13045 N Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK 73131

New 888-898-4903
Used 877-514-3027
Service 866-593-0492

Call now to schedule your test drive today! Respectfully, Bob Moore

Worth the Drive from Kansas!!

by from Newton, KS |

Bought my new 2015 Mazda6 from Bob Moore. Matt Casteel ensured we had the price and monthly payment negotiated before my family and I made the drive from Kansas. Very pleased with the car and the professionalism of the staff. Maitlin Mixon helped us with the financing, and the whole experience was very positive. Thanks guys!!

I love my new Mazda 3!!

by from Edmond, OK |

Bob Moore will have my continued business. Everyone was great from start to finish!!

great dealership

by from EDMOND, OKLAHOMA |

OUR SALESPERSON, CHANCE DID A GREAT JOB IN ASSISTING US. ALL THE STAFF WAS GREAT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOB MOORE MAZDA.

Good experience in buying a car

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Terry Johnson took time to pull a couple different vehicles for me so I could compare and see what they offered. They offered a good price on the vehicle and a fair trade in value on my old vehicle. I did not feel pressured at any point! All in all, a good car buying experience and a great looking new car!

Great experience!

by from Yukon,OK |

Matt Casteel and Bob Moore Mazda are GREAT! Matt makes the car buying experience much less painful and adversarial than I've been used to in the past. I highly recommend Matt and Bob Moore.

Best new car buying experience thx Herb Griffith

by from Moore Ok |

I contacted Herb Griffith to inquire about a 2015 Mazda 6 they had & asked for a trade in quote over the phone. Sent Herb a few pic via text & he called me back with an offer where we wanted to be. He then went so far as to call & cancel the extended warranty on my other car & apply that to the new purchase. He will work with you and see that he takes care of all your needs. This is the second Mazda 6 I have bought from Herb and when I am ready to trade this one in for another I will definitely call Herb. He went above & beyond.

Purchase of a CX5

by from Edmond, OK |

Excellent customer service from all sides. Look forward to continued great service from a great dealership.

Great experience

by from Cleveland, Oklahoma |

This was my first car purchase begin with shopping online. The entire process--from reviewing the Bob Moore inventory online, corresponding with Chas (the sales manager), visiting the dealership, and making the deal--went so smoothly. I enjoyed meeting my salesperson, Penny, along with Dale, Chas, Ken, and Patrick, and all of them were more than helpful. I've bought three Mazdas in the past 14 years at a different dealership, and it was definitely worth my time to drive from northeastern Oklahoma to Edmond to deal with a great team of people. I'll be encouraging my Mazda-buying friends to take the trip down the turnpike to deal with Bob Moore Mazda.

Bob Moore Mazda responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Thank you Cecilie, we appreciate the kind words and we are grateful for the opportunity to assist you with a new vehicle, please keep in touch and if you need anything at all give us a call and we will be happy to help - Chas Grady

by from Perkins, Ok |

I was blown away by the laid back kind of service. It is exactly the way I prefer to purchase a car. Matt Casteel went above and beyond in trying to put as little pressure on us as possible. He was a great salesman.

Outstanding customer service

by from Oklahoma City |

We had an outstanding experience with Bob Moore Mazda staff when purchasing our Mazda 3. Start to finish, painless and pleasant. Highly recommend this dealership! Thanks to Corbin, Patrick, and Mr. Grady!

great people wonderful service

by from Duncan ok |

Mike Gibbes got busy finding our car gave us price we wanted and finance dept was awesome they got us an amazing rate. I would recommend these men to anyone. Was in and out in two and a half hours