Automax Hyundai

4401 Tinker Diagonal St, Del City, OK 73115

Used 405-606-4000

great experience

by from Del City Ok |

No high pressure sales here. The salesman found me the perfect car and didn't once try to convince me to buy something I couldn't afford. The whole staff made the buying process easy. The finance department exceeded my expectations. I told them how much I could afford and they got me a deal even lower than what I asked for. Highly recommend

My car buying experience.

by from Del City, OK |

A sales person appeared quickly, inquired about what I was looking for, then took all my information and found a vehicle that suited my wants and needs. The financial worker was very understanding, worked well with my offer and set up the loan and its payments to my satisfaction.

Another Great Experience With Automax In Del City

by from Oklahoma City Oklahoma |

After looking at different competitors I went to look at the 2015 Hyundai Elantra Limited with Navi and sunroof and found that this car has a lot more standard equipment then the others in its class without a bunch of add on's. I had bought from Lillian at Automax in Del City a few years ago and liked the low key approach that she and the dealership takes to sell you a car so I returned again this time around and had the same experience. I have had my Elantra for over a week now and have 600 miles on it. It's a great car and great gas mileage. Comfortable interior with a lot of the features I was looking for as my daily driver for work.

100% Happy

by from Del City, OK |

I went to several dealerships and searched for a few weeks. No one would help and yet they still called and bothered me almost daily. Other dealerships tried to put me into vehicles with terrible rates and mechanical issues. I got an email and call from Lillian at AMH and she was helpful from first contact. She was able to work with my terms and called me in to look at a new Elentra. When I got to the dealership, there was no pressure at all and the SM and FM were both very understanding and helpful. The cars were amazing. Once I looked at the Elentra I was thinking that it would be an awesome car and deal. Then, with Lillian's help, they showed me the 2015 Sonanta Sport. Once I drove it I was hooked!. Now, even with my bad (very bad) credit, negative equity from my bad loan prior and short time on the new job, I am driving a beautiful, fully loaded car. I LOVE IT! THANK YOU LILLIAN!!!!

My Experience with Automax Hyundai

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Andy Johnson and the rest of the sales team were great from the time I stepped on the lot until I left. They were attentive and helpful. My salesman, Andy Johnson was really good in explaining everything to me. He was so helpful that, I must say, this was one of the best car buying experiences that I have ever had. No pushy saleman, no trying to put me in something I didn't want. Whatever I asked, they made it happen. Great group of people. I will recommend them to all my friends and relatives!

Purchase of 2014 Hyundai Accent

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Our sales person, Reggie Uduezue, was outstanding in his professionalism. He was very knowledgeable and was never pushy and let us take our time to decide what we wanted and when we wanted to finalize the deal. Reggie is a great salesperson!

Outstanding Salesperson and Dealership

by from Midwest City |

Reggie is a great sales person who treats you with the upmost respect. He makes the car buying experience the best it can be. He answers your questions and leaves you with a wonderful feeling about the whole process.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, FAST AND FRIENDLY

by from Del city ok |

Reggie made certain that this was the best and easiest car buying experience we've ever had!

Seemless internet buying experience!!

by from Yukon, OK |

Lillian was fantastic at getting right back to me when I inquired about a used car (2014 Mazda6). She handled all communication in a rapid and professional manner and was very nice to work with. I was planning to look at several other cars but she was able to get the price I wanted and made my day much easier than expected. I would highly recommend Lillian and AutoMax for your next car purchase. The whole buying process was very fast and efficient. They went above and beyond by letting me test drive the car several hours and helped me get my existing car and new car back to my house too--Thanks!!!

Great Experience!!

by from Mcloud, ok |

I was a first time car buyer and was really nervous about the whole situation but I don't think it could have been easier. Reggie Uduezue was fantastic and helped me pick out a car that was perfect for me. They definitely go above and beyond to help and their financing department helps you get a payment that you can afford. I will always go back!