David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

I had one of the Best Car buying Experiences

by from Midwest city oklahoma |

I was in the Market to buy myself the Jeep I have always wanted. I got into contact with this dealer and talked with Katelyn over the phone and she was so nice and polite. She got me with one of their salesman named Braden Campbell. I must say one of the most outstanding salesman I have every had the pleasure of meeting. Treated me with kindness and listened to what I had to say. I won't ever buy a vehicle from anyone else again. After I got home I noticed a little hail damage on my vehicle which we didnt see cause it was dark when I took it home. Called Braden and had my vehicle in the shop and me in a loaner the next day. Hands down best buying experience I have ever had.

Review of experience with Alfred Fennell, Jr.

by from Spencer, OK |

I recently purchased a 2014 Town & Country Van from Alfred Fennell, Jr. I must say he was most cordial and very respectful. His attention to me as a customer was excellent, and I would recommend him to anyone considering the purchase of a new or used vehicle.

Sebring

by from Garber |

I bought a Sebring for my daughter Steve and Demarco did a great job.

Very Pleased

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I went in to buy a new car and Brandon Keene was the person helping us. He walked us through the process and it was very quick. I was pleased and would come back for another car.

Awesome Service

by from Gainesville, Texas |

I went into David Stanley last month to look for a new truck or SUV. Michelle took great care of me from the beginning of our conversation, she showed an amazing amount of dedication by coming in on her day off to show me my options. Michelle took the time to walk me through multiples vehicles and was very attentive, very knowledgeable and most important she wasn't pushy. She made me feel like she cared about my wants and needs. Unfortunately the vehicles I desired were not available but she still keeps in touch from time to time to make sure that I'm still shown that amount of dedication and letting me know the kind of vehicles that are available now. When I find the right vehicle I will make sure I make the drive to see Michelle at David Stanley.

Great Sales Lady!!!!

by from Shawnee, OK |

We worked with Michelle at in MWC and loved loved loved her. Michelle did everything right and I enjoyed working with her. She answered all of our questions and treated us great. Thanks Michelle!!!

Pleased

by from Woodward |

Demarco Robinson and Steve Richardson sold me a Pontiac G6 and I am very pleased with my purchase

by from Shawnee |

I really needed a car and im so glad Demarco was able to help me and work with me. Im going to refer friends and family members to him and David Stanley dealership.

No Help

by from Lawton, OK |

Called to ask about a vehicle, got a call back, asked and was told they would get back with me, never heard anything else. Guess they weren't interested in making a sale.

Bad Experience with Purchase and Service

by from Norman, OK |

I'll do my best to summarize our experiences so far. My wife and I purchased two new cars in February 2014 from David Stanley Dodge in MWC. I realize trade-ins are a sore subject and you will never get what your car is worth. However, they began by offering $10000 less on a trade in than what they finally gave. The sales manager spent three hours trying to play a shell game with us and telling us we did not understand their paperwork and why they had to show things the way they did. We have purchased 10 cars over the last 15 years and understand the paperwork just fine. While signing the contracts, we discovered they added $2000 for no reason. The sales manager came in with a made up reason and agreed to split the difference at $1000. Next, even though the car was brand new, the UCONNECT system was already registered to someone else. It took the dealer a week to un-register the other person and they had no explanation why it was already registered. My wife has taken the car in for service now 4 times, all with an early morning appointment. The first time, they did not tighten the oil filter and it blew oil all over the car. The second time was for unusual noise and vibration in the front end. They car sat untouched for hours. Finally, a technician rode with my wife and said that Chrysler did not do a good job of sound proofing the Durangos and that is why the noise is so loud. Two months later it was back in for service for the same noise and vibration. The first technician said nothing was wrong. My wife pushed the issue and a second technician said the shocks and struts were bad. The parts were back-ordered. A month later the parts were in and my wife again took the car in with a 9 a.m. appointment. At 2 p.m. the car had not been touched and no one knew why. The service department offered to get my wife a rental car, but she sat in the lobby for an hour waiting to be picked up with no word from anyone. She finally just retrieved her keys and left. Four service calls in four months and problems with each one. Finally, they push you very hard to complete the Dealer.Rater survey while you are still in the showroom and before you sign the contracts. They hounded us at least 10 times to complete the survey before we even signed the papers. I think the whole dealership from sales to service is very shady and I would warn anyone against going there.