Don Ledford Auto Park

1900 Congress Pkwy South, Athens, TN 37303

New 866-566-6234
Used 866-708-6747
Service 877-438-4093

Where you can shop all the GM brands!

HVAC control panel malfunction corrected quickly.

by from Athens, TN |

Control board unit for HVAC was malfunctioning. Unit was identified as problem and replaced in one day at a $50 deductible charge under our extended warranty. We were very pleased with the quick service.

Great service experience

by from Athens Tn |

I called, by phone, for a oil change. Was given an immediate time to bring my truck in. When I arrived, Bruce took my truck keys promptly and had my truck serviced. Was very very impressed by the service department, especially Bruce that he was very professional and courteous.

great service

by from Athens, TN |

Alicia Pack is a wonderful employee for Don Medford. She makes the trips most enjoyable. I listened yesterday to how she takes such good care of all the customers.

Great Service

by from Athens, Tn |

The service department knows me by my first name, very prompt in calling me when my vehicle is finished. Always willing to accomodate me.

Great service

by from Athens, TN |

I appreciated everyone's friendliness and the phones call to keep me inform. I also appreciate your honesty. I would not have thought about the fuel pump being under warranty. Now I'll keep the magic 100,000 in mind.

Great Services, Clean Facilities, Friendly Staff

by from Athens, Tennessee |

The customer service folks always greet me cheerfully and by name when I take my car in for servicing. The personal attention they give me encourages me to return time and again. I will continue to use Don Ledford Ford for my oil changes, tire rotations, etc. Friendliness means whether or not I continue to use any business. Peggy Giddens

SERVICE WRITERS THAT LISTEN

by from TELLICO PLAINS TN |

Had an ongoing with my 3500 hd 2 diff. dealers, but did not fix then went to ledford and the service writer listened very closely and got the right mech and fixed a factory oversight. good job !!! NO more problems.......IF this is read my gm PUT DIELICTRIC GREASE ON ALL SENSOR PLUGS!!!!!! THAT IS A CHEEP FIX CAUSE THE ALTERNATE WAS A FORD TRUCK!!!!

SERVICE WRITERS THAT LISTEN

by from TELLICO PLAINS TN |

Impossible to get accurate information.

by from Maryville tn |

Called the internet number every day for 3 days and left message. Never received a call back. Finally on the 4th day I called their main number and asked for used cars and the salesman said the automobile I was interested in was sold a few days ago. I asked why the ad was still out their and he said they needed to correct that. For the next 3 weeks the ad stayed out there. So, I sent an email each day for 3 days asking if the car was available and have never heard a word from them. Won't ever consider dealing with the.

Don Ledford Auto Park responded to this review

March 25, 2014

First of all, I would like to extend our deepest apologies. This is not the type of excellent customer service we pride ourselves on at Don Ledford Auto Park. I can assure you that we have corrected the problem. We thank you for your honest feed back and would love another opportunity to earn your business. Robby Brooks - Internet Sales Manager

Good service from Service Departmenty

by from Athens, TN |

Tire censor was not functioning well. Burr on tire rim was also causing issue with air leak. All was taken care of at no charge to us and very quickly. Excellent customer service.

Excellent

by from Athens, TN |

I had a great experience at Don Ledford Auto Park. The sales and finance staff really helped me find a car I could afford. I appreciate how they stayed late and how they worked with multiple financial agencies to get me financed.