Fowler Dodge

55 West Interstate 240, Oklahoma City, OK 73139

New 866-413-3829 New866-413-3829
Used 888-378-7945 Used888-378-7945
Service 888-460-3411 Service 888-460-3411

We will beat anybody's price on any new Chrysler Jeep Dodge or Ram Truck in stock. Anybody's!

Purchase

by from Oklahoma City |

Received wonderful service from the salesperson Nathan Price as well as the Sales Manager and Finance representative. Everything went smoothly and will highly recommend others to the dealership. I look forward to doing business with this company.

January 21, 2014

Hello Marie, we are pleased to know that you received wonder service from Nathan. We hope to see you soon. If you have any additional comments, please do not hesitate to contact us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Dificult situation

by from Oklahoma CIty OK |

I wanted to look at trucks that were a newer than mine. Steven contacted me and told me that he would be helping me when I got to the dealership. He listened to everything that I wanted and promised only that he would be honest and work hard. He honored his word and I was pleasantly surprised. It took over 3 weeks from the time I came in due to my work schedule. At no time did I feel preasured or rushed to make a decision. It is not often that you find a dealership that puts honor and customer service above all else and that is what I felt that they did. I would like to thank Steven and JT for everything that they did.

Bought a Tundra

by from OKC, OK |

Didn't get the customary full tank with purchase. First time in all of the yrs that I have been buying cars. Also no baby changing table in bathroom.

Much Better Than Expected

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

The overall buying process turned out to be much easier than I was expecting it to be. The Salesman was straight forward and comfortable to deal with. Everyone I dealt with was friendly and handled themselves in a very professional manner.

May 17, 2016

Thanks for your review! We appreciate the feedback and are happy to hear that you had such a wonderful customer experience. Thanks again for letting us know how we did. We hope to see you again soon!

They really tried

by from Oklahoma City, OK. |

I stopped because I thought they were closed. I was promptly met by a couple of salesmen. They tried so hard to help me get a car. My credit vs income was just out of reach for the load I needed. I was treated with respect and dignity even though I was unable to get a loan. I'm now saving for my new car that I will buy from them.

Great job

by from Richmond Texas 77406 |

Great job. Couldn't have been more pleased with one exception. Just thought I would've been offered a complimentary oil and filter change since there was no negotiation on price. It would have been a nice gesture since I also have to drive so far to pick the vehicle up

May 17, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your thoughts and will be sure to follow up with our team to ensure they're doing everything they can to create the best customer experience. Thanks again for taking time to let us know how we did!

Outstanding sales person

by from Oklahoma City OK |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from Fowler and this is the first and only time that we had a sales man Steve Dowdy who was so informative and worked with us to help us understand the features on the Dodge Charger. We felt like he really cared about us and wanted to give us the best car that we could afford. He as followed up with us and when I had a question he helped me with it over the phone.

May 17, 2016

We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Steve Dowdy took such great care of you.

Great Dealership

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership. We feel that we get good service, good salesmen, and good finance personal.

May 10, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you've had such a wonderful experience with us through the years and appreciate you for taking the time to let us know how we did! Thanks again!

Exactly what I wanted.

by from Norman, OK |

I had been looking for a very specific car. After several dealerships, I finally found exactly what I wanted here! It was even the best price I had seen. Josh was extremely helpful and made me feel comfortable in asking questions and buying my first car. There were severe storms all around us, but I was more focused on taking my car home! A very good car buying experience!

May 11, 2016

We're happy to hear that Josh took such great care of you! Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate it and hope to see you again soon!

Good experience

by from Freedom ok |

Good experience. They don't like to work with you on the price very easily but if you stuck with what you want they will work with you some. I got a ok deal on my purchase. I may go back in the future. The sales man I had was great and did what he could for me.

May 11, 2016

Thanks for your review Larry! We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you again soon!