David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 866-906-3813
Used 877-863-5379
Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

David Stanley impressed me by far!

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

I worked with Shawn Archer and Glen Mayden and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the right price for my car. They made me feel special and worthy of getting such a nice car for an affordable price. I recommend this dealership and sales guys to anyone!

5 Star

by from Oklahoma City |

I came to David Stanley Dodge looking to finance a vehicle. I was greeted by Demarco Robinson and he was professional through the entire process. I would highly recommend him to anyone visiting David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City.

Great Job

by from Spencer |

Demarco sold me a Dodge Charger. I am pleased with my purchase. I would refer friends and family to him.

Terrible experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

I traveled 2 hours to look at a vehicle I saw online. I got there and the first person to come out and greet me was a guy who knew nothing about the inventory. Every question I asked, he had to ask another salesperson for the answers. I finally got ahold of some people in the used lot and they told me the vehicle I was looking for was no longer on the lot. They said they "assumed" it had been sold. A week later the vehicle is still on their website and I learn through email that the vehicle is still on their lot. They keep calling and emailing me asking me to come back and look at it. I was there once and they didn't seem interested in selling it to me... even lying and saying it wasn't on their lot anymore.

Happy Owner of A 2015 Dodge Durango

by from Midwest City, OK |

I was really hesitant to even trying to trade in my vehicle after continuously being disappointed and given low payoff quotes for my old vehicle. After working with Justin and Logan, I was able to get a great payoff (thousands higher than others offered) and into my new vehicle. My only suggestion would be get here early, they are busy up until they close.

MAXIMA

by from Guthrie |

I purchased a 2006 Maxima from Demarco. I love my car.

Service Visit at David Stanley

by from Midwest City, Oklahoma |

Each and every time I have visited David Stanley for any type of business I have been treated with the upmost respect as a customer. I have been satisfied with each of my purchases and what has been the most impressive experience is having the same Service Representative, John Gatlin, throughout the entire time. He has made each visit a sigh of relief. He is very knowledgeable and quickly engages any concerned I have had with each of my Dodge Rams. With the winning combination of excellent during purchasing and servicing of my vehicles I plan to return back to David Stanley for future purchases and to continue recommending the same to friends and family.

Best Dealer around

by from GREEN FOREST, AR |

This dealership is the absolute best i have ever visited. The sales staff were extremely respectful, helpful, and in general just gr8 folks. The selection of vehicles was better than anywhere I have been. I cannot say enough good things about every bit of my experience with David Stanley !!!!

by from Oklahoma City,OK |

My experience was amazing with David Stanley Dodge of Midwest City. First of all I received a call from Deidre Doss she informed me of the wonderful savings going on at the time. She then worked with my schedule to make an appt. I went in and David Stanley was able to work with me to get me into a wonderful new vehicle. Thank you David Stanley and Deidre Doss for making the car buying process a great experience. I highly recommend anyone in the car market to give David Stanley Dodge a call!

my experience

by from Oklahoma City |

I worked with Britney Houston. She was very helpful and answered all of my questions. She did everything she could to get me a deal I'd be happy with.

Love My Dart!

by from Tulsa |

Had a great shopping experience with Joe P. and Tre Buttram! Love my car guys thanks again!