Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac

(4.1) 9 Reviews

101 S James Campbell Blvd, Columbia, TN 38401

Used 931-982-1103

Chevy not working with me

by from Columbia tn |

Unhappy with all my experience with Chevy located in Columbia tn. I have a 2013 Chevy Cruz and have had nothing but issues. So thankful I bought extended warranties. Some of the issues that had to be fixed are crazy for a newer car. This past experience with Chevy had was horrible. When I try and start my car it makes this wired noise (not the battery). It just goes until you let off the key. It's been doing it forn awhile now. Chevy won't fix it becuase it hasn't done it in front of them. Even though we have video of the car doing it. Even though it dosent do it every time you start the car it does it often enough that it happens to me. They had my car in the shop for 3 weeks and told me it didn't donit once. But yet when I drove it home and started it agian it did it. So I don't belive that in three weeks it didn't happen once. Very upset that a pay s good amount every month for this car that has an issue. And Chevy won't fix it or even see the video of the issue. We have begged them to please try and fix it and all we get is no.

My service experience.

by from Spring Hill, TN. |

They were really professional and very quick. A lady in the waiting room waiting for her vehicle to be fixed was very rude to the service attendant. The service attendant did a very good job and held her composure very well, also was very polite as well. Good Job!

Cadillac buyer

by from Huntsville al |

Quick easy buying process. Good deal

MR

by from COLUMBIA,TN |

QWICK SERVICE, FRIENDLY STAFF.

DRIVE IN SERVICE

by from Williamsport, TN |

FAST AND PROMPT SERVICE ESPECIALLY FOR A DRIVE UP WITH NO APPOINTMENT!

Lucas Chevy Great Dealer The Treat You Like Family

by from Columbia, TN |

Great Dealer Will Make You Feel A t Home And Comfortable

DO NOT GO THERE

by from Columbia TN |

we went for a test drive in the Z06 Corvette, did notice some noise from the clutch and gearbox. when we came back, paperwork was already filled out with an extra thousand taken on from the advertised price. very pushy. I was told they would pay the full amount for my car but at signing they added some extra deficit to the price. they told me not to worry about cleaning out my exchange car as they would return any goods left in it when they clean it, BUT THEY DID NOT! they did not return my Ray Ban sunglasses. the corvette had some electrical problems as i was about to leave in the dark. they did not wish to help as they already got their 30k from me, and told me i could check and replace the fuses myself. the clutch and gears got worse on the way home. they would not return my phone calls for my glasses, that they kept. with that i would not trust this company to service a car. we were going back to buy a second car, a Cadillac, but have now changed our minds. my exchange car has now been seen up for sale with nearly an extra 5k more than I sold it, so that means that day they probably made at least 10 to 15k out of me and still had to keep my glasses. i certainly would not buy another car from them. IF THEY KEEP YOUR GLASSES FROM YOUR CAR THEY CANNOT BE TRUSTED!

Lucas is Fantastic!

by from Nashville, TN |

I drove to Columbia from Nashville to buy my Buick Enclave. The staff at Lucas was extraordinary! I had visited several dealerships in Davidson and Williamson counties and had lackluster experiences. I'll come back to Maury County again and again to deal with Lucas Chevy!

Great people

by from Lynchburg, Tn |

saw the car of my dreams on car.com at Lucas Chevrolet Cadillac...in Columbia, Tn they were so accommodating, friendly, and helpful...the dealership is immaculately clean, will go back for all my service calls