Phelps Chevrolet

3325 S Memorial Dr, Greenville, NC 27836

New 877-814-9310 New 877-814-9310
Used 888-593-2532 Used 888-593-2532
Service 866-414-5791 Service 866-414-5791

"Nobody Beats Our Prices, NOBODY!!"

The search is over!

by from Summerfield, NC |

I have been searching for a particular vehicle for over a year and the search is over! Let me start with I traveled to Virginia to only be disappointed in the condition of the vehicle and was in route to Charlotte only to receive a phone call that the vehicle had been sold out from under me. Needless to say I was a bit skeptical to travel 3 1/2 hours to possibly be disappointed again. I am so thankful that I listened to Barry Grimes at Phelps Chevrolet in Greenville, NC. Barry is a man of his word! He assured me I would not be disappointed nor would he sell the car out from under me and the vehicle lived up to every word he spoke. The buying experience was as pleasurable as possible and we left with the number my husband and I felt comfortable with. Barry is a man of integrity and carried through with everything he said he would do. I did not feel pressured or have the felling of getting ripped off. He has even followed up to see if I love my car. I love it, love it, love it! If Phelps has a car you are interested in, see Barry! He is hands down the most honest salesman we have ever dealt with.

Exceptional Customer Service!!

by from New Bern, NC |

I just purchased 2 2014 Silverado LTZ's from West and the experience was exceptional! West took all the time needed to answer all my questions and located both trucks the color and with the options my wife and I wanted. He answered all emails, text and phone calls promptly. I purchased a truck from West 12 months ago and was so impressed as soon as we new we wanted new vehicles I knew who I was ging to call. Both deals were made over the phone and with no hassel. If you are looking for a honest, upfront, dedicated customer service dealership Phelps Chevrolet in Greenville is the place and ask for West Phelps. It was well worth the drive. Even after the purchase they stayed late to go over all the details of the vehicle and never made me feel rushed and answered all of my questions. I have purchased from a lot of dealerships all over eastern NC and have never had such a positive buying experience as I have with Phelps for the last 3 purchases.

Finally new car shopping made easy....

by from Greenville, NC |

My wife and I recently began shopping for a Chevrolet Tahoe. We chose to look at Phelps due to the variety of selection on their lot. We began working with the sales team at Phelps to find the vehicle that fit our needs specifically. We discussed options, models, features, and colors multiple times. The rep continued to search for the vehicle that we were looking for. After locating a Tahoe that he felt we would like, he sent over pictures, all the options, and pricing which by the way was lower than any other Chevrolet dealership in the area. My wife really liked the find, and three days later the Tahoe had been delivered to Phelps for us to see. My wife and I took it home a day later. I cannot speak highly enough about the ease of this vehicle search. I have owned over 10 vehicles in my life and this was by far the easiest and most enjoyable experience I have had. I will be purchasing from Phelps again in the future when we are in the market for another vehicle. If you are searching for a new or used car give Phelps a chance to win your business, you owe it yourself to do so!

Great place to buy!

by from Greenville, NC |

I have purchased new and used vehicles from Phelps and will never buy anywhere else! They make buying a car very easy and enjoyable. They have the best prices and great customer service. They have stood behind every vehicle they sold me and covered things under warranty that they didn't even have too. I would highly recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used car!

Highly Recommended!!!!!

by from Wilmington, NC |

I just bought a 2012 Chevy Equinox from Phelps Chevrolet. I searched for SUV's in the area and found no other that I liked better than this. The gas mileage, room, ride, and options for the price are without a question, the best deal on the market. The guys at Phelps couldn't have been better to deal with. They searched for the exact vehicle I wanted and found it quickly. They were never pushy but were very knowledgeable about what they sold. I would/will highly recommend this dealership.