George Kell Motors

Used 888-378-5243
Service 877-212-5940

Great experience,

by from Hernando, Ms |

Kevin at George Kell Motors made buying my Ford Freestar very easy and the most enjoyable car buying experience I have ever had in my68 years. Would highly reccomend them.

2007 Chev. Silverado Classic Ext. Cab

by from Mtn. Home,Ar. |

To Store Manager;ATT;DEAN SIDES. I purchased this truck 11-26-12,B/4 I purchased it I asked the salesman if I could put it on a lift to check the undercarriage & check the brakes. He said he would have a mechanic check the brakes & he did & said they were fine. Well they are not good,I was putting on mud flaps on the rear & had to pull the wheels so I pulled the rear brake drums & they are worn out, that tells me not to trust anyone unless you see it for your self.I purchased this truck with106,708 & I now have 107,069 which means I drove 361 miles.When I was in Springfield ,Mo. in went to PEP-BOYS & got an estimate for brakes & it is $365.00 for both front pads & rear shoes.That means it will cost me $365.00 more for this truck. That tells me that you or I should NEVER ASsume anything,I wish sales people were more up front with the buyer whether buying new or used. Sincerely Mr. Willis M. Enhelder

A great experience

by from Batesville, AR |

I recently bought an Acadia from George Kell Motors and it was a great experience. I didn't get pressured into anything and felt like they actually really cared about what I was wanting in a vehicle and not just how much money they could make. I now recommend them to everybody. Thanks George Kell Motors!!