Mercedes-Benz Of Oklahoma City

Used 888-297-8991
Service 866-853-1404

Professional and friendly

by from Oklahoma City |

Everything you would expect from a professional and friendly dealership. Helpful and courteous sales and service staff. First time I have actually enjoyed buying a vehicle!

Let's make a deal

by from Dallas, Texas |

I was contacted by a salesman via email. I replied and advised him that I had a trade. I had to follow up the initial contact at which time he asked for additional information on my trade. I heard no immediate response. I followed up with a call and he eventually sent a estimated value for my car. I followed up with a call mentioning that I thought the trade offer was not appropriate. The salesman said he would discuss a final trade position with his manager and he would get back to me. There has been no additional contact. The salesman seemed interested in earning my business, but his actions and follow up were poor and/or non existent.

Still looking

by from Moore, OK |

I've gone outside of the box so to say. Still looking for a vehicle That will Handle an electric wheelchair out the side with a ramp or lift that will fit in my garage like the 1999 GMC Savana does with a 1/2 inch to spare at a reasonable price. $20 to $25 thousand if possible. Most of the new cargo passrnger vans are to big. Thats why were still looking.

Shopping online

by from Edmond, OK |

Just went online, looking for a used SUV. The selection was very good but I haven't decided yet when or which to buy.

WORST DEALERSHIP EVER

by from oklahoma City |

Worst dealership I have ever been too. Owned Lexus, BMW and Porches and never had any major issues with a new car like I have had we our ML550. I have had my car for 18 months and have about 32000 miles. We have done a lot of highway driving this year. We cringe every time we go to this dealership for they try to sell you something and can't understand the service deal they cut with you...I feel like they live in a time warp.. Anyway I take this my car in for an oil change and now they want $1800 for new brakes because the rotors are warped which Mercedes won't cover ... So I check out and the Manager stops by and asked me how everything is and tell him how disgusted I am with the dealership and the car. Tells me he will call back by noon the next day.. 4 days go by no call so I call Mr. Wade and we misconnect but he leaves a message and I call back and respond.. Its now a week and no response. Poor Product and Poor Service... Money PIT.. STAY AWAY!

Safety for my Son

by from OKC,OK |

I bought my son a used Volvo from this store, I made the decision to buy a Volvo based on the safety records, but I bought from this dealer because they are the experts on Volvo features and service. I feel so much more comfortable putting my son out in a vehicle that I know will be among the safest on the road.

Excellent Place to do Business

by from Dallas,TX |

My wife and I picked up a new Mercedes C-Class last week, the selection and service couldn't have been any better! We looked for about a month on Cars.com and decided to make the drive from Dallas to Oklahoma City based on the way we were treated before the buying process began. We will be making another trip to this dealer in the near future based on this experience!

Great deal

by from Edmond,OK |

I purchased a Certified Pre Owned Mercedes from this dealer, they made me feel confident and comfortable in every step of the way! LOVE my Mercedes.