Fowler Dodge

55 West Interstate 240, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

New 866-413-3829
Used 888-378-7945
Service 888-460-3411

We will beat anybody's price on any new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or Ram Truck in stock. Anybody's!

Purchase

by from Oklahoma City |

Received wonderful service from the salesperson Nathan Price as well as the Sales Manager and Finance representative. Everything went smoothly and will highly recommend others to the dealership. I look forward to doing business with this company.

January 20, 2014

Hello Marie, we are pleased to know that you received wonder service from Nathan. We hope to see you soon. If you have any additional comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

excellent sales associate

by from oklahoma city ok |

I came to Fowler Dodge to have my 2006 jeep GC serviced. I have had my jeep serviced there for years. I was also simi looking for a replacement jeep. I would soon be transferring the 2006 to my grandson. a sales associate, William Avila saw me in the new car lot and came out to see if he could help me look for something. To make a long story short, he made a dreaded process pleasant. I was not looking forward to going thru a car buying process. His non pushy, let me help you approach was nice. I never once felt any pressure to buy anything. He just patiently guided me thru the inventory and offered to go out side of the Fowler dealership to make sure I was getting exactly what I wanted. I ended up buying a replacement sooner than I need to just because he found exactly what I wanted.

July 31, 2015

Bruce, we are so happy to know that William was able to help you find the vehicle you wanted. We're pleased to know that your service visit turned into an excellent car buying experience at Fowler Dodge in OKC. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service & super clean

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

I recently bought a Jeep Patriot & as a first time buyer Scott Renfro made my experience very easy to understand & super exciting! The whole process went great!

July 28, 2015

Lea, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to know that you had a great purchasing experience at Fowler Dodge in OKC. Enjoy your Patriot!

Karol Salazar-Stoker.

by from Norman, OK |

Things have changed at Fowler Dodge, Jeep for the better. The new management team, sales staff and extended lot are all a positive move in the right direction. The one thing will have to change in order to keep them ahead of their only competition is quality service technician's who can perform vehicle repair's in a shorter time. We dealt with Joseph, Mike and Robert during the process and all were professional during this time. My only complaint is the lack of a window sticker listing the options. The inlet cover in the console is broken off and the vehicle manuals were missing. I'm sure this vehicle came with floor mats but none were in the vehicle so I've ordered them along with a cargo mat as well. Overall we are pleased with this purchase.

Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I have never had such a horrible service experience in all my years of buying and owning cars with a service department. My new car has a clear coat issue, which we were told should be covered under warranty. I had my son take the car into Fowler Dodge. They took pictures and wrote his name on a post it pad. I called the following week to follow up on what was going on with the repair. They told me that the pictures had to be emailed to Chrysler but that I needed to speak to the service manager. They told me that the service manager could give me better information on the process and what was going on with my repairs. I have left the service manager several phone calls, which he has not bothered to return any of my phone calls. I don't understand how you can ignore your customers and expect return business when they buy another car in the future. It seems like once this dealership sells you a car, they could care less about you.

July 6, 2015

Starla, we truly apologize for the customer service you received. We have submitted your concern to the General Manager and to the Service Manager. A representative will be in touch with you shortly in hopes to resolve this issue. Thank you for bringing this to our attention and we look forward to speaking with you soon!

Great salesman

by from Oklahoma City Ok |

I started looking for a used car on line contacted Fowler Dodge 2 times the car I wanted to see was there when I arrived they told me it was sold already.I hooked up with Sarge it was his 4th day employed there and a lead salesman.I told the lead salesman to let Sarge do the selling.Sarge went out of his way to take care of my needs.He will be a good asset to this co. This is the second vehical I have bought her and the second buy was the best Thanks Sarge for going out of your way.

July 7, 2015

We are pleased to know that Sarge provided you with excellent customer service during your visit to Fowler Dodge. We hope that you're still loving your vehicle and we will definitely still be here for your 3rd purchase! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Bad Experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Not impressed. The finance guy tried to slip in monthly charges for an extended warranty that I didn't want. They told me they were giving me $1500 for my trade in. But their final figures only showed $500 for my trade in. The vehicle I ordered did not arrive when they said it would. No one bothered to call me to let me know there had been a delay. When I called and chased the salesman down, he promised he would call me about when my car would finally come in. But he never called. In fact, I am still waiting on his call two days later. I expect people to do what they say they will do. They have not.

June 27, 2015

Mr. Cox, thank you for notifying us of this incident. We have forwarded your concern to the general manager so he is aware of this incident. Our information indicates you picked up your vehicle yesterday. Our salesmen have tried contacting you a few times on the number we have on file. Would you please call us at your earliest convenience so we can help resolve this issue? Thank you again for bringing your concern to our attention. It's reviews like these that help us improve upon our customer service. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Purchase

by from Blackwell, Ok |

My husband and I went in to look for a car for our daughter. It took no time for Iian to find the perfect car for her. While Iian was explaining the details of the car William was looking for a car that I had mentioned. He tracked down a Grand Cherokee that had mentioned to him. So instead of driving one car home we drove two!! Both guys were very friendly and went beyond when looking for the Grand Cherokee. The only complaint I would have would be that the salesman sit right by the door going into the building smoking. I mentioned that to the finance person and he said he would let them know. However the next time I went to the dealership they were right there smoking. Overall we had a great buying experience with Fowler Dodge.

June 27, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that Iian was able to provide you with excellent customer service during your visit to Fowler Dodge. We hope your daughter still loves her new car and that you are still enjoying your Grand Cherokee! We do apologize about the smoking incident. We will forward your concern to the General Manager so he is aware of your suggestion. We look forward to seeing you, your husband and your daughter again!

Great selection

by from Stillwater area |

Had the truck we have been looking for. We are laid back people and the sales man was pushy at first but later apologized for it after having to get another employee involved to help sell us the car. Overall a really nice experience with very friendly and informative employees.

June 20, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are pleased to know that you were able to find the truck you had been looking for at Fowler Dodge and that you had a great experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Bought a new RAM

by from Mustang, OK |

We had a good experience In 2003 when we bought a new truck from Fowler and returned in 2015 just see what the RAMs looked like. We met Tom King, who showed us around. His demeanor was not aggressive and he was well informed about the products. He never asked us, that turnoff question "what it would take to get you to buy this vehicle today". Tom was very respectful and very helpful. We returned a couple of weeks later to buy. Tom remembered our names and some of the conversation we had had with him. Fowler is always at the top of our list of Auto Dealers. They support many local events and keep their name associated with other local retailers. Fowler seems to always be involved in community events, which keeps their name out there. We appreciate that. We were pleased with Tom King, Tom's manager, Fowler Dodge and the deal we made.

June 10, 2015

We are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience at Fowler Dodge. Thank you so much for the kind review and thank you for noticing our community outreach efforts. We take pride in our involvement with the community. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great experience

by from Fairfax OK |

I found the truck I was looking for on line , JC my sale person was great told him what I would give for the truck he called me back with in 15 mintues and told me to come and get the truck , They had all the paperwork ready when i got there I was in and out of the dealership within a hour , I will definitely go back to buy my next vehicle from them

June 4, 2015

Frank, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that JC was very helpful. We look forward to seeing you again at Fowler Dodge.