Bob Moore Mazda

New 888-898-4903
Used 877-514-3027
Service 866-593-0492

Call now to schedule your test drive today! Respectfully, Bob Moore

Worth the Drive from Kansas!!

by from Newton, KS |

Bought my new 2015 Mazda6 from Bob Moore. Matt Casteel ensured we had the price and monthly payment negotiated before my family and I made the drive from Kansas. Very pleased with the car and the professionalism of the staff. Maitlin Mixon helped us with the financing, and the whole experience was very positive. Thanks guys!!

mazda 3 zoom zoom! ! ! !

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

They really help me out when I needed a new car, definitely went above and beyond. Definitely got my business from now on for all my car needs.

My favorite dealer in Oklahoma!

by from Edmond, OK |

I've been to just about every dealer in the state. However, I keep coming back to Bob Moore Mazda and just purchased my third car from them. From the sales side, Corbin and Terry are the best, very knowledgeable, professional, and they Always ensure you are happy from the start to well after the sale. This dealer continues to work with me and once again I just got a Very fair deal. I seriously doubt if any of the other dealers would have done so much to get the business. I plan to be back. Best Regards, WW

Lam Nguyen at Bob Moore

by from Oklahoma city, ok |

Lam did an excellent job helping us purchase a 2016 Mazda 6. His customer service skills exceeded our expectations after enduring poor customer service at other dealerships. The buying process was much faster and more streamlined than any other time we've purchased a vehicle at other dealerships. Also, the entire staff was so nice to our young children who came with us. They accommodated our kids with cartoons and snacks, making our overall experience the best we've had while buying a vehicle.

New Car owner

by from McAlester, OK |

I went into Bob Moore to look at Mazda's. I was greeted by Safak Durmus. He was a very nice sales man. He listened to what I was looking for and was very patient in showing them to me. He walked me thru everything that I would need to do. If you want to buy a Mazda I recommend you ask for Safak.

I love my new Mazda 3!!

by from Edmond, OK |

Bob Moore will have my continued business. Everyone was great from start to finish!!

great dealership

by from EDMOND, OKLAHOMA |

OUR SALESPERSON, CHANCE DID A GREAT JOB IN ASSISTING US. ALL THE STAFF WAS GREAT. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND BOB MOORE MAZDA.

Good experience in buying a car

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Terry Johnson took time to pull a couple different vehicles for me so I could compare and see what they offered. They offered a good price on the vehicle and a fair trade in value on my old vehicle. I did not feel pressured at any point! All in all, a good car buying experience and a great looking new car!

Great experience!

by from Yukon,OK |

Matt Casteel and Bob Moore Mazda are GREAT! Matt makes the car buying experience much less painful and adversarial than I've been used to in the past. I highly recommend Matt and Bob Moore.

Best new car buying experience thx Herb Griffith

by from Moore Ok |

I contacted Herb Griffith to inquire about a 2015 Mazda 6 they had & asked for a trade in quote over the phone. Sent Herb a few pic via text & he called me back with an offer where we wanted to be. He then went so far as to call & cancel the extended warranty on my other car & apply that to the new purchase. He will work with you and see that he takes care of all your needs. This is the second Mazda 6 I have bought from Herb and when I am ready to trade this one in for another I will definitely call Herb. He went above & beyond.

Purchase of a CX5

by from Edmond, OK |

Excellent customer service from all sides. Look forward to continued great service from a great dealership.