Automax Hyundai

4401 Tinker Diagonal St, Del City, OK 73115

Used 405-606-4000 Used405-606-4000

5 out of 5 stars auto purchase

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I had just started looking for an suv and automax was my first stop. I met with Monique, who is an awesome salesperson. I told her what I could afford and she came up with the suv I am now in the possession of. She did not pressure me, no sales hype, and she didn't try to talk me into going over my budget. She took me on a test drive and I knew it was the vehicle for me. Now for the financing part - Bill and Abe in the finance department are the best. My credit is not the best (but not the worst, either) and my payment was going to be a little higher than what I was comfortable with. Bill worked very hard and got me a payment and interest rate that I could live with. They may not be able to do that for everybody but I am so blessed that they could do it for me. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Automax and recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a car

Oma Ruth

by from Del City, OK |

Talked to Lillian and let her know what car, what color and what options I was looking for, they did not have the car I wanted on the lot, but said they would look for one .She called me a couple of days later to let me know the car was in, It was exactly what I wanted and we finished the deal in a short time and I was on my way home, great.

Happy new car owner

by from Mustang, OK |

Searched several dealers for the Dodge Charger we wanted. Found the right one at Automax in Del City. Of course we wish we could've gotten them to come down a bit more in price, but we feel like we made a good deal compared to what other dealers were offering. We traded in a vehicle and feel we got a pretty fair price for it as well. Ken and Ryan made it a pretty simple transaction. Just took us a few hours to decide to finally we better shake on it before someone else drove it off the lot :) I'd recommend Automax Hyundai to those in search of a vehicle.

My experience with quality service

by from Oklahoma City |

Reggie was very patient and polite. He listened to what I was looking for and serviced me to the end of the buying process. Reggie is the only reason I returned to the dealership to buy because throughout the years I have had my vehicle serviced there and he has maintained professional yet friendly communication with me.

Best Car buying experience ever!

by from Tecumseh, Ok |

Lillian was awesome. I have been to many dealerships before, yet never have been treated with the respect I got here. Everyone was super friendly. The deal was done in barely over an hour. They knew I was coming and had the exact car I wanted up front and waiting for me. I am one very happy customer.

Great sales person and experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Reggie was very professional and had a very positive attitude. The is my second car at Hyundai Automax and the experience has always been very quick for a car purchase and staff is always knowledgeable and friendly.

Pleasant car buying experience

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

David Kile and Automax Hyundai is the person to ask for! He helped me narrow my search to 2 cars. It was a tough decision on which car to pick. David helped me list the pros and cons and the selection I made, I love it. It's the perfect car for me! You can't go wrong with the Hyundai Santa Fe. David made the whole process easy. I test drove 2 cars, traded mine in, did all paperwork, had my new car filled with gas and was in and out in under 2 hours. You won't regret working with David. He is professional, friendly and the smile helps. Thanks David!!!

very high presure dealer to buy

by from OKC, OK. |

Unfortunately The salesman who took care of me gives the dealer a bad repution. When I was trying to buy a car he was very rude and a bully as a woman he thought I did not know anything about cars and was trying to sell me a use car 2011 that had major mechanical problems little did he know my brother is a certified mechanic for Hundai dealers and every time I proved to him that he was telling me lies about the car he would get angry and after 8 hrs between 2 days I did not buy due to his manners and buling me. I will NEVER go to this dealer again.

great experience

by from Del City Ok |

No high pressure sales here. The salesman found me the perfect car and didn't once try to convince me to buy something I couldn't afford. The whole staff made the buying process easy. The finance department exceeded my expectations. I told them how much I could afford and they got me a deal even lower than what I asked for. Highly recommend

My car buying experience.

by from Del City, OK |

A sales person appeared quickly, inquired about what I was looking for, then took all my information and found a vehicle that suited my wants and needs. The financial worker was very understanding, worked well with my offer and set up the loan and its payments to my satisfaction.