Whitson-Morgan Motor Company, Inc.

1300 S Rogers St, Clarksville, AR 72830

New 855-228-4430 New 855-228-4430
Used 855-350-6546 Used 855-350-6546
Service 855-800-2379 Service 855-800-2379

Best buying experience I've ever had!

by from Clarksville, Arkansas |

Honestly, this was the best experience I've ever had buying a used vehicle. My salesman, Jadd Kimbrough, worked around my schedule and still managed to get me the best deal while keeping it professional and honest. There's not many salesmen around anymore that will stay on the phone with you explaining things and going over paperwork after 5:30. Jadd not only answered every question I had, but answered the phone every time I called and if he didn't have an answer he found out and let me know as soon as possible. I couldn't make it to the dealership during working hours so Jadd made time in his own personal schedule to help me make the best decision. I have nothing but good things to say and as long as he is around I will continue to do my business with him and refer as many as I can.

Wonderful Experience

by from Plumerville, AR |

I recently purchased a new F150 at Whitson-Morgan. I am a teacher so it is hard to make phone calls during the day. I submitted an online inquiry and was quickly contacted by Jamie Joyner via text. I traded messages with her as I had time and within 2 days she had me ready to pick up my truck. I got a great price and very fair value for my trade. Jamie ofeed to stay late to allow me to come in or even for her to come in the next day (her day off) to fit my schedule. I am super impressed with this dealership...and my most pleasant buying experience, period!

Wonderful Experience

by from Plumerville, AR |

Best experiance of my life when buying a car.

by from Little Rock, AR |

From the first conversation to the end of the deal. It was easy haggle free and unlike any other dealership I have ever been to or bought from. Rocky was straight forward, super kind and just make the overall experience perfect. If all dealerships were like Whitson Morgan buying a vehicle wouldn't have the horrible thoughts that come up in your mind when you start thinking about buying. It was well worth every mile I drove from Little Rock to pickup the car.

Awesome Dealership!

by from Greenwood, AR |

We were in the market for a used car with low miles. We stopped here and ended up leaving with a new '15 journey. My family has also purchased several vehicles from here, this was our 2nd purchased through Whitson-Morgan. We definitely will not ever go anywhere else. I traded in a vehicle that I had bought a few years before from them, I had been to several other dealerships locally and they offered me the most for my trade in! Its about 45 miles from our home and so worth the trip. Would recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Our salesman was Joshua Holt. Everybody there is very friendly and not pushy!

good experience

by from warren,at |

Danny was great to work with in the process of buying my Yukon!!! Everything was easy and fast!

The Best Place Ever

by from Russellville ar |

Whitson Morgan really go the extra mile. . My salesman Greg Dickerson. . Has treated me like family. They are make talk to you Patrick. .also helps out to he is such a great person

Excellent customer service

by from San Antonio TX |

I bought my new Ford Edge there in April of 2015 and when I went in for my first oil change I got it for free as well as the next 2 more oil changes!! Jaime Joyner was amazing during this process and even helped me out on a misunderstanding the happened with the oil change. I will continue going to Whitson- Morgan and to Jaime Joyner for all of my needs for our new Edge. She always tries to make things right if she can and is always so polite and helpful when I need her! If you go to Whitson- Morgan, make sure to look up Jaime Joyner and tell her I sent yo

Excellent value and customer support

by from Fayetteville, Arkansas |

Jadd was very polite and a straight shooter. I will buy from him and Whitson-Morgan again. Overall, I got a great car, quickly and feel I got a great price.

Great!!!

by from Searcy, AR |

Greg was a lot of help, I called up there one day and told him what I wanted to pay and what I wanted my payments to be and the next day I was up there buying the truck. I came from Searcy to there. Well worth it!