Bob Moore Cadillac Land Rover Subaru

13020 Broadway Extension Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73114

New 888-349-3870
Used 888-898-7212
Service 888-699-1819

Your new car leasing headquarters! Respectfully, Bob Moore"

Above and beyond

by from Glenpool, Ok |

My husband and I are both military and were both deployed overseas. We had been looking online for a vehicle to purchase upon our return to Oklahoma. We found the perfect one on Bob Moore's website, but we wouldn't be home for a couple of weeks. The Salesman, Jason Webb and I, emailed back and forth a few times and he was able to work with his manager to hold the vehicle until I could get there to pick it up. This isn't something they typically do since there was no guarantee I was going to show up. In addition to making this special exception of holding the vehicle, Jason offered to pick me up at the airport when I told him I was going to take a taxi to the dealership! That is above and beyond great customer service! Once at the dealership, I received exceptional service from everyone I interacted with. Hani Kabariti, the Finance Consultant at Bob Moore also deserves a shout out for his patience in completing the transaction. My husband was still overseas and I was using a Power of Attorney to complete the financing through our bank. There were some issues with that, but Hani called my bank and patiently worked out all of the details. At one point he even offered to let me use his personal phone to try and reach my husband via Skype in Afghanistan. In addition to the excellent customer service experience, I got a fantastic vehicle for a great price! I couldn't be happier with the experience and would recommend Bob Moore without hesitation!

Awesome Dealership

by from Edmond, Oklahoma |

Always a clean and immaculate dealership. What an awesome staff of caring individuals. We love this dealership and recommend then frequently to friends and associates. Steve and Brenda D. Edmond Ok.

Always great service with a smile!

by from Edmond, OK |

Doug McKenna is a great service provider. He really cares about my automobile. He's patient and very understanding of my requests to keep my vehicle in perfect running order. All of the staff that I have encountered over the years are very nice and helpful. Even the cashiers know me by name and sight...Thank you for such good service.

recall notice

by from Oklahoma City |

i was only there for a short time. I was met as I got out of the car and all I needed to do was give him my keys. Very easy, very handy

Oil change

by from Edmond, ok |

Your service advisors are fantastic, Doug , Reggie and diron always go the extra mile. I did unfortunately spend 3 hours at your dealership for a simple oil change. I dislike that and may not return based on two consecutive experiences like this.

Salesman David Mize was awesome!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I was recently divorced and needed a new car. I had never bought a car before; I always had a Dad or a husband do that for me so I was really intimidated and nervous. David was very kind and sensitive to my apprehension. The negotiating process was not the stressful experience I had dreaded. We were able to agree on a price that was fair and reasonable to both of us quite easily. David was very knowledgeable, courteous, and a pleasure to do business with. Thank you David!! There was never any pressure and he was always patient and willing to answer questions or ask if I had any questions. I am SO not up on the latest technology and he guided me through Bluetooth usage with out laughing too hard, (actually he didn't laugh at all), when I tried to find my phone to answer it , when Bluetooth rang! Super nice guy and he knows his stuff. My dreaded car buying experience was actually kinda fun...due to David's kindness, courtesy, and honesty. Again, thank you David!! Sincerely, Nicole Ong

Excellent customer service, good maintenance

by from Edmond, oklahoma |

Appreciate the courtesy and professionalism of Service Consultant Diron Carter. I was impressed and grateful for the loan vehicle , from the fast coordination of the loan car process and handling. I witnessed improvement from previous years when at that time I was grateful for a loan vehicle and good service. Bob Moore Edmond made me feel that I was important to them... Appreciate the concern and display of professionalism, good maintenance reflected.

Not so happy a customer

by from Edmond, OK |

This was my second service call at Bob Moore and compared to the first, this call was a disappointment. The status information provided was nothing when compared to the first call. After the first call I felt that Bob Moore had set an excellent standard. This call was ordinary. The only time I received any information without me initiating the contact was when there was an actual change to report. Info for fhe first call was provided even when there was nothing to report i.e. to let me know the service tech was not able to get to the service today but would in the morning. I liked knowing what was happening regularly and not just when the someone felt that the status change was significant enough to warrant a call. I do not like long gaps with no contact, that is why i initiated two contacts on my own on this service call.

Quick,Quality Service ! ! ! !

by from Oklahoma City,Ok |

The fan belt broke on our 2002 Buick Rendezvous(bought at Bob Moore. Bob Moore was quick to replace it to our complete satisfaction !

Top Notch Service

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Recently I discovered I was unable to access ONSTAR on my 2013 ATS. I called Kyle Stephens and explained my problem. Kyle my service consultant set me up with an appointment that was convenient for me. My maintenance program provided a rental car and my schedule was uninterrupted. Another provision in my maintenance program covers any dents that the vehicle may have. Without my asking this service was also provided and the dents were repaired. I am very pleased with the way Bob Moore Cadillac delivers their services. I Would recommend your service to any one. PS KUDOS to Kyle Stephens the best in the business.

Great service----- Very Courteous Staff

by from Edmond, Ok |

I always feel great every time I go to Bob Moore Cadillac of Edmond. I am well taken care of, every time I am at this dealership.