King Cotton Autoplex

965 Highway 51 N, Covington, TN 38019

New 888-361-9994
Used 877-419-5770
Service 888-390-3612

King Cotton! Where the ONLY thing that matters is you, our customers, and you can count on THAT!

Wonderful experience....

by from Lexington,Tn. |

We bought a Mercury Montego from the group. Everyone one was very helpful, friendly and worked with us to get the deal done. Maria went above and beyond the call of duty. John Houston excellent salesman. To everyone thank you for such a great experience ...

June 17, 2013

Hans, thank you for the 5 star review! We could not be happier to hear how helpful Maria and John were in helping you purchase your Montego. Nothing could make us more proud than knowing our staff went above and beyond for you, and gave you the experience you deserve. We look forward to continuing to work with you and anybody you send our way in the future. Sincerely, Tim Free- GSM.

excellent experience

by from Covington,TN |

This will be our 2nd vehicle we have purchased from King Cotton. Thank you so much for your promptness of finding the color my husband wanted. Everyone was very friendly, professional,. Thank you Maria,Ashley,and Paul for going above and beyond.

by from Kentucky |

Thanks to all the staff at King Cotton for taking the time to answer all of my questions and for going out of your way to find me the vehicle I requested. Excellent Service

Unfavorable Online Experience - Buyers Beware

by from Kansas City, MO |

I contacted King Cotton Autoplex with my interest in purchasing a 2011 Durango that was listed on Cars.com. Over the course of 3 days, I provided pictures of my trade, we agreed upon a trade-in value, discussed financing options and I agreed to purchase the vehicle (over the phone). King Cotton's sales agent then sent me a website link to fill out the loan application. I had a question about the application and called the sales agent who mentioned that someone else was looking at the same Durango (at that moment) and told me to hold off filling out the loan application. I said that I thought I had already purchased the car (verbal commitment), but was informed that the individual looking at the Durango was a long-time customer and that their policy is to sell to whoever "brings the cash in" first. Buyers beware. This dealer did not negotiate in good faith with me on an internet-based purchase. After agreeing to purchase the vehicle, I asked what kind of deposit was needed (and when) and was told that the next step was to complete the loan application. Clearly, this dealer is inexperienced with online sales and does not honor purchase commitments made over the phone. I wasted a great deal of my time working with King Cotton Autoplex. I would not recommend this dealer to anyone looking to purchase an automobile online.

June 8, 2013

John, we are sincerely sorry for your feelings towards the dealership, and we completely understand your frustration. Management has changed, as well as management in the Internet department here, so I assure you this would never happen again. It is very unfortunate that this deal had to happen this way and I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience. We take our Internet shoppers (especially if they are coming from far away) very seriously, and I hope in time you can forgive the dealership for this misunderstanding. I wish you the very best and I truly hope that you found another vehicle that you loved, and that met your needs. We have learned from this, and appreciate your feedback.

friendly staff, clean facility

by from JACKSON, TN |

I found just what I was looking for, and the veh. was just as advertised.

2012 Wrangler Rubicon Crush

by from Grantsburg,IL. |

Excellent Dealer,Very good communication and follow-up, Easy to deal with. Sales man Terry Price is super to do business with.

February 22, 2012

Thank you very much and It was a pleasure for me to earn your business. Enjoy your new Jeep.

My 2011 Ford Escape

by from Dyersburg, Tn. |

I would like to give King Cotton Ford five stars for my experience buying my new Ford Escape. The web site was very easy to use. I found the Escape I wanted. Put my request in along with my contact info. The response was with-in minutes! I wasn't even off the web site when the Internet Manager sent me an email. A phone call came a few mins. after. He was nice and answered all my questions and concerns about the Escape. He explained all the rebates and special interest rates Ford was running. He gave me a general Idea what my trade was worth and everything. He asked me, when it would be good for me to come in for a test drive? He didn't try to make me come in now, like others tried to do. Worked around my schedule! He made it easy on me. I set an appointment for my day off. When I showed up, he had the Escape parked up front for me. I drove it and it was great! He showed me how to work the sync system and all the options on the Escape. I was in love with the car. We went in and I didn't get what I wanted for my trade! That may be the only thing that I didn't like. After looking back at it, I feel it was a fair amount for my old car. I got a great deal on my new one tho!!! The paper work was some what time consuming but not to bad. I got a good rate and all the info on service plans too. I didn't want one so I didnt buy one. When I got done, my new Escape was out front filled up and shining like a star. Happiest I been in a long time! Everyone was so great there and I will go back for sure.