Dan Wise Chevrolet

595 Hwy 70 W Bypass , La Grange, NC 28551

New 877-256-2132
Used 866-450-2605
Service 866-831-8296

Welcome to Dan Wise Chevrolet!

Local dealer with great service!

by from Goldsboro, NC |

Wanted a new Malibu and didn't want the usual dealership runaround. Got outstanding service and a great deal on the Malibu. Can't say enough about Dan Wise Chevrolet and my experience.

Dan Wise Chevrolet responded to this review

April 17, 2014

Thank you very much for the great review. We appreiate you business and look forward to working with you again in the future. If you have any questions, please do not hestiate to give me a call at (919) 252-9733. Aimee Daughtry Internet Sales Manager

Best Price Around

by from Kinston, NC |

Searched online forever for a used vehicle. Really liked the time that Keith spent with me going over all of my options and making sure that I was comfortable with the car. I will definitely go back to Dan Wise again!

Dan Wise Chevrolet responded to this review

April 17, 2014

Thank you very much for the nice review. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at (919) 252-9733 Aimee Daughtry Internet Sales Manager

Typical dealer

by from NC |

Like most dealerships, they will tell you what you want to hear to get you in the building and try to sell their product. I much prefer brutal honesty at the beginning. I am not afraid of the truth!!