David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

Great Customer Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

First and foremost I must commend salesman Shawn Archer. I live 2 hours away but drove to this dealership because of his service. I am in the "decent but not yet perfect" credit range and Shawn did everything he could to find me the right vehicle at the right monthly payment, David Stanley went to work and made it happen before I even arrived. The best part was that Mr. Archer's word was true.Everything he said he could do he did. The only issue I had was during the buying process were a certain benefit I was offered was left out and it took an hour to get management to honor it. But bottom line, they did honor the agreement making my overall experience an excellent one. And again, Shawn Archer did a remarkable job and would definitely do business with him and David Stanley again in the future as well as recommend him and the dealership to others.

Great Customer Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

lwallce

by from elk city |

I like to say that stan Nelson is a great guy and he helped us to understand our financing needs thank you so much Mr Nelson.

Untrustworthy! Dishonest

by from Midwest City Ok |

Sales are untrustworthy, service center said they did an inspection on my cAr a month later it needs over $400.00 in work for plugs and wires and service center tells me the inspection should have checked those things BUT Matt Massey supervisor in used cars says he's done with the car and won't pay for it. Have had the car 1MONTH. Sales guy lied about everything. Horrible service and when the service center doesn't do their job you'll be expected to pay for it! As a single mom I used this dealership thinking it was respectable! Wow was I wrong!! This is retaliation for me sticking to what the sales guy promised a $600.00 check to my step dad for co-signing on the car. As we walked out the day I got the car he told us again it would come with the title. Few weeks later why I started asking questions I was sent all around to finance bk and forth to diff people then told we were not going to get the $600. They did pay it finally after hours of telling them to prove where they said we wouldn't get it. But now my car is undrivable! And they won't pay for something they should have done!!!!!

great finance dept

by from okc,ok |

Service was great Colin my finance guy was very helpful.

quality salesmanship thanks again ryan

by from midwest city okla |

just bought a new avenger through ryan spry,in midwest city.he was a good guy and very informative. he made us feel comfortable.he was very professional and we are pleased with our purchase. thanks ryan. Gilbert postelle

Games & Gimmicks

by from OKC, OK |

Waited over two hours to have price changed on what they had listed online. Don't waste your time with these crooks. They make you wait so long because they're trying to find their worst rate possible for you and then they come back and your price quote changed!!!

terrible, dishonest dealership

by from Norman, OK |

I suspect most or all of the positive reviews here are written by David Stanley salespeople. They tried to sell me a truck with an engine light that wouldn't turn off (actually told me not to worry about it) at a price thousands above what they quoted me over the phone. I went in there with a check from my credit union for the full amount, but they still wanted to play games with the numbers.

blankenship

by from altus,ok |

they were all great from Finance to sales...Anthony and Colin.thanks guys

Horrible, especially for out of towners!

by from Amarillo, Texas |

Salesman, manager and parts people over promised and lied about what could and couldn't be done to the car we were buying just to get the sale. They have no idea what they're doing. Buyers (especially from out of town) beware!!!! Stay local, their online prices are a joke and you get what you pay for!