Lum's Ford Lincoln, Inc.

738 Highway 27, Albemarle, NC 28001

New 888-471-1064
Used 888-440-2176
Service 888-668-0047

No Doc Fees and No Administrative Fees! Lum's Ford Lincoln...Look No Further!

The Best!

by from Salisbury |

I didn't know car dealers care this much still. From the second I walked in until the moment I took delivery of my car, this experience was one of the best I've had purchasing a car. Price transparency, customer service, clean facilities and the staff were all apart of a great experience at Lum's Ford Lincoln. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone tired of the games other dealers play and we love our new car! Thank you Garry and Mark for a wonderful car shopping experience!

couldn't figure out why

by from Hamlet,NC |

I had contacted this dealer about a minivan they had. It was an older model but in good condition and the price was very reasonable. When I arrived there I was met by a salesman and he told me then they couldn't finance the van and suggested I go find a finance place that might be able to do it. I lived about 70 miles away. My time & gas for a friend to take me there was wasted. Yes it was a very nice looking and clean facility. But all the salesman had to do was call me or tell me when I spoke with him on the phone that they couldn't help me and I would have looked elsewhere. Needless to say I was able to find a dealer nearer my home & was able to get another car.

Go in for service, come out with new car!

by from Albemarle, NC |

Took my car to Lum's for service and was pleasantly surprised after running into the GM. While waiting, he introduced himself and I inquired about the value of my car out of curiosity. I had shopped it around a few other places but no one else offered me much for my car. They offered me way more than the other 3 local dealers so I decided to look around their great selection of used cars. An hour after I arrived with my car to get serviced, I decided to trade my car in and walked away from the dealer with my "new" car at a steal of a deal for me! These guys know what they are doing and made me feel right at home! Thank you Lum's, you made a believer out of me!