Stan McNabb Ford

1304 N Ellington Pkwy, Lewisburg, TN 37091

Used 866-501-5846

Pitiful experience at best

by from Lewisburg, TN |

Sold me a car that broke down with major transmission issues within a year. When I asked them if they would take it back for trade they told me no, but they would sell me another car. When I told them I couldn't afford two car payments they told me to go back on the other and let it get repossesed. Bunch of ignorant employees who only care about making sales. Stay away.

they Lied to me and Kick me out

by from Rolla, MO |

very bad company very bad stuff. They gave me an offer. So, I spent 8 hrs travailing to their site and paying around $500, after all they want me to buy another car they even didnt show online. They badly exploit my effort I spent travailing after they lie to me and want me to pay the price they want. they gave was increasing the price offer for the car however still changing the deals for three times !!! Finally they kick me out of their shop bcz I couldn't pay the price they really want and they even didnt take their responsibility of making me spending all time, money, and effort travailing for a deal they didnt gave me!!! :( Aamer

Stan McNabb Ford responded to this review

December 6, 2013

Hi Aamer, We are very sorry to hear that you feel you were mistreated at our store. Customer service is our top priority. When we originally spoke and you saw the vehicle you wanted on our website, it seemed we both agreed that would be out of your price range. Therefore,we brought over a vehicle from our other store, which is the one we were under the understanding you wanted to see when making your trip. When you arrived and wanted the original car we still could not change the price to get in your price range, but we did have the second one for you that we had discussed and thought you were happy with. Clearly there was a misunderstanding and we greatly apologize. If there is anything we can do in the future to help you, please do not hesitate to call us.