Wynn Odom Ford

4743 Washington St, La Grange, NC 28551

Used 252-566-3141 Used252-566-3141

Purchase of 2015 Ford Edge

by from Colfax, N.C. |

We were new customers to Wynn Odom Ford. We viewed their SUV inventory online, and contacted the dealership by phone. The salesman Chris Murphrey was very helpful and not your usual high pressure type. Over a period of 2 days Chris searched other dealerships for exactly the vehicle we wanted. He found exactly what we wanted. David Watson the sales manager gave us a great deal on our tradein, and price of the new Edge. Cliff Dail the finance manager was very helpful with the financing. The vehicle was clean and well prepped. The whole staff stayed beyond normal closing hours to close our deal. We drove 350 miles to deal with Wynn Odom. Mr. Odom has put together a really good group of people, go by and check them out.

January 14, 2016

Thanks so much for this great review! I am glad we were able to help you guys get the car you wanted at the price you wanted to pay. People like you are the reason I am in the car business. - David Watson General Sales Manager

Great dealership!

by from Deep Run, NC |

Wynn Odom is always our choice of dealership! We have purchased 4 new vehicles from them over the past 19 years and have been very satisfied with each aspect of our transactions. We definitely suggest you buy your next vehicle from Wynn Odom! You will not be dissatisfied!

September 1, 2015

Thanks for the review! We appreciate all of your business over the years!

15 YEAR CUSTOMER

by from Emerald Isle, NC |

After having lackluster results from the Military area Ford dealers, I moved my business to Wynn Odom Ford around 2000. I have bought numerous vehicles from them and have had the best service and friendship from this fine "SMALL TOWN DEALER". I live in Emerald Isle, NC but don't mind the drive to have my service performed in LaGrange. I can't wait for the new 2016 Ford F-250 so I can get another good deal from David and Chris! Thanks!

March 27, 2015

Mike thanks for the leaving a review! We are proud to have you as our customer.

Customer for Life!

by from La Grange, NC |

Service is outstanding. Mr. Patrick Hoyt, service mgr treated me like the most valuable customer. Mr. Mike Graham, parts mgr provided great advise and service on my parts questions. He is most knowledgeable on Ford parts and provides excellent advise. I have added several optional items to my 2014 Explorer, Escape and F-150. Lets talk about the sales staff, Mr David Watson, general mgr, Mr. Chris Murphrey, sales rep, Mr. Cliff Dail, business mgr. They make up a great team to provide the best Ford buying experience. Mr Wynn Odom, dealership owner always stops and talks to his customers and treats you like a friend.

March 27, 2015

Earl, you bought 4 cars from us in 2014 are we going to break that record in 2015? See you soon!

Great Transaction

by from Goldsboro, NC |

I was a very satisfied customer - I would highly recommend this dealership!!

March 27, 2015

Mark, I know you are enjoying your new Mustang! Thanks again for your business.

Ford F-150

by from Mt Olive NC. |

I have bought many cars in my lifetime and this had to have been the best experience out of all of them. I received a professional, no hassle, great price, deal and will do all my buisness here in the future.

January 28, 2015

Ken, Thanks for those kind words. We are glad to have you as a customer for years to come. Welcome to the Wynn Odom Ford family! - David Watson

Used Ford

by from Raleigh NC |

Good experience buying car from Chris Mumphrey. No hard sale

They helped me find my dream car

by from Goldsboro, NC |

After being treated very rudely at a Goldsboro dealership, I called David Watson at Wynn Odom Ford to see if he could help me find the car I wanted. Within 30 minute of our conversation, he emailed me two descriptions from which I chose my car. Two days later, I was driving off in my brand new 2014 silver Mustang--my dream car! Thanks to David, Isaiah, and Cliff, the experience was painless and I am over the moon with happiness now that I have the car I wanted for so long!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us! We are so happy we were able to help you find your "Dream Car!" If you ever need anything please feel free to contact me at dwatson@wynnodom.com. Thanks again! -David Watson

Professional and Courteous!

by from La Grange, NC |

I recommend Wynn Odom Ford to anyone looking to buy or trade! Everyone is very professional and courteous. They'll always get my business.

Our Ford vehicles

by from Lansing NC |

My husband and I have purchased our vehicles from Wynn Odom Ford for well over 2o years. We plan on getting our next one when the new 2016 's arrive! can't wait! When we bought our "cream puff" Explorer LTD. about 15 years ago we got so many compliments on it. The color, the size and the style. We purchased our 2008 Black Taurus LTD with chrome package, still have it, and still have people stop us and ask about our car! Can't say enough about the hospitable staff and the ease of making such a major purchase through Wynn Odom Ford. Congratulations to the Dealership for it's success and to all of the superb management and staff, Great job!