David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

New 866-906-3813
Used 877-863-5379
Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

David Stanley impressed me by far!

by from Yukon, Oklahoma |

I worked with Shawn Archer and Glen Mayden and they did everything in their power to make sure I got the right price for my car. They made me feel special and worthy of getting such a nice car for an affordable price. I recommend this dealership and sales guys to anyone!

MAXIMA

by from Guthrie |

I purchased a 2006 Maxima from Demarco. I love my car.

Service Visit at David Stanley

by from Midwest City, Oklahoma |

Each and every time I have visited David Stanley for any type of business I have been treated with the upmost respect as a customer. I have been satisfied with each of my purchases and what has been the most impressive experience is having the same Service Representative, John Gatlin, throughout the entire time. He has made each visit a sigh of relief. He is very knowledgeable and quickly engages any concerned I have had with each of my Dodge Rams. With the winning combination of excellent during purchasing and servicing of my vehicles I plan to return back to David Stanley for future purchases and to continue recommending the same to friends and family.

Best Dealer around

by from GREEN FOREST, AR |

This dealership is the absolute best i have ever visited. The sales staff were extremely respectful, helpful, and in general just gr8 folks. The selection of vehicles was better than anywhere I have been. I cannot say enough good things about every bit of my experience with David Stanley !!!!

by from Oklahoma City,OK |

My experience was amazing with David Stanley Dodge of Midwest City. First of all I received a call from Deidre Doss she informed me of the wonderful savings going on at the time. She then worked with my schedule to make an appt. I went in and David Stanley was able to work with me to get me into a wonderful new vehicle. Thank you David Stanley and Deidre Doss for making the car buying process a great experience. I highly recommend anyone in the car market to give David Stanley Dodge a call!

my experience

by from Oklahoma City |

I worked with Britney Houston. She was very helpful and answered all of my questions. She did everything she could to get me a deal I'd be happy with.

Love My Dart!

by from Tulsa |

Had a great shopping experience with Joe P. and Tre Buttram! Love my car guys thanks again!

Thank you! !

by from Midwest City |

Josh Hawley was AMAZING! I wanted a new car SO bad but I didn't think I could get financed but somehow he got it done and I left in a brand new Dodge!! He made the entire process fast and painless too. He really paid attention to me and made me feel special and made sure all of my needs were met! By the time I left not only did I have a new vehicle but I feel like I have a new friend too! Go see Josh Hawley he is superb!!

R.Powdrill

by from Oklahoma |

I purchase a 2014 Chevy Impala over the weekend from Demarco Robinson here at David Stanley Dodge. The entire experience overall as great. Love the ride!!!!

demarco

by from Oklahoma City |

I purchased a car from Demarco Robinson at David Stanley Dodge in Midwest City. My overall experience was outstanding.

FUSION

by from EDMOND |

I PURCHASED A FORD FUSION FROM DAVID STANLEY. DEMARCO ROBINSON WAS MY SALES PERSON. THANK YOU