Taylor Motor Co. Of Waynesville

524 Russ Avenue, Waynesville, NC 28786

New 888-289-5190
Used 888-373-0883
Service 888-283-5696

Proudly serving the mountains for over 60 years!

Awesome Sales Team

by from Williamsburg Kentucky |

I bought a used Jaguar from these guys, and they helped me every step of the way. They answered all questions about the car ( I drove down from Kentucky, so I have a lot of questions, requested pictures, etc ). These guys went out of their way. Joseph was a huge help, straight forward, and honest. Probably the most HONEST dealer I have ever worked with. Even if you have to come to this place from Georgia, TN, Kentucky, Virginia, etc, I would highly recommend taking a drive to Waynesville and checking these guys out. No high pressure sales mind games, just honest people wanting to sell you the car you want.

May 1, 2015

Thank you so much for the outstanding acknowledgement of our staff and dealership! Joseph and Taylor Ford of Waynesville strive to offer total customer satisfaction for wonderful customers like you.

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Waynesville, NC |

Taylor Ford is my hometown dealer. My family has utilized their services for many years. The staff is courteous and knows us by name. I enjoy working with Ricky in service. He is always knowledgeable and friendly. I recently purchased a new Lincoln and look forward to having it serviced with Taylor Motors.

March 12, 2015

Thank you so much for the wonderful review Tara! We here at Taylor Ford of Waynesville are committed to providing complete customer satisfaction and that wouldn't be possible if we didn't receive feedback from great customers like you.

Customer

by from Waynesville, NC |

Always get friendly, competent service at Taylor's. Love these folks!

May 1, 2015

Thanks Mary and we love you too! We strive to make our customers happy in every aspect of this business and working with great customers like you makes that easy. We look forward to seeing you again!

great place & great folks

by from Waynesville,, NC |

Love going to Taylor's. All of the staff r great. Been dealing with Dean H. for 20yrs. Ricky n service is always helpful & courteous. Thank you Mike & Dianna Hughes

May 1, 2015

Mike and Dianna thank you so much for the acknowledgement of Dean, Ricky and Taylor Ford of Waynesville. Our dealership would not be so successful if it weren't for customers like y'all! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Amazing experience

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We purchased a 2014 explorer. Service was terrific! Stacey was incredible! We know where to go from now on. Would highly recommend them (and we went to a few places - this is not the closest ford dealership to us).

May 1, 2015

Alisha thank you so much for the acknowledgment of Stacey and Taylor Ford of Waynesville! We truly appreciate you and we look forward to assisting you with your future purchases and service!

service survey

by from Waynesville, NC |

All of your guys went the extra mile. Thx. Great job. I have a F150 Ford that Joe Owens sold me. Great vehicle from a great salesman. Bo Enloe always does a good job and I am sorry I can not remember the Tire Salesman shop Foreman's name but he is very good also. Very Helpful.

May 1, 2015

Thanks for the outstanding acknowledgement of our staff here at Taylor Ford of Waynesville Jacob! It brings us great pleasure to make our customers happy and we look forward to working with you in the future.

great Service

by from Waynesville, NC |

The service was excellent ! the car came back looking amazing!

May 1, 2015

Thank you Paul! We work hard to provide total customer satisfaction here at Taylor Ford of Waynesville and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Mr. James Goss

by from Waynesville, NC |

Very helpful and friendly, completed the service quicker than anticipated. I will be back soon.

May 1, 2015

Thank you James! It is because of terrific customers like you that we strive to keep our service standards high and we look forward to assisting you with your future service needs.

Friendly service. Helpfull people.

by from Waynesville, NC |

Very good experience. Have been happy with my 2014 f150 so far. Enjoyed working with local people I know. Dean Howell was willing to help any way he could. Also Stacey Howell was helpful. They got me the truck I wanted. I felt it was a reasonable price.

May 1, 2015

Thanks Terry! Dean, Stacey and Taylor Ford of Waynesville truly appreciate the opportunity to work with great customers like you and we look forward to assisting you in your future purchases.

OPERATIONS MANAGER

by from Waynesville, NC |

2014 ESCAPE GORDON PRINCE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT VEHICLE AND OTHER PERTIENT INFORMATION. IT WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH HIM AND WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD PURCHASING A VEHICLE. I WILL HIGHLY RECOMEND GORDON AND TAYLOR FORD TO ALL. THANKS GORDON FOR WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE

May 1, 2015

Thank you Daniel! Gordon and Taylor Ford of Waynesville truly appreciate the acknowledgement of our professional and knowledgeable staff and it is because of feedback from wonderful customers like you that we are able to keep our standards high. We look forward to serving you in the future!