David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 866-906-3813
Used 877-863-5379
Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

David Stanley impressed me by far!

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

I worked with Shawn Archer and Glen Mayden and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the right price for my car. They made me feel special and worthy of getting such a nice car for an affordable price. I recommend this dealership and sales guys to anyone!

Great experience

by from newcastle ok |

I worked with Austin Page and i bought a ram 1500 bighorn and i was treated very well had no problem was in and out it was agreat experience

Keldrick Williams A 5 Star Experience!

by from MWC, Oklahoma |

If you want a five star experience when it comes to purchasing a car. There are two names everyone should have in their rolodex Keldrick Williams and David Stanley Dodge!!!!. If you want an unforgettable experience you need Keldrick on your side. I didn't feel the pressure some sales men can bring to you. Keldrick made my experience truly unforgettable. No fast talking, No talking over my head sales talk or jargon or the feeling that I was in a shark tank. Keldrick made me feel like I mattered as he listened to me share the details of why I was there in the first place. Wowza! I walked away feeling like he definitely had my best interest at heart. I've already told others if you want a dynamic car buying experience Keldrick definitely has your back!!! Thank you Keldrick Williams and David Standley Dodge! !!!!

BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!

by from Oklahoma City,OK |

I recently purchased my 2013 charger from Walter and Janet and they were amazing at getting me a good deal!!!

Friendly, helpful service

by from Harrah, Oklahoma |

Davian Carter provided friendly and helpful assistance to us in the purchase of a gently used Town & Country. We knew what we wanted to buy and concentrated on the features available and finally the color. Throughout this process Davian was most helpful and clearly interested in seeing that we got what we wanted and not trying to get us to buy something else. We would be happy to do business with him and the dealership again.

Happy customer

by from Ada, OK |

Bought a used 2010 Chevy Avalanche...love it! Janet was very nice and helpful, have no problems recommending this dealership and her to friends.

worse car dealer I have ever been to! !!!

by from Norman |

Worse car dealer I have ever been to! !!!! No one knows anything about there products. Was lied to over and over!

great place to buy a new truck

by from Midwest city, Oklahoma |

the people at david stanley were able to get me into a brand new truck and for a much less of a payment then i currently was paying. it took a few hours of my time but very worth the wait to get such a great deal.

I had one of the Best Car buying Experiences

by from Midwest city oklahoma |

I was in the Market to buy myself the Jeep I have always wanted. I got into contact with this dealer and talked with Katelyn over the phone and she was so nice and polite. She got me with one of their salesman named Braden Campbell. I must say one of the most outstanding salesman I have every had the pleasure of meeting. Treated me with kindness and listened to what I had to say. I won't ever buy a vehicle from anyone else again. After I got home I noticed a little hail damage on my vehicle which we didnt see cause it was dark when I took it home. Called Braden and had my vehicle in the shop and me in a loaner the next day. Hands down best buying experience I have ever had.

Review of experience with Alfred Fennell, Jr.

by from Spencer, OK |

I recently purchased a 2014 Town & Country Van from Alfred Fennell, Jr. I must say he was most cordial and very respectful. His attention to me as a customer was excellent, and I would recommend him to anyone considering the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Sebring

by from Garber |

I bought a Sebring for my daughter Steve and Demarco did a great job.