Wynn Odom Ford

4743 Washington St & Hwy 70 East, Lagrange, NC 28551

New 877-287-6830
Used 877-389-4543
Service 888-711-6583

The Biggest Ford Dealer in LA!

New Ford Edge Purchase

by from Goldsboro NC |

I purchase a 2014 Ford Edge from Wynn Odom Ford in La Grange in March and I love it. The purchase, service and follow up after the purchase was superior. I have told everyone to visit Wynn Odom in La Grange.

A+ Experience

by from Snow Hill, NC |

I've had three cars from this dealership and can honestly say that I'd never buy from anywhere else. They have a great sales team who care about your wants and needs. Their service department has always been able to fit me in, even at the last minute without an appointment. Overall A+ dealership!

Great Service; Great Dealership!

by from Kinston, NC |

Wynn Odom Ford is an excellent dealership. The salesmanship and customer service are top-notch. I'm extremely happy with my Ford Fusion. Prior to this purchase, I had been taking my explorer there for routine service. I was equally happy with those experiences.

Great service, hassle free

by from Goldsboro N.C. |

I have bought a lot of cars but I have got to say this was the easiest I have ever went through sales was great the salesman knew just what I wanted. Great place to deal with

Small town dealer, big town service...

by from Snow Hill NC |

Small town feel, big town results...The folks there treat you like a person, not a number.

Travel the distance

by from Hubert NC |

We live near Camp Lejeune NC and after dealing the with the rudeness to buy along with the run around with the Jacksonville dealerships we decided to go away from the bases and see if we could get a better deal. What we got was more than a deal, the staff was very helpful and stayed the late hours. There was no hassle with the trade in or the feeling that we had to buy right then and there. Near the bases you?re another family looking to buy a vehicle and they know you?re only going to be around a couple of years and then you?re gone. At Wynn Odom, they sell to the community that they see and live with on a daily occurrence. I will drive the distance again to buy my next Ford from them.

Top Notch!!!!

by from New Bern, NC |

Just purchased our second vehicle from Wynn Odom Ford...Without a doubt, the friendliest, no-hassle, down-to earth gentlemen I've ever dealt with. We drove from New Bern to look, drive, and utltimatley purchase the F-150. Never looked elsewhere. Thomas and Cliff and the rest were super to work with...patient, courteous, wonderful. Again, thanks for a wonderful vehicle and an even better experience. Sincerely, Chip and Suzanne Allran

Great Buying Experience

by from Havelock, NC |

WOW, what a great buying experience. My name is Dan Best and my wife, Kim and I recently purchased a 2012 F-150. Thomas was our salesperson and he answered every question we asked. Not only did he sale us a great vehicle, but, he took time in explaining how everything worked. Our vehicle was ready on Saturday and all of the paperwork was ready and in order. We were in and out in 3o minutes. Thanks for such a great buying experience and I will sending customers to your dealership. Thanks again Thomas!! Dan and Kim Best, Havelock, NC..