Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac

101 S James Campbell Blvd, Columbia, TN 38401

New 888-436-1218 New 888-436-1218
Used 888-435-8950 Used 888-435-8950
Service 888-436-6001 Service 888-436-6001

"You're Going To Love It Here"

Cadillac SRX

by from Thompson Station |

I went to Lucas Chevrolet for the first time last week. I went in to look for a new Cadillac SRX. I was met at the door by my salesman Matthew McDonald. Matt took me around the lot showing me the various trim levels on the SRX and was very knowable about all the options and took a lot of time explaining all the features of the SRX and never pressured me at all which made purchasing the SRX a pleasure. Living in Williamson County I usually buy my vehicles in the Franklin area. I am glad I made the trip to Columbia to buy my new vehicle everyone at Lucas were nothing but top notch from my salesman Matt to the Sales Manager and the Finance Manager I was treated as a valued customer. I hope their Service Department is as good as there Sale Department. I look forward to doing more business with them in the future. Michael M Miller

June 11, 2015

Hi Michael! Thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy Matthew provided you with an excellent buying experience. I assure you our service department will be just as attentive as the sales department. Thank you for being a Lucas customer!

Great Chevrolet Cadillac Dealership

by from Lawrenceburg, TN 38464 |

All of the Lucas team are very eager to help me as a first time customer.

No sales service at all

by from Lawrenceburg Tn |

Went to buy a car today not look buy. Found the one I wanted online at this dealer. After being there 30 minutes and looking at all the different colors by myself no sales help at all. I went inside and asked for assistance. The lady at the front was very nice but from there still no help. One office had 3 men in it watching a computer screen out front a man on his cell phone talking to a friend about hunting and another guy behind raised desk just starring at me. Well I finally gave up and have gone to another dealer and making a deal right now. Part of the deal is if I need a car that they don't have we do not get it from Lucs because they do not have a sales team only people standing around.

Great experience!

by from Columbia, TN. |

Got everything taken care of in a timely manner, and got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price, before I knew it I was driving home :)

My report card for this Lucas Chevrolet is F-

by from Hermitage, TN |

Unfortunately I think I have lost faith in this dealership and probably Chevrolet. I bought a 2011 Silverado Certified Pre-Owned with 32,000 miles and brought it back for numerous issues. Was told this process was all approved by GM and that's how it was. Both rear taillights, missing window molding, numerous scratches, body damage to left side and bed, paint over spray on window and trim pieces, vibration due to bad tires, car was not even detailed and was told they do not have a detail dept., "service park assist" light on when I test drove it, etc, etc. They didn't even fill up the gas tank and I had to fill it up halfway home. The only actions took was the installed the missing left rear window molding. The only person that even remotely helped was D. Anderson and it seemed he only had so much authority to help me. I worked in this industry for over 9 years, Lexus of Nashville, Mercedes of Nashville just to name a few. I've never seen this before ever, this is the type of horror stories I hear from other customers that I fear and now it's happening to me. After seeing the issues with this truck and the lack of customer service I believe absolutely nothing will happen. I've asked for the general manager and the owner but it seems I was always derailed when I called and asked for them up front but that's okay. After talking to 3 other Chevy dealerships they all told me that they should of repaired or replaced those issues before it was even out on the lot let alone me taking delivery of it. The most craziest thing was we paid cash... I filed a complaint with GM directly and we will see...

shopping for a used vehicle:

by from JASPER, AL |

I DID MAKE CONTACT WITH LUCUS CHEVY ONLINE AND BY PHONE. I WAS INSEARCH FOR A USED LAND ROVER AND I ALSO LOOKED AT A YUKON AND THE LAND ROVER WAS SOLD BEFORE I WAS READY TO BUY AND THE YUKON HAD PRETTY HIGH MILES, BUT SALES REPS WERE ON TOP OF THEIR GAME CONSTANTLY GIVING ME CALLS AND EMAILS LETTING ME KNOW WHAT ELSE HAD COME IN FOR SALE, THE REASON OF ME NOT PURCHASING FROM THEM IS I FOUND THE LAND ROVER AT ANOTHER DEALERSHIP, BUT WOULD DEFINATELY SHOP AT THIS DEALERSHIP AGAIN. MILTON.

Matthew McDonald - Columbia, TN

by from Columbia, TN |

Matthew McDonald and his co-workers answered all questions for me. Great Service!

June 11, 2015

Hi Gail! Thank you for your kind words. We are thankful to have you as a customer and look forward to providing you with excellent service for many years to come!

Great experience!!

by from Columbia, tn |

I took my car there for a check engine light coming on and they were unable to fix it that same day, so I was issued a loaner car as a courtesy! The loaner car was an amazing drive and I fell in love with it! That next Monday my husband and I went back to the dealer and asked about getting that car! We met David there and he helped they whole process with looking at vehicles and finally picking one! We had our 2 kids with us (ages 5 and 2) and everyone there was very understanding since we were there a while with this process! David was an amazing help and work really hard to get the numbers where we wanted them to be! We ended up trading in our car that was having issues and they were really great about getting us a good deal with everything! I would definitely go back there for our next vehicle in the future!

April 13, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Allycia! We were more than happy to assist and hope you continue to choose Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac for all of your car needs in the future!

Chevy not working with me

by from Columbia tn |

Unhappy with all my experience with Chevy located in Columbia tn. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruz and have had nothing but issues. So thankful I bought extended warranties. Some of the issues that had to be fixed are crazy for a newer car. This past experience with Chevy had was horrible. When I try and start my car it makes this wired noise (not the battery). It just goes until you let off the key. It's been doing it forn awhile now. Chevy won't fix it becuase it hasn't done it in front of them. Even though we have video of the car doing it. Even though it dosent do it every time you start the car it does it often enough that it happens to me. They had my car in the shop for 3 weeks and told me it didn't donit once. But yet when I drove it home and started it agian it did it. So I don't belive that in three weeks it didn't happen once. Very upset that a pay s good amount every month for this car that has an issue. And Chevy won't fix it or even see the video of the issue. We have begged them to please try and fix it and all we get is no.

My service experience.

by from Spring Hill, TN. |

They were really professional and very quick. A lady in the waiting room waiting for her vehicle to be fixed was very rude to the service attendant. The service attendant did a very good job and held her composure very well, also was very polite as well. Good Job!

June 11, 2015

Thanks, Lee! We appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!