Bob Moore Cadillac Land Rover Subaru

13020 Broadway Extension Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114

New 888-349-3870
Used 888-898-7212
Service 888-699-1819

Your new car leasing headquarters! Respectfully, Bob Moore"

Comfortable and Pleasant Purchase

by from Newport, WA |

I found my 04 Seville on-line. I called the dealership and talked at length with the sales rep. The vehicle was 10 years old but not wholesaled. And Cadillac dealerships are really picky on keeping pre-owned autos. The people I communicated with were professional, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful. I had the car delivered to the Spokane area from Oklahoma City and they assisted me in that. Upon delivery, the vehicle was exactly as they stated! And it's going to be a great ride for many years to come. Overall I would overall rate the Moore Cadillac dealership at 4.5 stars. Thanks!

Amazing Experience

by from Edmond, OK |

Bob Moore Subaru maintains a relaxed and professional atmosphere. I was fortunate to be served by Jason Webb who is very knowledgeable about the Subaru models, but also has personal and communication skills that made my shopping experience so pleasant. Jason listened carefully to my preferences and identified the car most suited to me. I purchased a 2014 Outback and just love it. I never felt pressured to purchase a car, but, rather, felt Jason Webb sincerely wanted to help me find the right car for me.

Excellent job!

by from Edmond, OK |

I have been extremely pleased with the professionalism, friendliness, and prompt service provided by all of the staff each time I visit the customer service area. Mr. Kyle Stephens engages with each customer, and is pleasant, professional, and very informative about what is happening with my vehicle. He explains the issue in common terms so that someone without a background in auto mechanics can easily understand, and I really appreciate that!

Subaru Forester

by from Stilwater, OK |

Mr. Jason Webb, salesman, was very nice, helpful, and careful to allow the excellent features of the Subaru Forester to convince me of its quality, dependability, and classiness. The only complaint I have is with the finance department. The closer seemed to pressure me to buy additional extended warranties for what I considered to be abusive prices - a greedy attitude, as I was already paying cash for the vehicle.

Fun Car Buying today at Bob Moore Cadillac of Edmo

by from Edmond, OK |

One of the best times I have ever had buying our new ATS today at Bob Moore Cadilliac. The whole process was GREAT!!

bob moore subaru

by from Norman, OK |

Best car buying experience that I've ever had. Very thorough test drive. Carl even sent me cookies afterward as a thank you. Super nice people.

First time car buyer not disappointed!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

New Car Buyer Pros: Great sales staff. No pressure style. Anthony Gore made buying my BRZ the easiest experience I have ever had. Fantastic hard working finance department. Cons: Not a one but I wish I hadn't been wasting my time with other dealers when I should have come here first! I don't have much to say other than this was my first car purchase with no assistance. I had taken my old RX8 into Bob Moore Mazda for servicing more than once and they were super helpful and understanding so I decided to come back to look for a subaru. I came in expecting to bargain and argue and get hounded by sales staff but I was pleasantly surprised. Anthony Gore came out of the store and the first thing he did was listen to exactly what I was looking for. I knew I wanted a BRZ from the first time I saw one a year ago and had done quite a bit of research recently. Anthony pointed me in the right direction and was definitely more of a guide than a pushy salesman. We went for a test drive and after some friendly banter I was sold. He made the paperwork a breeze and even brought me a more accurate price (cheaper) representation than the consumer reports I brought with me. All in all Bob Moore has never let me down and has gained a customer for life.

Definitely, the best...

by from Edmond, OK |

Every service experience I have had at Bob Moore has been pleasant, professional and delivered as promised. Definitely, the best dealership I have dealt with in over 50 years...

Great service

by from Oklahoma city |

They went out of there way to help me whe i forgot to pick my car up on time. I appreciate them very much

Helped me accomplish the impossible

by from Plano,tx |

Ask for Mr. Shaun Hunt....it was time to trade our '08 Escalade for a new one....bad timing if you were wanting a '15 model, because only a few were available. Shaun let me know he had one available, and was willing to make our long distance transaction possible, no matter what it took...Very professional, answered all my questions, and was willing to go the extra mile for us, timely delivery...highly recommend, and a personable guy to boot....thank you Shaun.

Great Buying Experience

by from Oklahoma City |

We recently bought our first Subaru, a 2014 Outback 2.5i Limited. The experience was wonderful, we especially appreciate the time and attention of our sales representative, Robert Davis. I am cofident we will be working with them for our future service needs too.