Henryetta Ford

New 877-634-2516
Used 888-338-4517
Service 888-529-4318

Home of the Free Oil Change

Never received a reply to my inquiry

by from BA OK |

I was totally ignored and never received a reply to my inquiry, consider this to be very rude

Depends on the Salesman I think.

by from Okmulgee, OK |

I have actually visited this dealership twice. The first visit, I was met by a gentleman. He asked what I was looking for, what my needs were, not a bad experience. The car I had seen on here had already sold (but I am finding MANY of the dealers on cars.com have that issue) and he showed me the closest he had on the lot. I chose not test drive any as they weren't what I was looking for. My first visit was around the first part of December 2013. My second visit was just around the new years time frame. I had received a mailer in the junk mail stuff I get. You know the type you get where you are a guaranteed winner, etc. So I was down in the area and took the flyer with me. Figured hey usually its a 5 dollar gift card someplace. I walked onto the lot. Got all the way back to the back section before someone was returning from getting a soda next door at the filing station. Told him what I was looking for and my price range. Again didn't have anything in my area and he showed me the closest thing he had which was 2 grand more than my visit. Said I should have been there a few days earlier, the big sale had cleared out about 50 cars in the past week. Said let's go in and find out what you won. Went in, sat down, he started trying to get my information about everything including SSN to process the flyer which we hadn't even scratched off the square to see what I'd won. I wouldn't give a salesman my SSN or phone number cause I am sick of the phone calls. He basically said can't do anything without your phone number. So gave him the sheet, said no thanks. and left. No phone calls means no phone calls. When will the dealerships understand that. They already flood my email with all these "did we get you the information you asked for" or "hey today's special is" etc. The dealership is a small town dealership and I rate it average. I will probably continue to watch the website for vehicles.