David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

Demarco and Steve

by from Midwest City |

I came to David Stanley on two different occasions and Demarco Robinson and Steve Richardson answered all my questions and was very nice to me.

Poor service, generally unhelpful

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

While shopping for a new car advertised on their website and multiple others, I immediately called to check if the car was available. After being confirmed multiple time by various employees that the car had not been sold, I rushed over to the dealership in a matter of minutes. Upon arriving, however, a good hour passed before anyone offered me any assistance with the vehicle in question. After another 20 or so minutes, one dealer noticed that the key for the car advertised did not belong to that particular car. As we attempted to find the advertised car, the dealer avoided all of my questions about whether or not they would honor the internet price. While searching around multiple lots, it was deemed that the car advertised did not exist. Despite multiple identical cars present, the dealer then proceeded to try and sell me a car priced $2000 over a different vehicle of the same make and model. When it was clear I did not want to purchase a car for that price, no alternative was offered. After complaining to the manager, no attempt to remedy the situation was made. I was told that a similar case happened the last year. Additionally, the only consolation I received was a call later telling us that the advertisement on the website would be removed; no apology for any inconvenience on my part. Overall, if this had been the first time this had happened, I might not have cared. However, within a matter of 3 days, this was the 2nd time I had gone to the same dealership where I was told over the phone multiple times that a vehicle I was interested in was available. The first time I was informed it was sold only an hour before I arrived. I accepted it, but now the vehicle didn't exist at all? Poor customer service and overall dissatisfaction. I would not recommend the facility to people looking to buy a new car as the staff are disorganized and unwilling to compromise. In fact, I learned later that the people telling me over the phone that the car was there did not even work in the new car department, making me question how they would even know. There are two ways to look at these incidents. If the dealership simply made a mistake and mislabeled the stock number of the car, then why did nothing change to prevent this from happening again? If the car never existed, then a case of false advertisement was placed. Either way, the service and demeanor of the David Stanley dealership was most unimpressive.

My Cruze

by from Oklahoma |

I am the proud owner of a Chevy Cruze. Demarco Robinson was outstanding in helping me. Thank you for the early birthday gift!!! My overall experience was amazing!!!

14 Challenger

by from Lawton |

I purchased a 2014 Dodge Challenger from David Stanley Chrysler Jeep and Dodge. My overall experience was a good one, everybody treated me nice and Demarco Robinson went above and beyond for me.

Sentra

by from Midwest City |

Demarco Robinson was my salesman and I brought a 2012 Nissan Sentra. I am pleased with him and his management for their help. Thank you to all!

Helped my parents & I a lot!

by from Harrah, OK |

I came in with my parents and they were looking to get my dad a new truck. Little did we know, we would all be getting new cars! When we got there, we asked for Kasey but she was finishing up with another customer and got us with another sales person. An older guy. She came back in time to show me my new Durango! She explained all of the functions and explained how safe it is for my son. It was a lengthy process, but we did but three cars lol! Thanks Kasey!

Men will speak of your actions

by from Mustang, Oklahoma |

David Stanley Sales Representative Albert Coleman demonstrated a greater value of caring for the customer. Albert quickly established a working relationship with me. He understood there are boundaries of demonstrated trust. Although we did not always agree 100% of the time Mr. Coleman never once made me feel anything less than important. Respect is good to see and even better to give and receive.

Customer Satisfaction! !

by from Midwest City, Oklahoma |

Going in to the dealer, I had already started speaking with Nicole through email. Once I got to the dealer, she did all she could to take care of me. Even with bumps in the road, she still sat through the entire process with me until the very last minute. I could easily say if it were not for her desire to assist her customers, I would not have walked out with my vehicle. So thank you to Nicole again, for all the help and time she put into my deal.

Great Van and Sales Team

by from Mangum, OK |

Michelle Ward and Joe went way beyond to help find a Town and Country van without a dark interior. In SW OK we have temps every summer in the 115 range an dark colors are bad. Just wanted to says Thanks....

Ford Fusion

by from Midwest City |

DeMarco Robinson sold me and my husband a 2011 Ford Fusion. We really needed a car and he came through fore us. Thank you so much DeMarco and David Stanley for given us an opportunity.