David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

Awesome Service

by from Gainesville, Texas |

I went into David Stanley last month to look for a new truck or SUV. Michelle took great care of me from the beginning of our conversation, she showed an amazing amount of dedication by coming in on her day off to show me my options. Michelle took the time to walk me through multiples vehicles and was very attentive, very knowledgeable and most important she wasn't pushy. She made me feel like she cared about my wants and needs. Unfortunately the vehicles I desired were not available but she still keeps in touch from time to time to make sure that I'm still shown that amount of dedication and letting me know the kind of vehicles that are available now. When I find the right vehicle I will make sure I make the drive to see Michelle at David Stanley.

Great Sales Lady!!!!

by from Shawnee, OK |

We worked with Michelle at in MWC and loved loved loved her. Michelle did everything right and I enjoyed working with her. She answered all of our questions and treated us great. Thanks Michelle!!!

Pleased

by from Woodward |

Demarco Robinson and Steve Richardson sold me a Pontiac G6 and I am very pleased with my purchase

by from Shawnee |

I really needed a car and im so glad Demarco was able to help me and work with me. Im going to refer friends and family members to him and David Stanley dealership.

No Help

by from Lawton, OK |

Called to ask about a vehicle, got a call back, asked and was told they would get back with me, never heard anything else. Guess they weren't interested in making a sale.

Bad Experience with Purchase and Service

by from Norman, OK |

I'll do my best to summarize our experiences so far. My wife and I purchased two new cars in February 2014 from David Stanley Dodge in MWC. I realize trade-ins are a sore subject and you will never get what your car is worth. However, they began by offering $10000 less on a trade in than what they finally gave. The sales manager spent three hours trying to play a shell game with us and telling us we did not understand their paperwork and why they had to show things the way they did. We have purchased 10 cars over the last 15 years and understand the paperwork just fine. While signing the contracts, we discovered they added $2000 for no reason. The sales manager came in with a made up reason and agreed to split the difference at $1000. Next, even though the car was brand new, the UCONNECT system was already registered to someone else. It took the dealer a week to un-register the other person and they had no explanation why it was already registered. My wife has taken the car in for service now 4 times, all with an early morning appointment. The first time, they did not tighten the oil filter and it blew oil all over the car. The second time was for unusual noise and vibration in the front end. They car sat untouched for hours. Finally, a technician rode with my wife and said that Chrysler did not do a good job of sound proofing the Durangos and that is why the noise is so loud. Two months later it was back in for service for the same noise and vibration. The first technician said nothing was wrong. My wife pushed the issue and a second technician said the shocks and struts were bad. The parts were back-ordered. A month later the parts were in and my wife again took the car in with a 9 a.m. appointment. At 2 p.m. the car had not been touched and no one knew why. The service department offered to get my wife a rental car, but she sat in the lobby for an hour waiting to be picked up with no word from anyone. She finally just retrieved her keys and left. Four service calls in four months and problems with each one. Finally, they push you very hard to complete the Dealer.Rater survey while you are still in the showroom and before you sign the contracts. They hounded us at least 10 times to complete the survey before we even signed the papers. I think the whole dealership from sales to service is very shady and I would warn anyone against going there.

False Advertising

by from Okemah, OK |

Went in to look at a new car that was listed on their website. We test drove said car(after 1 hour of searching for keys and jump starting) was pleased with handling. Car had some minor cosmetic damage from being moved around the lot (was told) When asking about price of car the number jumped by 5K!.Manager Jason Murphy came over and tried a bully tactic about having to finance thru them in order to get that lower price( we already had our own financing set up).Their rate was at 4.99% while mine would be at 2.99%! When questioned about the car damage & higher finance rate, Manager Jason Murphy abruptly stood up and said that looks like no car being bought today. I felt very disrespected and will not shop at this location again. The young girl who was helping us on the other hand was very hard working. So beware of online/onsite price differences!

New car purchase

by from Okc ok |

I went into David Stanley dodge this past week and worked with Brandon k. He was very professional and I ended up buying and Chrysler town and country. Jason valentine was the manager and was very helpful thought the process

Thanks

by from Wetumka |

Demarco Robinson was a great salesman I came in yesterday shopping for a truck and he took care of me. I purchased a 2008 Ram 1500 Mega Cab.

Great Price

by from Edmond, OK |

Bought a new 1500 Ram pickup from Joe P. had a great time and experience will be back to see him in the future!