David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

My experience at David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I purchased a Jeep Patriot at DSCJD in 2010 which I enjoyed very much. I had all maintenance done on it in their service dept. the 3 years that I owned it. I was looking on line and saw that the 2014s were out. They had the exact 2014 Patriot that I wanted. I went to the dealer and right away my salesman, Ms. Angie Baier, was ready to give me her undivided attention. As their inventory has several locations, she found the exact one that I was looking at and we went straight to it. As soon as I got in the driver's seat I was in love with it. When we returned to the dealership, Ms. Baier immediately got right on the paperwork and took my 2010 trade in to be appraised. As soon as we completed the paperwork I had my belongings out of my car and ready to place into the new one. Ms. Baier was very helpful and encouraging. She made my car buying experience very easy and exciting. As I have had nothing but great experiences with the service dept. on my old Jeep, I know I will have the same great experiences with my new car. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and if you go there, ask for Angie Baier. There was no pressure to purchase and she was very helpful and knowledgable about the whole process. She also has followed up with me on several occasions to ensure my satisfaction. Cindy Happy 2014 Jeep Patriot Owner

Very Impressed with Salesman Joel Robinson

by from Moore, OK |

I went in to buy a vehicle and Joel Robinson done an excellent job with finding the perfect truck for me within my budget. I was very impressed with the time he took to make sure I understood everything. He is an excellent salesman. I will definitely return for my next purchase and recommend this dealership and Joel to everyone I know.

Great Salesman - Joel Robinson

by from Moore, OK |

Joel Robinson worked with me to find a truck I wanted for the price I could afford. He was very patient and kind while dealing with my many questions. He was very knowledgeable about the whole process. I will recommend Joel and David Stanley to anyone looking for a vehicle. This buying experience was the best I have had and I've bought several vehicles over the years.

100% satisfy customer

by from Enid, OK |

bought a car on 6/5/13 from one AMAZIN car saleslady by the name of Bria Pyles...

Awesome Experience

by from Enid, OK |

Friend and I worked with Brea and Jason they treated us like family and made sure we were walking away with a new car at an affordable price would recommend them to anyone lovedy experience there

Great Salesman - Joel Robinson

by from Moore, OK |

I worked with Joel Robinson who found me a truck that had everything I wanted. He did everything he could to make sure I got the right price for my truck. He made me feel special for the time he spent to make sure I got the truck I wanted at an affordable price. I recommend Joel Robinson and this dealership to everyone!

words hardly explain

by from Shawnee, Ok |

well i went in with a friend of mine to get him a truck. the first time we went to the used dealership and were treated like garbage by craig cagle and the staff at the used dealership. they were rude not willing to be helpful and they kept passing the buy from one salesperson to the next while giving attitude and cursin us at the same time. we ended up leaving needless to say and came back to the used dealership a few days later. Bria Piles and Cat D'Zurrella were the best sales associates ive ever dealt with. Jason Valentine and Stan Nelson were also very helpful and friendly explaining everything i asked and got me exactly what i was looking for. If youre in the market for a new car go to this dealership. Just dont go to the used lot because they are ratchet and worthless.

good service

by from midwest city oklahoma |

Bria was helpful and things went all good, and everything was swag out the game.

Great company! Nice workers!

by from Weatherford, ok |

I worked with Judith to purchase my new car and he was great! Very friendly, as was everyone at David Stanley!

MWC David Stanley

by from Del City, OK |

The best thing about my experience in buying my car at David Stanley was the salesman. Jim Stogsdill was very good at accommodating us and worked with us the entire time we were there (which was a while). The finance department didn't seem to have their stuff together very well, and I hope I never have to work with them again. Their secretary near the Finance department was also unsatisfactory. But Jim was great. He was our shining light through the whole purchase. If it weren't for him we probably would have gone somewhere else to buy our car. Thank you Jim!