David Stanley Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Service 888-734-1503

Oklahoma's #1 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Dealer for 12 years in a row

Great Salesman : Curtis Busfield

by from Hollis Oklahoma |

Just wanna say that Curtis did a really good job helping me out. I had a great experience and would ask for him in the future!

Great Salesman: Curtis Busfield

by from Midwest City, OK |

I loved my experience at David Stanley Jeep & Dodge! I got an amazing sales rep named Curtis Busfield who I highly recommend to anyone looking for cars in that area!

Rashawn maynard!

by from Edmond, OK |

I was referred to Rashawn Maynard by a co-worker of mine in the Navy, who told me they were giving killer deals at David Stanley. I wasn't really expecting to actually purchase a new truck but Rashawn & the sales manager Jason Valentine made it an easy process and even installed a class 5 hitch on it! Visit these guys if you're in the market for a truck.

MIKE WILSON

by from OKLAHOMA CITY |

I spoke to Mike on a couple of occasions regarding me purchasing a new car. He is very professional and knowledgeable when speaking about vehicles. He knows how to ask the right questions to help assist his customers with finding the right fit. I actually thought he was a manager until he told me he wasn't. I would definitely promote him!!!

Teresa Martinez rocks

by from Oklahoma City, ok |

Teresa Martinez was informative and helpful. She knew what she was talking about and was patient with me. Would buy from her again

Amazing

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

I just got a brand new 2014 Dodge Dart from here and my overall experience was fantastic! The organization as a whole was very relaxing yet professional.But the reason the experience was so great was because of the employee who helped me made the process easy and enjoyable. His name was Curtis Busfield and i would recommend him to anybody looking to buy a car, he was honest easy to talk to and truly helped me in buying my new car.

Curtis Busfield

by from Harrah, Ok |

Curtis was very helpful and respectful about helping get in a car. He made the process very easy. Great customer service.

Great salesman Curtis Bustfield!

by from OKLAHOMA CITY |

Curtis Bustfield was a great salesman. Worked very hard to get me what I wanted and was very honest which is rare when dealing with car salesmen.

Almost painless at David Stanley!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

We had an awesome experience buying a new Dodge Caravan at David Stanley! Our salesperson was amazing "Fatima" and she was so helpful throughout the entire process. The last time we bought a new vehicle 'place shall remain unnamed to protect the guilty", we were there for hours playing an awful game of cat and mouse before we completed the purchase. The people were helpful and kind and wanted to see that we were heard in the process. I am happy with my purchase and hope to become a returning customer in the future!

Mike Wilson

by from Seminole Oklahoma |

Mike was very nice and knowledgeable about cars and was very interested in finding out what kind of car I wanted. He made me feel very comfortable and welcomed. I will definitely be back to purchase a car.