Bakersfield Mitsubishi/Mazda

Used 888-615-8565
Service 877-240-7537

Superior Business

by from bakersfield CA |

My husband and I received super customer service from the moment we pulled up to the time we drove off in our brand new 2012 galant. Our sales guy was terrific and the finance manager was superb. We received a super deal and definitely recommend buying a car here.

January 22, 2013

First of all, congratulations on your recent purchase. We always strive to make sure our customers realize an excellent buying experience. Please make sure you also bring in your vehicle for it's recommended maintenance to ensure top performance for years to come.

customer service NO HELP

by from CLOVIS,CA |

CALLED IN TO INQUIRE FOR A PRICE QUOTE ON A VEHICLE AND NO SALESMAN TO TALK TO.....SWITCHBOARD SAYS "PHONES NOT WORKING RIGHT"; NO EMAIL REPLIES FROM SALES.......ADD PICS LOOKED GOOD, MAYBE IT'S A BAIT N SWITCH SALE TACTIC.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Bakersfield CA |

I came into the Mazda service center over this past weekend, to get me oil changed. I have to say that the there customer service really blew me away, its one thing to be nice and do your job well. These guys are not messing around, from the moment I arrived it was excellent communication and they really seemed to go out there way to help me in anyway that they could. I was not expecting to need brakes as well and they were able to get them done while I waited in the Lounge area. I am so glad to finally find a group of mechanics that you can trust!!!

terrible service

by from bakersfield ca |

My husband and I went to get our car serviced because 3 das after we had baught the car it turned off on us while we were driving . The mechanic said the car was fine it took another 3 visits for them to fix it and they were ignoring us when we were asking for help. The mechanic still never found the problem I almost had an accident while I was driving my car because it turned off when I was on the free way I will never buy a car from here again.

Excellent sales team

by from Bakersfield CA |

I went down to Bakersfield Mazda as I was looking for a car for my oldest son, he has his eye on the Mazda3 and after my online research they are very affordable. I went in knowing exactly what we wanted and to my surprise we were able to make a deal, the sales and finance team were excellent and they also gave me a great price for our trade in. I felt comfortable and not pressured in any way, I think it definitely pays off to do your research. I had always heard good things about this dealership and two of my friends own Mazda's as well.

Satisfied happy customer

by from Bakersfield CA |

I have spent hours of researching online to buy a new car, I must say that I was quite impressed with the inventory Bakersfield Mazda had to offer, such a grand selection to choose from. I went into the dealership knowing what kind of car I would be purchasing and also what kind of price I had in mind. The process went rather smooth and your now hearing from the proud owner of a brand new 2014 Mazda3!!! I just thought I would take a few mn. and right this review to give this dealership some credit where it is due. I am one Happy customer, the salesman did an excellent job and was car savvy so thank you Mazda

Mitsubishi Eclipse

by from Marshalltown Iowa |

I contacted the dealer about a car they had online. I spoke with a salesman and gave him my number as I had some questions about the car. I never heard back from the salesman or the dealership and the car is still listed online. I guess they don't like dealing with people from out of state.

Still looking

by from Bakersfield, ca |

With my credit situation not sure if I was offers the very best deal possible But I will be waiting

September 4, 2013

Good Morning, IQ thank you for the (4) star review you posted for us. I am not sure if you spoke with a specific person here or not. I did want to make sure that someone has followed up with you, or if you have any questions please feel free to contact us at Bakersfield Mazda (661) 328-8000 and we will take care of you and make sure you are getting the best deal possible. Thank You

This car can move!!!

by from Bakersfield CA |

I am the proud owner of a Brand New Mazda3 Speed, I love it so much from the time we walked onto the lot it was a go, although I will say Sales guys were a little pushy but other than that it was an awesome easy experience! I will be back when I need another car...

September 4, 2013

Carlie, Thank You so much for the (5) star review. We here at Bakersfield Mazda are so happy that you got the car you wanted and that it was such a great experience for you. I can say that we are always looking for ways to improve the quality of our Customer Service, Sales, & Service Dept. here. We really appreciate your feed back. Thank You and we look forward to working with you again in the future!!!

terrible service

by from Bakersfield, CA |

Service department cuts corners and does horrible work. On a recent tire rotation, the mechanic stripped a lug on my car causing damage not only to the rim but also to the hub. Found out a couple weeks later. Dealer gave the run around at first that manager went home at 2pm or that he was "out sick" every time i called. Dealership eventually replaced hub but would not fix damages to the rim.

Chrysler Town and Country

by from Bakersfield |

Alex and Nelson are not trying to sell you are car they are trying to help you get into a car and we really appreciate it. They provided us with personal transportation while our car was being serviced. They really made the buying experience pleasent. We have already recommended them to our friends.