Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac

101 S James Campbell Blvd, Columbia, TN 38401

New 888-436-1218
Used 888-435-8950
Service 888-436-6001

"You're Going To Love It Here"

Matthew McDonald - Columbia, TN

by from Columbia, TN |

Matthew McDonald and his co-workers answered all questions for me. Great Service!

June 11, 2015

Hi Gail! Thank you for your kind words. We are thankful to have you as a customer and look forward to providing you with excellent service for many years to come!

Cadillac SRX

by from Thompson Station |

I went to Lucas Chevrolet for the first time last week. I went in to look for a new Cadillac SRX. I was met at the door by my salesman Matthew McDonald. Matt took me around the lot showing me the various trim levels on the SRX and was very knowable about all the options and took a lot of time explaining all the features of the SRX and never pressured me at all which made purchasing the SRX a pleasure. Living in Williamson County I usually buy my vehicles in the Franklin area. I am glad I made the trip to Columbia to buy my new vehicle everyone at Lucas were nothing but top notch from my salesman Matt to the Sales Manager and the Finance Manager I was treated as a valued customer. I hope their Service Department is as good as there Sale Department. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. Michael M Miller

June 11, 2015

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy Matthew provided you with an excellent buying experience. I assure you our service department will be just as attentive as the sales department. Thank you for being a Lucas customer!

Great experience!!

by from Columbia, tn |

I took my car there for a check engine light coming on and they were unable to fix it that same day, so I was issued a loaner car as a courtesy! The loaner car was an amazing drive and I fell in love with it! That next Monday my husband and I went back to the dealer and asked about getting that car! We met David there and he helped they whole process with looking at vehicles and finally picking one! We had our 2 kids with us (ages 5 and 2) and everyone there was very understanding since we were there a while with this process! David was an amazing help and work really hard to get the numbers where we wanted them to be! We ended up trading in our car that was having issues and they were really great about getting us a good deal with everything! I would definitely go back there for our next vehicle in the future!

April 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Allycia! We were more than happy to assist and hope you continue to choose Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac for all of your car needs in the future!

Chevy not working with me

by from Columbia tn |

Unhappy with all my experience with Chevy located in Columbia tn. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruz and have had nothing but issues. So thankful I bought extended warranties. Some of the issues that had to be fixed are crazy for a newer car. This past experience with Chevy had was horrible. When I try and start my car it makes this wired noise (not the battery). It just goes until you let off the key. It's been doing it forn awhile now. Chevy won't fix it becuase it hasn't done it in front of them. Even though we have video of the car doing it. Even though it dosent do it every time you start the car it does it often enough that it happens to me. They had my car in the shop for 3 weeks and told me it didn't donit once. But yet when I drove it home and started it agian it did it. So I don't belive that in three weeks it didn't happen once. Very upset that a pay s good amount every month for this car that has an issue. And Chevy won't fix it or even see the video of the issue. We have begged them to please try and fix it and all we get is no.

My service experience.

by from Spring Hill, TN. |

They were really professional and very quick. A lady in the waiting room waiting for her vehicle to be fixed was very rude to the service attendant. The service attendant did a very good job and held her composure very well, also was very polite as well. Good Job!

June 11, 2015

Thanks, Lee! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!

Cadillac buyer

by from Huntsville al |

Quick easy buying process. Good deal

June 12, 2015

Thank you for being a Lucas customer!

MR

by from COLUMBIA,TN |

QWICK SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF.

June 12, 2015

Thank you for being a Lucas customer! We appreciate your business!

DRIVE IN SERVICE

by from Williamsport, TN |

FAST AND PROMPT SERVICE ESPECIALLY FOR A DRIVE UP WITH NO APPOINTMENT!

June 11, 2015

We are very happy you are pleased with our prompt service. We hope to see you for all of your service needs!

Lucas Chevy Great Dealer The Treat You Like Family

by from Columbia, TN |

Great Dealer Will Make You Feel A t Home And Comfortable

June 11, 2015

Thanks, Gary! You are a part of the Lucas family. We hope to see you soon!

DO NOT GO THERE

by from Columbia TN |

we went for a test drive in the Z06 Corvette, did notice some noise from the clutch and gearbox. when we came back, paperwork was already filled out with an extra thousand taken on from the advertised price. very pushy. I was told they would pay the full amount for my car but at signing they added some extra deficit to the price. they told me not to worry about cleaning out my exchange car as they would return any goods left in it when they clean it, BUT THEY DID NOT! they did not return my Ray Ban sunglasses. the corvette had some electrical problems as i was about to leave in the dark. they did not wish to help as they already got their 30k from me, and told me i could check and replace the fuses myself. the clutch and gears got worse on the way home. they would not return my phone calls for my glasses, that they kept. with that i would not trust this company to service a car. we were going back to buy a second car, a Cadillac, but have now changed our minds. my exchange car has now been seen up for sale with nearly an extra 5k more than I sold it, so that means that day they probably made at least 10 to 15k out of me and still had to keep my glasses. i certainly would not buy another car from them. IF THEY KEEP YOUR GLASSES FROM YOUR CAR THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!