US 1 Chrysler Dodge Jeep

2624 Hawkins Ave, Sanford, NC 27330

New 866-407-3172
Used 877-517-6309
Service 888-473-6416

Sometimes a little drive can save you a lot of time and money on a new or pre-owned vehicle.

Sharon Ramsdell

by from Sanford, NC |

I left my car at US1 on Sunday. The envelope to put your key in asked all the right questions so i didn't leave anything out. I received a call first thing Monday morning explaining the problem with my car and the cost. I received a second call at noon stating my car was ready. Now no one is prepared for the cost of repairs, but i think it was reasonable. The teller was very nice and helpful. Overall there is no reason not to keep doing business with US 1. Thank you for making it so easy.

Recall

by from Sanford, NC |

Before I brought my car in, I called the dealership to get information about a recalled part. They explained that the repair should only take a couple of days. After I took my Jeep in for the recalled part to be replaced, they called me back and said it would be a week before they could get the work done. I didn't get my car back for over 10 days, and they did not offer loaner cars or help to pay for my $300.00 rental car bill. I wouldn't suggest this dealership.

Outstanding Dealership

by from Spring Lake NC |

This is the most outstanding dealership that I have dealt with in my total car buying experience. I should also mention the outstanding staff that are always willing to solve my automotive issues.

Beyond the Call

by from Sanford, NC |

The friendly staff at US 1 Chrysler in Sanford went beyond the call of duty to provide service to my Town & Country van this week, going so far as to creatively give me the best price possible on services. Their kind assistance & flexibility were impressive. I would definitely return for further service needs.

Recall work

by from Sanford NC |

First time back after an unsat experience 3 years ago. Work was extensive, as specified in the recall notice. My vehicle was delivered in a clean condition and by a courteous Sales Manager, I look forward to future service here!