with a brand new Chrysler smiling like a kid at christmas. If you need a car please make this dealership your first stop so you don't waste hours like we did. These guys want to sell you a car that you like!!! I don't do reviews ever but I feel like I owed it to anyone looking to tell you where you can get a beautiful car...

Mike Goes the Extra Mile

by from Spindale NC |

Mike Costelli doesn't mind to work for you and is willing to do the extras that leave a pleasant memory and keep you coming back. Thank you for your help with the McKenzie file today!

Marburger powerhouse/steven tyler mckee

by from lawndale, nc |

Great experience even though I was a difficult client.

The Best!

by from Shelby, NC |

I didn't know car dealers care this much still. From the second I walked in until the moment I took delivery of my car, this experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a car. Price transparency, customer service, clean facilities and the staff were all apart of a great experience at Marburger Chrysler. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone tired of the games other dealers play and we love our new car! Thank you Jimmy for a wonderful car shopping experience!

Went in for service, out with a new car!

by from Gastonia, NC |

Took my car to Marburger for service and was pleasantly surprised after running into the GM. While waiting, he introduced himself and I inquired about the value of my car out of curiosity. I had shopped it around a few other places but no one else offered me much for my car. They offered me way more than the other 3 local dealers so I decided to look around their great selection of used cars. An hour after I arrived with my car to get serviced, I decided to trade my car in and walked away from the dealer with my "new" car at a steal of a deal for me! These guys know what they are doing and made me feel right at home! Thank you Marburger, you made a believer out of me!