David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503 Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

Great Sales Person

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

If you have any questions about purchasing a vehicle, ask for Kasey

Great Service

by from Oklahoma City |

I would like to Thank Winzell Brewer for the great customer service I received, when purchasing my 2016 Chrysler 200s.

Recommend for anyone!

by from norman, ok |

I have been taking my vehicle to David Stanley Dodge for awhile now. Last time I went, Nick LaLonde ended up helping me find a new car. I was very pleased with the entire process and how friendly he was. I will be sending business this way!

Awesome service

by from Midwest City,Ok |

Called in needing an appointment to get my Dodge Charger serviced and Dawnie Shaw was very courteous and helpful.

VERY HAPPY

by from okc, OK |

We love our new dodge ram. Michael Francis did a great job!

Service cashier

by from Midwest city |

I just wanted to send a quick little note about your service department cashier Katelyn, she is absolutely awesome. She is courteous, helpful, and eveytime I see her she has a smile on her face, and is always willing to help and be of great service. If she hasn't had a raise yet... She deserves one IMMEDIATELY.

Bad Experience with Purchase and Service

by from Norman, OK |

I'll do my best to summarize our experiences so far. My wife and I purchased two new cars in February 2014 from David Stanley Dodge in MWC. I realize trade-ins are a sore subject and you will never get what your car is worth. However, they began by offering $10000 less on a trade in than what they finally gave. The sales manager spent three hours trying to play a shell game with us and telling us we did not understand their paperwork and why they had to show things the way they did. We have purchased 10 cars over the last 15 years and understand the paperwork just fine. While signing the contracts, we discovered they added $2000 for no reason. The sales manager came in with a made up reason and agreed to split the difference at $1000. Next, even though the car was brand new, the UCONNECT system was already registered to someone else. It took the dealer a week to un-register the other person and they had no explanation why it was already registered. My wife has taken the car in for service now 4 times, all with an early morning appointment. The first time, they did not tighten the oil filter and it blew oil all over the car. The second time was for unusual noise and vibration in the front end. They car sat untouched for hours. Finally, a technician rode with my wife and said that Chrysler did not do a good job of sound proofing the Durangos and that is why the noise is so loud. Two months later it was back in for service for the same noise and vibration. The first technician said nothing was wrong. My wife pushed the issue and a second technician said the shocks and struts were bad. The parts were back-ordered. A month later the parts were in and my wife again took the car in with a 9 a.m. appointment. At 2 p.m. the car had not been touched and no one knew why. The service department offered to get my wife a rental car, but she sat in the lobby for an hour waiting to be picked up with no word from anyone. She finally just retrieved her keys and left. Four service calls in four months and problems with each one. Finally, they push you very hard to complete the Dealer.Rater survey while you are still in the showroom and before you sign the contracts. They hounded us at least 10 times to complete the survey before we even signed the papers. I think the whole dealership from sales to service is very shady and I would warn anyone against going there.

I was shock

by from Okc,ok |

I was going to get my car serviced and a young man by the name of Dreandre brown help me find the department he even open my car door. i was very shock that young people still had matters.

Darin Redus

by from Tecumseh, OK |

Darin Redus gave me Outstanding service. He knew I wasn't feeling well and took every opportunity to offer me refreshments while we were going through the purchasing process. He located a vehicle at another dealership that had all of the options we were looking for. I would recommend Darin to anyone looking to buy a new vehicle!

Darin Redus