Hudiburg Nissan/Subaru

Service 888-471-7589 Service 888-471-7589

Oklahoma's only transparent dealer

Best Experience Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Shawnee,OK |

I would Highly Recommend Hudiburg Subaru to everyone! This company just does business the way it should be~no sales pitch, willing to assist and help in any way needed and all of the staff are extremely kind and simply the best. They set a standard that CANNOT be found anywhere else in the state. Had alot of help from Brad and Mark in making the decision on my new car and can honestly say I could not have had a better experience. Thank you for everything! Mark spent 20 years in the military and just retired so please be sure to ask for him especially if your a vet. Again, Thank you Mark for your years of service to our country! I didnt feel like a customer with sales people, just felt like I spent the day with friends....I will recommend all my friends to purchase from this company and am a returning customer myself. Job Well Done! B

Hudiburg Nissan/Subaru responded to this review

September 17, 2014

Brenda, Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business, and look forward to serving your automotive needs for years to come. Hudiburg Subaru Internet Team

Great experience

by from Moore, OK |

I had decided on buying a Subaru after a lot of research. Kasey Haston met me and my family in the parking lot as we arrived. She asked me what I was looking for, listened to what I said and brought a Crosstrek around for us to test drive. She brought the right vehicle the first time because she paid attention to what I said when I was describing what I wanted. The process after that went pretty quick. About an hour after we decided to buy, we took off in our new car. Kasey followed up after the sale to make sure I was still happy with the purchase and that I didn't have any questions. The only complaint I have is that the Crosstrek is so much fun to drive, my wife and I sometimes argue about who gets to drive it.

THESE GUYS ROCK

by from oklahoma city OK |

I was upside down on my current car loan. Sam went out of his way and bent over backwards to get me a great deal on the exact car we wanted and got me out of the bad deal i was in.

Great buying experience

by from Norman, ok |

Great buying experience, our salesman Adam worked with us to get the right Subaru for us. Recommended to friends.

Great!

by from Oklahoma City |

Adam Nowlin is very friendly as well as knowledgeable. He is a nice young man.

dealer rater

by from Oklahoma city |

Excelant customer service. Thanks to David Romo. I have purchased 4 Nissan from Hudiburg. I have always got good deals and service. I would certainly tell others about the service and dealers. Thank you Jan Smith

Fantastic Customer Service!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We went to Hudiburg torn between the Forester and the Outback. We were supposed to meet with Robert Walker originally, but he was tied up with other customers so Kacey Haston helped us. She was excellent and brought both Subarus up for us to go over and then test drive one right after the other and helped us choose a Forester that we love! Kacey went above and beyond to help make the car buying experience enjoyable for us and Robert was great about checking in with the three of us to make sure we were being taken care of as well! The whole process was honestly enjoyable and we went in there "mentally prepared to deal with car dealers", but not this team! Kacey, Robert and Wendy were a joy to work with and even the other employees we simply encountered were so nice. They were very fair with my trade-in offer and worked with us to make a deal we are happy with. We would HIGHLY recommend this dealership, and specifically Kacey and Robert! Thanks guys!!!

Great customer service!

by from Yukon, ok |

I bought a 2011 Nissan Rogue that is in wonderful condition, it was the perfect fit. Our salesmen David Romo was extremely helpful and making the process simple and quick! I would recommend this dealer and salesmen to anyone! A much better experience than I've had anywhere else.

Hudiburg Rocks!

by from Edmond, OK |

After doing some research I decided that my next car was to be a Subaru. I live in Edmond and went to the local Subaru dealership to buy a car, but they did not earn my business. They made a very low offer on my trade-in and I did not like their sales tactics. My wife and I drove down to Hudiburg Subaru on I-240 and it was a much better shopping experience. Kacey greeted us very warmly and listened to our interests. We test drove the Forester (my initial buying interest) and the Outback. I decided against the Forester and liked the Outback. Kasey suggested we also test drive the Crosstrek and that was the one! Hudiburg gave us much more for my trade-in and found the Crosstrek I wanted option-wise in Texas and had it delivered in a couple of days. Kasey and the manager Darcy did a great job of earning our business and gave us a great deal and superior customer service. We plan to return and get an Outback for my wife in the near future. I highly recommend Hudiburg Subaru!

Refreshing

by from Okc, Ok |

Purchased a new Crosstrek, great car and great experience, sales person Kacey Haston knew her stuff, was honest and low key. A much different experience then we had at other dealerships.