Fowler Dodge

55 West Interstate 240, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

New 866-413-3829
Used 888-378-7945
Service 888-460-3411

We will beat anybody's price on any new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or Ram Truck in stock. Anybody's!

Purchase

by from Oklahoma City |

Received wonderful service from the salesperson Nathan Price as well as the Sales Manager and Finance representative. Everything went smoothly and will highly recommend others to the dealership. I look forward to doing business with this company.

January 20, 2014

Hello Marie, we are pleased to know that you received wonder service from Nathan. We hope to see you soon. If you have any additional comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Had everything not bolted down stolen out of my Tr

by from Oklahoma City |

Took my truck in for warranty work. Kept my truck 4 weeks, didn't fix anything. When I picked my truck back up my tools from behind the seat, sunglasses, all the change, a pretty nice flash light and a knife had all been stolen out of my truck. I called the police, they came and investigated it. No sign of break in and my truck was locked when I picked it back up. Dealer never reimbursed me for my losses and never did a internal investigation. I would never recommend this place to anyone for anything. To add insult they charged me $180 for not fixing anything.

First time buying a new car

by from Dill city ok |

Very helpful staff mr Scott my salesman was very strait forward with no fast talking. Told me what they needed and that was it

2014 GMC Acadia

by from Longview, TX |

My husband and I drove 5 hours to buy a GMC Acadia that we had seen advertised online at the Fowler Dealership. Herman was a great salesman and very helpful!! Tony, the manager was also very nice and he and Herman both worked hard to help us get a good deal. We had to get a few kinks worked out with negotiating a price, but were very pleased with the end result and appreciate Fowler's willingness to work with us.

January 25, 2015

Katie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that Herman and Tony were able to provide you with great customer service and you found a vehicle with a great price. We will be sure to let the two men know of the kind words you said about them. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Outstanding Buying Experience!

by from Lawton, OK |

We received wonderful service at Fowler from the minute we drove up until we walked out with a brand new Cherokee. I highly recommend this dealership, especially our salesman and finance person. If you're in the market and anywhere near the OKC area, don't hesitate to give them a chance to put you in a new vehicle!

January 8, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are pleased to know that you had wonderful customer service from the minute you walked in until you drove out with your new Cherokee. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments you may have. Enjoy your new Jeep!

Jeep Cherokee

by from OKC, OK |

We spent New Year's Eve buying a new Jeep Cherokee! Chris Branda, our salesperson, knew every detail about the vehicle and spent a lot of time telling us about it. Before we left, he showed us how to work every feature of the Jeep and told us to call with questions. He was great!

January 8, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent visit to Fowler Dodge. We are pleased to know that Chris was able to get you into the right Jeep and taught you about all the features on your vehicle. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments you may have. Enjoy your new Cherokee!

Durango SXT

by from OKC Transplant |

In and out...waiting the average time expected when purchasing a new car. From start to finish the experience was good. Got the trade in amount I wanted and a monthly payment to fit my budget. Sales person was eager to help. Only one complaint...felt a little rushed when the delivery process took place. It was very cold that evening...maybe that was why my alternate salesman was eager to get me out of there. Overall good experience.

January 6, 2015

Hello and thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience from start to finish. We truly apologize for you feeling a little rushed during the delivery process. We will be sure to speak with our staff regarding this issue. Once again, thank you for your kind words and please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any further comments you may have.

Red truck Dodge man

by from Norman, Oklahoma |

Went to Fowler Dodge with a specific budget. Tom King was very helpful and knowledgeable about his inventory. We had a specific budget and Fowler had a perfect fit of both value and quality. " This is what customer service should be ". I would recommend Tom as well as the dealer management to anyone.

January 6, 2015

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to know that Tom was very helpful and knowledgeable about the vehicles you were interested in. Please do not hesitate to reach us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter with any additional comments you may have.

2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport

by from McLoud, OK |

I bought my jeep Monday and so far I love it! Tom was so helpful and I couldn't have asked for better service/

January 6, 2015

Taylor, thank you for taking the time to post a review regarding your experience at Fowler Dodge. We are pleased to know that Tom was helpful during the purchase of your new Jeep. Don't forget to send us photos of you and your new vehicle via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Great experience

by from Oklahoma City, oklahoma |

The sales staff was great. They helped me out a lot with my car buying experience. They even let me switch out all of my sound equipment days after I sold them my car. The finance manager was also a great help. Giving me the best deal possible.

January 6, 2015

Joseph, thank you for taking the time to post a review about your car-buying experience. We will be sure to relate your praises to the sales staff and the Finance Manager. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Worst Dealership I have ever dealt with

by from Tishomingo, Ok |

I bought my truck about a year ago brand new 2013 ram 2500 mega cab diesel. The price was fair since it was end of the year deal. I was offered a lifetime warranty and couldn't believe chrysler had such a good warranty that I could not pass it up. Later I found out that lifetime warranty was changed without my knowledge to a 5 year warranty because appearantly chrysler does not offer lifetime warranties on diesel trucks (or so I'm told). The service is the slowest I have ever seen, If you go in for your free oil change be prepared to stay for 3-4 hours even if they tell you it's only going to take 1 hour. If you need any work done not covered under warranty be prepared to spend way more than it costs to go anywhere else. They charged me over $200 to replace a fuel filter which I know only took them about 5-10 minutes to change and they only replaced 1 filter not both as I originally requested. I went to another dealership and got both fuel filters replaced for about $150. Their salesman are friendly and will bend over backwards to sell you a vehicle, but after that it seems the dealership could care less about taking care of it's customers. I would not recommend Fowler Dodge to anyone.

January 6, 2015

Nick, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience at Fowler Dodge. We truly apologize for the service you received. We have forwarded your concern to the Service Manager and a representative from Fowler Dodge will be with you shortly to learn more information about this incident. Once again, we truly apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you and we look forward to speaking with you in hopes to resolve this matter.