Bob Moore Cadillac Land Rover Subaru

13020 Broadway Extension Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114

New 888-349-3870
Used 888-898-7212
Service 888-699-1819

Your new car leasing headquarters! Respectfully, Bob Moore"

Great Purchase & Amazing Customer Service!

by from Colorado |

We purchased a vehicle online from William Dodd, a salesperson from Bob Moore Cadillac. We were very apprehensive to purchase a vehicle online without seeing it for ourselves. Mr. Dodd went to great lengths to accommodate us--he sent us several pictures and then videoed the vehicle for us! We could actually see the condition of the vehicle--this helped us tremendously in making our decision to purchase! He also set up all the transportation for us to receive the vehicle! Fabulous customer service!

Great people and a great easy experience

by from Edmond ok |

Got my new outback with everything I wanted and needed thanks to Darrell, class act.

Beyond Impressed!

by from Shawnee, OK |

Our recent purchase at Bob Moore Subaru in Edmond was the best car-buying experience we have ever had. We have bought many cars through the years so when it came time to do so again, we were in dread. They surprised us. Every single interaction from sales to finance to service was enjoyable. We left there feeling like we had just been with friends and family. Craig in sales is awesome. Luke in finance is fantastic. Speaking with service about my Resist-all treatment, they have impressed me as well. Oh, and did I mention that I got the deal of a lifetime? We have considered purchasing this vehicle for almost 2 years. I KNOW the price and quality we got was the very best available. Great experience all the way around!

Fantastic Buying Experience

by from Oklahoma City, Ok |

Thank you Mark Lee for going above and beyond! You made us feel special and truly appreciated as a consumer. I would recommend you and your dealership to anyone, especailly people I love! :)

new car

by from Mustang,ok |

Had a fun time. Made it nice and easy. Had a great set of cars. Ill be back for the next one for sure. Thank you very much

Swift service. I drove out in 3 hours

by from Altus AFB |

Swift service. I drove out in 3 hours with my new car. The Salesman had a very organized stack of documents to sign. The finance & Insurance specialist got me the best offer from the bank. I got a good deal on my trade in via AutoTrader.Com guaranteed trade in. I drove off in less than 3 hour with a 7-year newer car than I drove in with and with equity. Thank you Bob Moore.

Excellent process and staff.

by from Moore, OK |

I found my car on the internet, called the dealer and set up an appointment for the next morning. John Messiah met me on arrival, had the car parked out front waiting for me to drive, rode with me on a test drive, and simply asked what do you think. The car was in excellent condition, the price was great, and the buying process was simple and easy. No high pressure or "If your buy today" run around. Since I drove myself to the dealership, I needed someone to follow me to my wife's employer to drop off my old vehicle and rode back to the dealership with me in my new car. Jon did just that. Great! Excellent buying experience and courteous, helpful service.

Bob Moore Subaru was excellent.

by from Edmond, OK |

I went to Bob Moore Subaru Saturday and they were extremely helpful. I especially would like to mention the salesman that helped Naaman Gore was very nice and help me in many ways. Thank you all, I love my Outback.

Fantastic car buying experience!!

by from Oklahoma City |

JR was phenomenal! Listened to everything I wanted including the odd request of laying down in the car. He was extremely personable and talked to my boyfriend and I at length about our similar love of the outdoors. He made me an amazing offer that made it very easy to go no further in our car search than his desk. Eric in finance was also great walking through all of the great packages that Subaru offers. JR also checked up on me just two days later to make sure I was still satisfied. Great employees Bob Moore Subaru! I am in love with my new car!

I love Bob Moore Cadillac, Edmond

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I love my new SRX. This is my 2nd one and I really have liked all of my 4th Cadillac. I really enjoy driving Cadillac's but I really am spoiled by Bob Moore Cadillac, sales and service. I love have the same service rep when have service done, but I also am equally happy with the same sales rep. Thank you Bob Moore Cadillac for your great team and for always taking such good care of me and my cars.

Best and fastest purchase ever!

by from Tulsa,OK |

I travel from Tulsa to Bob Moore Subaru to purchase a Subaru Crosstrek. My salesperson Darrell had everything ready when we arrived. Made my selection on the their web-site. He went over all the details about the car along with us test driving it. The finance department was very friendly and helpful. I have never purchase as vehicle in such a short time frame. My overall experience from Bob Moore Subaru is one of excellent service to the buyer. You want be disappointed shopping at Bob Moore Subaru.