Richland Chevrolet

511 Central Ave, Shafter, CA 93263

New 866-637-3503
Used 877-295-6741
Service 877-465-6476

WHY PAY MORE at the Giant dealerships? Come see us at the small store with low overhead and Great Service!

Sale of a used car

by from Wasco Ca |

Jim Upton and staff are the greatest we purchased a used car for our family and it was an awesome experience

My 3rd Richland Vehicle

by from Tulare, CA |

I always get first rate service and helpful sales people. Small store with good customer service. I have recommended them to family and friends.

July 24, 2013

Jose, thank you for your positive comments. This is what we strive for with every customer that comes through our doors. Make sure to utilize our service department that has been serving the South Valley since 1948.

Always a Chevy!

by from Delano, California |

I never knew this Chevy dealer was here! I was shopping on cars.com and they had the car I was looking for. Small store with really nice people. I hate buying cars but I cannot say enough nice things about this place. I highly recommend Richland Chevrolet.

April 23, 2013

Sammy, thank you for the wonderful review. Richland Chevrolet strives on achieving the highest customer service, we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Shafter.

Worth the drive to Shafter

by from Bakersfield, Ca. |

They are not as fancy as the Bakersfield dealer, but they sure made me feel good about buying a car in Shafter. Everyone was so nice to us. Well worth the drive. Mr Campos helped us out with the deal. I have recommended to my friend and family.

July 24, 2013

Bill W, thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Mr. Campos is a prime example of how we do business with every customer. We hope to see you again with all your automotive needs.