Cogswell Motors

Used 888-338-7235
Service 877-858-0328

Great experience

by from Russellville Arkansas |

Very pleased with my purchase. Salesman was very friendly and answered all my questions. Very satisfied with purchase experience.

Cogswell Motors responded to this review

July 23, 2014

Dear Happy Customer, Thank you for your review on your recent purchase. We love hearing from our customers after their purchase. We appreciate your business and thank you again for letting us take care of your vehicle needs! David M. Roberts BDC/Internet Sales Director Cogswell Motors

Very odd sales experiance

by from Conway AR |

I have purchased many cars over the years (12 maybe more) in this area of Arkansas and there are more than a few Dealers that I will not go back too, I kept wondering when during this last purchase that it would hit, that feeling most of us know when buying a car. it never happened. I was quoted a very aggressive price online, filled out the pre app for financing, drove from Conway to Russellville, received a fair offer on my trade (that's a first) of course the paperwork took a little time, but I really did drive off happy, you should give them a try. I never had to haggle never felt the need.

Great experience

by from Russellville, AR |

Very pleased with the sales service from Brittany Bradley. She is very friendly, informative, and helpful. She did everything she could to make sure my experience with cogswell was great. Recommend anyone to talk with her if you are looking to buy a new vehicle!

Cogswell Motors responded to this review

January 29, 2014

Thank you for your review. We hope to make every customer's experience a great one...It sounds like Brittany did just that! Thank you again for your review and your business.

Unsatisfied customer

by from Cabot, Ar |

I was ready to walk out with my new 2013 Flex until they attempted to slip some additional fees on the cost. We had reached an agreed price and shook on it and they confirmed no additional charges this was the price. We were thrilled. We get back to sign the papers and they first messed up on the amount of my trade-in and the payoff. We spoke to them and they fixed it. We then advised there was another fee that was not disclosed during negotiations and upon trying to speak about it they refused to negotiate. This was the salesman?s error per the Manager Ronnie and yet they still would not negotiate. They strive themselves on having returning customers and yet they are not willing to fix a mistake that they made to make the sale. Well they lost our business and anyone I can inform. I do not mind paying the fee but it was not disclosed, it was the salesman?s error and as such should have be negotiated. Be aware when you go to by a vehicle from this dealership because what they agree on may not be what is reflected on the final paperwork!!

Unsatisfied customer

by from Cabot, Ar |

Great Experience Buying a Mazda

by from Greenbrier,AR |

Doing business with Cogswell Motors was great! Richard Roberts was able to show us the specific car I wanted to look at and was so easy to deal with. This is the second vehicle we have purchased from Richard.

Great Experience

by from Dardanelle AR |

I bought my vehicle and was very satisfied with my experience and service. Roy Lee did an exceptional Job. I will continue to do business here...

Wonderful experiance!!!

by from Danville, AR. |

We could not be happier with our purchase, the staff, and the wonderful service we received. We have purchased a new truck there before and they will continue to receive our business in the future. They went out of their way to make sure we were happy!!! Thank you Richard for all you do!!!

Wonderful dealership!!!!!

by from Russellville, Arkansas |

Richard R. and the finance department are A+++++++!!!! Great experience no problems very helpful!

great service

by from pottsville ar. |

i recieved great service from the dealership and their sales staff they were very helpfull on any information needed to make the trade. i would recommed them to all my friends.

Pleased with purchase and service

by from Russellville Ar |

Great customer service and they made the buying process very easy.