Whitson-Morgan Motor Company, Inc.

Whitson-Morgan Motor Company, Inc.

1300 S Rogers St, Clarksville, AR 72830

New 855-228-4430
Used 855-350-6546
Service 855-800-2379

Very friendy and easy to deal with!

by from Russellville, AR |

Whitson-Morgan has been the best dealership i have ever delt with. very nice people and give a no pressure atmospheer. will buy again from them in the future.

Great overall experience

by from Hot Springs, AR |

It was a great experience! They responded to my inquiry in a timely manner. The salesman Greg was wonderful. The whole staff welcomed us as if we knew them. Jan the financial person was very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this dealership to anyone!!!!

Great hometown dealership!

by from Conway,AR |

I used cars.com to find the high performance Mustang I really wanted. They preaproved me for the screaming yellow Roush Mustang I was looking for. But their normal finance agencies wernt sure how to finance such a high performance, supercharged car. They shoped around till they found me a finance company that had a reasonable down payment and interest rate. When I went in for my test drive every employee I met knew my name and were very friendly. Took a 10min test drive, 10min of price negotiations, and 20min of paperwork. Was in and out in under an hour. The best car buying experience I have ever had. And David is the man!