Marburger Powerhouse

(4.7) 4 Reviews

1310 E Dixon Blvd, Shelby, NC 28152

This was a GREAT experience as a car buyer!

by from Shelby, NC |

After some thought and planning with my wife, we decided to help our credit status and our vehicle situation by buying a new car. I worked with Beverly and she was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. She told me what I needed to know and didn't try to just "sell me a car". She was cordial and welcomed me as if I were family. I asked specifically for a car that most dealerships would have moved me away from, but Beverly and the team at Marburger not only got me into the car I wanted, but gave me an incredible deal. My mother, brother, and now myself have all purchased cars from Marburger and we will continue to recommend this wonderful dealership and its team!

Marburger powerhouse/steven tyler mckee

by from lawndale, nc |

Great experience even though I was a difficult client.

The Best!

by from Shelby, NC |

I didn't know car dealers care this much still. From the second I walked in until the moment I took delivery of my car, this experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a car. Price transparency, customer service, clean facilities and the staff were all apart of a great experience at Marburger Chrysler. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone tired of the games other dealers play and we love our new car! Thank you Jimmy for a wonderful car shopping experience!

Went in for service, out with a new car!

by from Gastonia, NC |

Took my car to Marburger for service and was pleasantly surprised after running into the GM. While waiting, he introduced himself and I inquired about the value of my car out of curiosity. I had shopped it around a few other places but no one else offered me much for my car. They offered me way more than the other 3 local dealers so I decided to look around their great selection of used cars. An hour after I arrived with my car to get serviced, I decided to trade my car in and walked away from the dealer with my "new" car at a steal of a deal for me! These guys know what they are doing and made me feel right at home! Thank you Marburger, you made a believer out of me!