Mercedes-Benz Of Oklahoma City

Service 866-853-1404

Someday Just Arrived

Dr. Melvin R. Auten

by from Ada, Oklahoma |

I have purchased and had my Mercedes-Benz vehicles serviced for over 35 years from Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City. They can be trusted to give you the very best in value and service. When my car needs service I always contact Ben Marler, Service Consultant, to assist me and my wife. He has alway taken excellent care of us over the years. He truly makes us feel a part of the Mercedes-Benz of Oklahoma City family. No other place will we go to purchase or have our cars serviced!!! This dealership certainly makes our lives less complicated.

February 9, 2015

Melvin and Carol, thank you for taking the time to write a review, our customer's opinions are of upmost importance to us. We are so glad you have had wonderful experiences here and with Ben. We will definitely pass the kind words on. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Scary switch went seamlessly

by from Edmond, OK |

After years of brand loyalty with another car company I decided to look at the Mercedes-benz after I met a wonderful person who sales them. From the moment I called her to request a meeting until the end of the transaction she was my guide and assured that my experience was nothing less than five star. If you go, ask for Debra Osborne!!

August 5, 2015

Shannon, thank you so much for the kind words we will be sure to pass them on to Debra. We hope you enjoy your new car and please let us know how we can help in the future!

Great Service!

by from Edmond, OK |

Ben Marler, my service rep has always taken good care of me when I have needed service on my car. He takes time to explain what they will be doing and how long it will take. My car has always been ready on time or earlier than expected!

January 28, 2015

Kimberly, thank you for letting us know about your experience with Ben and our dealership, our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a lot you took the time to write this. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Thank you Ben!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I appreciate Ben Marler?s customer service and professionalism. He has been my contact at Mercedes-Benz for many years. Thank you Ben for all you do!

January 28, 2015

Ruth, thank you for letting us know about your experience with Ben and our dealership, our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a lot you took the time to write this. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Great Service!!!

by from Okc, Ok |

Great guy!!! Love working with him. He has always been so nice and willing to help!!! I would highly recommend him to any and all of my friends and family!!

January 28, 2015

Darla, thank you for letting us know about your experience with our dealership, our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a lot you took the time to write this. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Great dealership.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Whether I have an appointment or not, if I have a problem with my car, my "go to guy", Ben Marler, always works me in and solves the problem. My car always comes back sparkling clean and ready to go. They are always very accommodating in bringing me home and coming back to retrieve me if I have to leave my car overnight. I have lots of trust in the dealership when it comes to repair of my car. I feel that is very important in car care.

January 28, 2015

K.A Smith, thank you for letting us know about your experience with Ben and our dealership, our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a lot you took the time to write this. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Excellence Personified/Ben Marler-MZ of OKC

by from Edmond, OK |

This is my 2nd MZ S550 purchased in 2008 at MZ of OKC. Extended Warranty was ready to expire and service did an excellent check over for me while doing oil change. Ben caught the fact my wiper blade was worn, & replaced it. Because of my OKC MZ service experience with Ben everything else was OK and I left with a pristine washed car. Ben has always been A++++ for me. My first new 2004 S class I drove with other lady friends to Taos and while there had a problem which required towing to Albuquerque - I called Ben in OKC,he and the Service Manager called the Albuquerque dealership, got the part required and had it ready for me when we left (ALL EXPENSES WERE UNDER THE MZ WARRANTY including towing & rental car). Everyone on the trip was so impressed. Oh, by the way I am picking up my new 2015 MZ S550 from MZ of OKC next week - my 3rd. Does that show my pleasure with Ben and Tim in Sales. Carolyn of Edmond

January 28, 2015

Carolyn, thank you so much for writing about your experience with us and with Ben and Tim in service and sales. Our customer's opinions are very important and valuable to us, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know. Please let us know how we can help in the future!

Great service!

by from Oklahoma City |

My husband and I have worked with this location and Ben Marler for seven years. Superior service and knowledge! Personable and professional. Prompt and responsive. Would definitely recommend it!

January 20, 2015

We are so glad you have had great experiences here and with Ben! Our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a great deal that you took the time to write this review. Please let us know if we can help in the future!

BEST PARTS DEPARTMENT EVER !

by from OKLAHOMA CITY, OK |

I FREQUENTLY PURCHASE PARTS AT M-BENZ OF OKC AND EVERY TIME I WALK THROUGH THE DOOR OF THE PARTS DEPARTMENT I AM GREETED WITH A SMILE AND TREATED AS IF I WAS FAMILY. THEY HAVE EXCELLENT PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND ALWAYS WALK THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE I GET THE RIGHT PARTS THE FIRST TIME ...EVERY TIME. ID LIKE TO GIVE A SPECIAL THANKS TO CRAIG & PATRICK FOR THEIR TOP NOTCH SERVICE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS !!

January 20, 2015

We are so glad you have had great experiences here and with Craig & Patrick! Our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a great deal that you took the time to write this review. Please let us know if we can help in the future!

Customer Service Like No Other

by from Edmond, OK |

I appreciate the professionalism and customer care I receive from Mercedes-Benz of OKC. Ben Marler has gone over and above to make sure I'm taken care of and I appreciate his prompt attention to any concerns. I have absolute confidence in referring you to him at this particular location.

January 20, 2015

Scott, we are so glad you have had great experiences here and with Ben! Our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a great deal that you took the time to write this review. Please let us know if we can help in the future!

Bart Conner and Nadia Comaneci

by from Norman, OK |

We have purchased a few Mercedes Benz's (E430, E350 and GL450) over the years, and we are always impressed not only with excellent cars, but the entire process of purchasing and servicing our cars. In particular, Ben Marler has looked after us and our cars like we were his only clients. We highly recommend MB of OKC!

January 20, 2015

Bart, we are so glad you have had great experiences here and with Ben! Our customer's opinions are very important to us and it means a great deal that you took the time to write this review. Please let us know if we can help in the future!