Automax Hyundai

4401 Tinker Diagonal St, Del City, OK 73115

Used 405-606-4000

Great Experience!!

by from Mcloud, ok |

I was a first time car buyer and was really nervous about the whole situation but I don't think it could have been easier. Reggie Uduezue was fantastic and helped me pick out a car that was perfect for me. They definitely go above and beyond to help and their financing department helps you get a payment that you can afford. I will always go back!

I bought a used Elantra

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I walked in to Del City AutoMax and Shawn and Edward found exactly the right car for me, low mileage, an Elantra, not too old and at a certain monthly payment as I preferred. Edward was very patient with making sure my daughter was comfortable while he helped to get the best deal for me and her. The most important thing is to be up front and to not hide anything back when it comes to financing and past history. I am thankful I was because I believe it helped Edward to work that much harder to make sure my daughter and I were in a safe vehicle and travelling would be easily accomplished due to the higher miles per gallon that I also requested. My hats off to you Edward, Shawn (manager), Bill and all the others for helping to make our next road trip a safe one. Thanks!

Great Customer Service!

by from edmond, ok |

Rodney was great! Very helpful and willing to explain all of the details, ask for Rodney!

I will never have my car worked on here ever again

by from McLoud, OK |

I wrote a glowing review about buying our car here. It was all true. Then our brand new car died. The service department at Automax Del City, is awful!! We had to have our car towed to the dealership at 7:30pm. We contacted the dealership to let them know it was going to be there. At no point in the conversation, were we asked if we needed a ride, or a car. This car is our only vehicle, and if it weren't for my parents being in town, I am not sure what we would have done. We were 30 miles from the city on the side of a highway. So the next day we called them again. They said it was the starter and that it would be done the next day. We called the next day again, because we knew from what had happened, that it was more than the starter. Sure enough, it was a blown short block. It would another week at least. So I called again, mind you they didn't call us, we had to call them 90% of the time, and I asked about a loaner car or a rental. we had no transportation and we live 30 miles out of the city. After talking to the Service Department Manager, he begrudgingly said he would find us a car. We had to borrow a car to go into the city to get the loaner car. In the meantime my husband talked to the manager again and he didn't want to give us a loaner car, but my husband insisted. We go to pick it up and it is a tiny little car. We have a 2014 Hyundai Sonata for a reason. We have a family and need the space. We take the only thing they will give us and go. Oh and they gave us barely a quarter of a tank of gas. About two weeks later, we go get our car. I will say this. The Detail Department is AWESOME!! My car was sparkling!! Inside and out!! It was so nice to have my car back, and they even filled my tank. :) So, if you want a great place to buy a car or get it detailed, they are awesome, just don't have it worked on there!

Great Experience!!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Purchasing a new car here is easy and a pleasant experience. Cody is great. He really works with you to find the perfect car for your needs. He is super knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. Bill from financing was great too. He took care of everything with my bank, so all I had to do was sign the papers. I would definitely recommend them to anyone purchasing a new car.

Words cannot tell you how grateful I am.

by from Choctaw, OK |

Melissa Jennings and Danny Haithcock are straight up troopers! They have done and i'm sure will continue to do everything in their power to make a returning customer stay loyal. Those two are the reason I prefer AutoMax, they know how to take complex situations and convert them into simple solutions. I have absolutely no problem returning when it's time for the next purchase. Bill and Abe are great in financing, Cody Clark can make any test drive a blast, and if you need to go in for service talk to Kendall or Andy those dudes are spot on when it comes to vehicle knowledge.

Repeat customer

by from Mustang, OK |

I recently bought a 2014 Elantra from Lillian O'Kouri at AutoMax in Del City. This is the 2nd car that I have purchased from Lillian. She has always treated me right and made me feel at ease, and she always takes the extra time after the sale to make sure that I understand everything about the car. If you are looking for a car, then I would recommend that you go see her.

Best car buying experience ever!!!!!!

by from Shawnee,Ok |

I went to 2 other dealers which will remain nameless. I was treated horrible. I then went Automax Hyundai. I was treated awesome. Rodney Hawkins, my sales man was great. He made my buying experience great. From now on they will get all my business.

This is the place to go!

by from OKC,OK |

I am so pleased Let me start off with this place ROCKS!! From the young lady who called with the pitch (everyone does) it was not pushy here is what we can do. They got my interest at the right time and did everything they promised. Made suggestions to sweeten the deal even before I had given it a thought. Doug jumped it and said hey we can put leather in there if you like at no extra charge. Ken was understanding of my wife's needs and was always careful to not say he could swing something without knowing for sure and we did not have to wait more than a few minutes ever. I had a minor problem and brought it in and they gave me a loaner and my care was fixed promptly. My sister in law is coming to see Ken next she is about ready for another car and knows how pleased we are. Be sure to ask for Ken he kept in contact with me all along and called when he said he would and I know that can take some real effort when you need to be on the sales floor. If you have to wait for him to see you do it you will be glad.

Great Car Buying Experience - 2014 Hyundai Sonata

by from Edmond, OK |

My car buying experience at AutoMax - Del City has been my best experience with buying a car yet. I was initially hesistant to visit the dealership because I thought the deal being offered to me over the phone (both my trade-in price and new car price) was just to lure me onto their lot. It had to be too good to be true. However, this was not the case with AutoMax - Del City! Upon arriving on their lot, I was immediately approached by the three individuals that I had been working with over the phone and via text messages one after the other. GM, Ron Bowie was first. Sales manager, Doug Campbell was next, and then whom I dealt with directly, Lillian O'Kouri. Ron and Doug both checked in occasionally, but they let Lillian work her magic. Definitely a very friendly staff right from the start!! With Lillian, there was no messing around. After exchanging pleasantries, we immediately began walking the lot to enable her to find out EXACTLY what I wanted in my new car. What model, color, engine size, upgrades, etc.? She wanted all the fine details to assure that I was getting the new car that I wanted. Once I was able to decide on the specifics, Lillian immediately got to work to find me my new car. From there, the dealership began gathering the typical information needed to buy a car, and shortly after, I had the deal, better than what was promised to me over the phone, on paper sitting in front of me. I reviewed the deal thoroughly to ensure I wasn't missing something, signed it, and my new car was already enroute from their Norman dealership. There was no back and forth. No working backwards on what was initially promised. They made a promise and delivered on it. From here, Lillian did an amazing job explaining all the details, features, and benefits in my new Hyundai Sonata and how to use them. She also helped me register for their Bluelink service, which is an awesome service offered by Hyundai, and she even linked my iPhone to the bluetooth network before I drove off their lot. Overall, the customer service and follow through was superb. I had such a great experience that I am already considering buying my wife's car from Lillian sooner than we had planned. Go to AutoMax - Del City for all your new Hyundai needs and go see Lillian O'Kouri!! She was such great help and still continues to keep in touch!!