Hudiburg Nissan/Subaru

New 888-477-0267
Used 888-361-2227
Service 888-471-7589

Oklahoma's only transparent dealer

Best Nissan Dealership in the state!

by from Purcell, OK |

I checked prices on Nissans in the entire state. I also must add that I usually hate the "Car buying" process. Hudiburg not only gave me the best price on my new Sentra, but the entire purchase time only took 45 minutes. I especially like their special deals on service too! Marvin always takes great care of me. I highly recommend this dealership to anyone!

August 25, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to review our service and sales process. Thank you!! We look forward to serving you for years to come. Hudiburg Nissan Internet Sales Team

No customer follow through

by from midwest |

I sent a inquire about a used vehicle through cars.com and got a call from Erik McCarroll the same day he said he would take some more pictures and send them to me he never did this after several tries to get the info I requested a week had past and the car was sold if Erik calls I would suggest you hang up and try to get a hold of a salesperson that will follow thru with what he says he will do.

Best Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Shawnee,OK |

I would Highly Recommend Hudiburg Subaru to everyone! This company just does business the way it should be~no sales pitch, willing to assist and help in any way needed and all of the staff are extremely kind and simply the best. They set a standard that CANNOT be found anywhere else in the state. Had alot of help from Brad and Mark in making the decision on my new car and can honestly say I could not have had a better experience. Thank you for everything! Mark spent 20 years in the military and just retired so please be sure to ask for him especially if your a vet. Again, Thank you Mark for your years of service to our country! I didnt feel like a customer with sales people, just felt like I spent the day with friends....I will recommend all my friends to purchase from this company and am a returning customer myself. Job Well Done! B

September 17, 2014

Brenda, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come. Hudiburg Subaru Internet Team

Awesome experience

by from okc ok |

Erik Mccarroll was amazing. He was friendly and courteous and listened to my needs and put me in the vehicle that met my needs and where I wanted my car payment. I will refer anyone to him and he will be my go to salesman next time I buy a car.

September 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to express your positive experience at Hudiburg Nissan. We appreciate your input. Hudiburg Nissan Internet Team

My Purchase Experience at Hudiburg Nissan Used

by from Norman,Oklahoma |

The experience is very very very good. Jason Hawkins is extremely friendly and professional.

September 17, 2014

We appreciate your review, and thank you doing business at Hudiburg! Hudiburg Nissan Internet Team

JK Koirala

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Very friendly Sales Consultant and Manager very nice, awesome service. Would buy another car here. Great selection. Speedy service.

Ollie Brown is the best

by from Oklahoma City |

Ollie was great from the greeting on the phone, to setting up the appointment and showing the vehicle. He was well organized answered all our questions and made purchasing a car very enjoyable.

Ollie Brown

by from OKC, OK |

Ollie was great to work with. Did everything he could to answer my questions and get me a great deal on a great car. He was open about every aspect from vehicle history to everything dealing with money and didn't try to force me into something I didn't want. Go see him.

Ollie Was The Best

by from Oklahoma City |

Ollie was great and made the process very easy. He made sure that I understood the whole process. The Managers were great also.

MY PURCHASE EXPERIENCE AT HUDIBURG

by from OKC Oklahoma |

CAME TO HUDIBURG TO PURCHASE VEHICLE FOR WIFE ONLY REASON I CAME TO HUDIBURG WAS JASON HAWKINS HES THE GREATEST

Ollie Brown is the best, he works very hard

by from Oklahoma City |

Ollie and the Sales Manager AJ were great!! Ollie worked real hard and made sure that we understood the whole process. It was a great experience.