Brown and Wood Buick Cadillac GMC Mazda

(4.5) 2 Reviews

329 Greenville Blvd SW, Greenville, NC 27834

I'm writing a review and did not purchase a car.

by from Williamston, NC |

I did not purchase a car from Brown and Wood, but am taking the time to write a review all the same. Chip Wall is an excellent person to deal with when looking for a new car. He is down to earth and does not pressure you at all. He listened to me and tried to find me a Mazda to meet my needs. Even though I chose a different car, my decision was not based upon anything other than features which, as I am older, met my needs better. The Mazda CX5 is a great car and Chip Wall will do everything he can to assist you in finding the right car for you. It truly bothers me that in the end I could not find a car at this dealership and give Chip my business. I highly recommend Chip and the dealership if you are looking for a car.

Fantastic Experience

by from 27834 |

I recently purchased a 2011 Buick Regal from Brown & Wood and was very impressed. From the beginning of driving up on the lot until signing the final paperwork, I was not disappointed one bit. Usually a Car purchase has been something that terrifies me, but the guys at Brown & Wood made me feel so comfortable and gave me a great deal. I recommend anybody looking to buy a new or used car, give these guys a shot. You wont regret it!