Bob Moore Ford

New 888-464-1934
Used 888-507-9140
Service 888-839-4015

"Respectfully, Bob Moore"

These guys are the best.

by from Allen OK |

If you are in need of a vehicle just ask for Phil he is the best. And the manager Jason will do everything he possible can to get you into the vehivle of your dreams. We have bought 6 vehicles in the past year at this dealership and couldnt have ask to have been treated any better. Love you guys....Jane Erickson

August 21, 2013

We appreciate your continued business and confindence with Bob Moore Ford. We look forward to helping you and your family in the future. Thank you again and enjoy your new car!

Great Help!

by from Moore, OK |

I've had poor experiences with car lots in the past -in particular a Nissan one- and was a bit worried going into this one, but it was great! They picked me up, got me a car that I love, low down payments and not only worked with me on the down payment, but helped me to find lower insurance! You really feel like the people there care, whereas with most car lots they seem to only want to get your money and get rid of you. I would recommend this place for anyone who is in need of a car. The entire staff were friendly and tons of help!

Horrible Customer Service

by from Missouri |

Called to buy a new truck. Couldn't get anybody to return my calls. Had to call them multiple times and still no call back. Finally talked to someone and they gave me a price on truck and agreed on it. Waited for call back and it never happened. Finally called them back and was told that they couldn't sell me the truck for the price we agreed on..... Called the next day and once again never got a call back. Found the truck I wanted the next day and bought it. Felt like they didn't want my business so I took it to a dealership that was friendly and actually worked with me..

September 10, 2014

Dear Wheat Pennie, I do apologize for the negative experience you have recently encountered with us. I take it personally when a member of my staff neglects to offer excellent customer service. Being the #1 Ford Dealer in the OKC Metro coupled with being #1 in Customer Satisfaction, we take matters like this very seriously. We do however, have customers from all over the country buy from us and we always strive to get better. To that point, I am concerned about the way in which your inquiry was handled. As the Internet Manager and BDC Director I listen to most, if not all of our inbound calls for coaching and training purposes. I do not recall your inquiry, although it could have been an oversight on my part. That said, I am asking for your assistance! Please feel free to contact me directly so that I can find out a bit more information and whom you spoke with, this way I can continue to coach and train my staff so we can improve. Respectfully, Jamie Moskowitz Internet Manager / BDC Director Bob Moore Ford 405.616.3673

Great service

by from Davis Oklahoma |

I've bought the f 150 I like it runs good I may come back and buy a new truck

Excellent Experience

by from Oklahoma |

We've bought our first Ford Escape in 2012 and loved it. But, we loved the salesman John Tracey and the people at Bob Moore even more. Everyone is the best! We have recommended who also bought, and will continue to do so. Thank you.

August 21, 2013

Thank you for the purchase of your new Escape. We appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a great experience with our dealership. We look forward to helping you again in the future. Enjoy your new Escape!