Randall Reed Ford

2800 W. I-44 Service Road , Oklahoma City, OK 73112

Used 866-882-2989 Used 866-882-2989

Excellent

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Randall Reed was great to work with! My husband and I had been looking for a new Boss 302, which had practically gone extinct, so when we found one in Oklahoma we were excited, but kind of hesitant to try and purchase out of state (being from Kansas). After talking with the sales rep, Josiah, we became much more sure about wanting to move forward with purchasing the car. Josiah was great with getting me information on the vehicle and being honest when discussing our trade-ins. Over all, I am very happy with our purchase and experience. I would travel the 2 1/2 hours again for my next purchase with out question - feel free to come to Wichita! Best Regards, Kristen

Terrible service department

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

This was an awesome dealership before it was re-branded. I'm not sure if it was sold or just given new management, but it is awful to work with their service department now. We have free oil changes for life, but I am pretty close to just paying somewhere else to get better service. Every time we need an oil change, we specifically schedule an appointment in an attempt to streamline the process. For the last three times now, it has taken over two hours! Don't take appointments if you're not going to honor them! Right now my wife is at the dealership with our infant daughter... still waiting....after two and a half hours. He told her they were "just finishing up" over an hour ago.

SERVICE DEPARTMENT

by from Woodward,OK |

terrible service department, took 3 hours to get oil changed, upon getting vehicle back , personal property had miraculously disappeared out of vehicle.

Fast and Courteous

by from Okc, ok |

First oil change on my truck. They were fast and courteous.

excellent

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Everyone was pleasant and professional. I appreciated their help in answering my questions. I bought a car and am so pleased with the entire transaction.

Excellent Treatment

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Was a great experience.Ricardo did a great work , and he give me what i was looking for

Excellent Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

was so impressed with every aspect of the experience. The ease of qualifying online and picking out exactly what I wanted was great, the website is very user friendly. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call the next morning to discuss what I wanted payment wise, etc and schedule an appointment for a test drive. Because of a conflict at work I was late arriving and my original rep had gone for the night but I made sure to let them know who I had been dealing with because I wanted him to get some credit. The rep assisting me on-site was very knowledgable and friendly, he worked quickly to get my paperwork and final price in order ensuring I for the best deal possible. Financing did their job efficiently without being pushy on the added warranties, I declined extended plans and he made sure I knew all options without making me feel like I was making a huge mistake. The follow up from Randall Reed Ford and Josiah specifically have been appreciated very much. I assumed once the sale was done that would be the last I heard from the company, much less my rep, other than ads or trying to sale me something. Imagine my surprise to come home to chocolate chip cookies after a long, bad day at work...very nice touch!! I've already been spreading the word about this dealership and will continue to do so.

Best dealership I have ever done business with.

by from Oklahoma City OK |

Ask for Shanda, she gave me the best customer service that I have ever experienced from a car dealership. She help pick out two vehicles. She never pushed me to a car I didn't want like most car sales employees. She was 100% truthful about everything and she was there for me. She help me get two good vehicles at a very good deal. Most car sales associate are pushy, they try to push into something you don't want or they hassle you. Shanda did none of this, she was to the point, listened to me and all around the best experience I have ever had buying a car. She is truly there for the customer. Randall Reed Ford is the best dealership that I have done business with and will continue to be a customer ever time I buy a car.

bad response

by from buffalo,NY |

i saw an add for 2004 BMW 530 on cars.com under this dealer's add, even though I put in my request that I needed to see pictures of the car because the add didn't have any at the time. I was contacted the following day from a sales man from that dealers and I mentioned to him that I need to see pics of the car before I travel and close the deal at the dealership, I was told that they would send pics to my email so I waited to see the pics. I received only one pic for the car from the front, and I sent an email requesting more pics but the ignored my request. then I waited couple of days and I sent another email requesting the same request again then I get a reply from the dealership that the car was sold. I replied to the last email by saying what can of business r they running and I told them that I moved their email address to my spam folder. I think I was treated badly by that dealership's sales rep, and I wouldn't do business with them ever. How can I send any amount to hold the car without knowing how it looks from all the angles and without knowing how the interiors shape and looks. U TELL ME?????

Excellent Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

was contacted by phone. was very professional, had been to two other dealerships. said he would try to get us a deal he did. thank you Ronnie ross