Montgomery Motors Ford Lincoln

214 S Main St, Troy, NC 27371

New 877-381-2751
Used 888-887-2410
Service 888-479-5755

Montgomery Motors, You're Gonna Love Us!

Super sales and finance people.

by from Troy NC |

Went there to look at a 2005 Explorer Sport Track but found it to be a little small. I was pre-approved with an on-line outfit at 16.45% for 72 months. Came back a couple of days later to look at another Sport Track and my salesman said lets look at another truck. It was a 2012 F-150 XLT in exceptional condition with more room with the crew-cab than I thought possible. I drove it and of course liked it a lot but told my salesman ,Mr. Robinson that surely I could not afford it. I thought there was no way they could get the payment at the level I needed. Reggie the finance man worked miracles and came through with a 3.9% rate for 60 months on a CPO vehicle with a fantastic warranty. I am no rookie at buying cars and I can honestly say that I was never treated so well and with such respect ever at a dealership. Mr. Robinson and Reggie deserve all the credit as they were honest and did beyond my expectations on the truck. I will certainly recommend your dealership ,your salesman and your finance man to all I know in the market for a vehicle.

bought a new car

by from Mt.Gilead,NC |

Purchased a ford fusion and the dealership was very helpful, this is our second car that we have bought from them

Great service

by from Biscoe, NC |

The staff is very friendly and informative. They tell you if they found something wrong with your vehicle, and any services you might need in the future.

Very accommodating and willing to negotiate

by from Morehead City, NC |

I live on the North Carolina Coast, but Montgomery Motors Internet Sales made my purchase of a 2008 GMC Yukon XL absolutely painless. I was able to negotiate my deal over the phone with Reggie Wells and my salesman, Julian London. We live in a truly remarkable age, as I was able to see the vehicle in real time, via ?Face Time? through mine and Julian?s iPhones. Julian ?walked? me throughout the vehicle and answered all my questions along the way. I was literally able to see the vehicle inside and out, even though I was hundreds of miles away. Being able to see the vehicle this way provided me with the information I needed to make an informed decision, especially since I wouldn?t be able to actually test drive it at that time. These men were extremely professional and courteous throughout the process, even when I detected a problem with the vehicle ? which, by the way, they voluntarily offered to deliver to me, some 5 hours away and at no extra cost! Who does that, nowadays!?!? Because of the logistics involved, Reggie and I were able to negotiate a cash back allowance, due to a necessary repair to the vehicle. I paid about 60% of the vehicle?s cost in cash. The remaining amount, I financed with Reggie?s help. I?m mentioning this because I have a bankruptcy that had just been discharged a few months ago and I didn?t think I would find anyone that could get the financing I needed (even on a relatively minor amount) done. Not only did Reggie get it done, but he got it at a rate I truly didn?t believe I would qualify for. I was genuinely and pleasantly surprised! There is absolutely nothing negative I can say regarding my deal nor about the dealership or its employee?s. During my transaction, I spoke with Taylor, Reggie, Julian, Kevin and Ben. Each one of them went out of their way to help me and work with me throughout the transaction. You won?t find a better team to work with if you?re in the market for a new or used car. I highly recommend Montgomery Motors ? you won?t be disappointed!

Exceptional Customer Service

by from Lakeland Fl |

I live in Florida and I'm purchasing my second vehicle from Montgomery Motors. Hats off to Kevin Smith and his staff once again for a job well done. Kevin found just the car I wanted, mileage and cost within my range. Julian London went above and beyond the call of duty answering my questions, providing information and he worked diligently to expedite delivery of my vehicle. Ed, the Finance Manager was professional and patiently worked with me on the financing - not once did I feel pressured to do anything. With both of my vehicle purchases, it was a professional, smooth process. I look forward to driving up to Troy when I make my next purchase. Barbara

Excellent and professional customer service

by from Gastonia, NC |

I recently purchased a vehicle at Montgomery Ford. Julian London and Reggie Wells were excellent! They operated in the spirit of collaboration and not in high pressure negotiations. Their professionalism was second to none! If I ever have a need to purchase again, I will look to this group first. George Ratchford

Amazing Service

by from Troy,nc |

Amazing Service as always! Wei will never take our canr any where else!!!!

Great place to buy your car

by from Asheboro, nc |

Went in to buy a used car and walked out with a new car, I loved the people their and I got a fantastic deal! I would recommend Montgomery Motors to all my friends!

Awesome

by from Troy, NC |

Great Dealer.... Awesome Experience.... No Pressure.... Made it EASY to say yes Thank You Kevin Smith and Montgomery Motors Sales Staff

Greg Ellis

by from Greenville sc |

He should probably be promoted to top sales representative as we have never had a greater experience in purchasing a vehicle. I would go so far as making him a partner in you're company. Thank you -joe

the worst place ever

by from candor nc |

I Bought a car from troy and it was sold to me by Greg Ellis. The car was a mess and it been over there for a month now and still isn't fix every time I call they say it will be next week. I ask to trade the car in for another one they said no and. My car been over there 6 times and when I talked to Kevin Smith about it on the phone he told me well maybe it might get fixed.The 6 time it's been the same thing every time I take it over there they do bad business I wouldn't recommend anyone to get a car and if you do got one get out why you can.