Bob Howard Chevrolet

13130 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114

New 888-835-8415
Used 888-556-7445
Service 866-480-4107

Best prices and payments around and home of the Fresh Start Program!

Customer Service like it Should be for a Queen

by from Edmond, OK |

I know that I can always count on Mike Shimp to get the job done right and in a timely manner. He understands that I work and have little time to hang around a garage waiting on my car to be serviced. I feel confident that he is looking out for my best interest at all times. I was extremely impressed that when I went to pay for my service that there was a direct phone line to Arron London the GM. I picked it up to tell Aaron how impressed I was with Mike and how impressed I am that he has a direct phone line which shows me how much he cares about his clients. These types of customer service details will keep me a Chevy customer for years to come. Thank you Bob Howard Chevrolet for hiring great people who understand my needs and care enough to look out for me an my family while we are on the road in our SUV! Julie Burbank

February 25, 2015

Thank you for visiting us, Julie! It's great to know that you appreciated our direct line to Aaron London, all of us are working hard to ensure your satisfaction!

Thank You Bob Howard!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I had been talking with another dealership about the same vehicle, but I was getting what I would deem less than a quality experience. When I got on the phone with Brishaun at Bob Howard, my whole experience changed. She was a great listener, responsive, and a great communicator. As a follow on, Grant was management at its finest. I completely felt welcome at Bob Howard. I totally enjoyed my buying experience.

July 1, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Brishaun and Grant! We are thrilled to hear that we could earn your business.

HIGHLY Recommend this Dealership!

by from Ardmore Oklahoma |

I sent in my information to plenty of dealerships and didn't hardly get any responses from the dealerships. And the ones who did respond weren't very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was asking about and would say "hold on" or "let me figure that out and I'll call you back" I gave up for a while because I wanted an easy transaction. Then I decided to check out Bob Howard Chevy even though they were quite a drive from where I live. I got a response just minutes after sending in my information to them. Hillary was the person who called me and she was GREAT! She knew all of the information I needed on hand right away without me having to wait for a call back. She was very knowledgeable and I felt like she really cared about me. She knew exactly what I'd like after telling her what type of car I was looking for and I couldn't be happier. She is by far the best person that I talked to while searching for the right dealership for me and I am happy that I decided to make the drive up to Bob Howard instead of giving my business to someone who wasn't on point and ready to help me with my car buying experience. I didn't know what exactly I wanted and she told me what she thought would work best for me and Its everything I could've hoped for. Erick the manager worked with me face to face which I thought was awesome that he took the time to leave his office and give me his time even though they were busy and I know he didn't have to. I really enjoyed my experience here and will be doing all of my business here from now on! Thank you Bob Howard for the great deal and thank you Hillary for being so nice and helping me find my new baby:)!!

June 15, 2015

Thank you for your kind words about Hillary and Erick! We are thrilled to have earned your business!

Used Car: 2014 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Excellent Excellent service provided by dealership but mainly salesman JOHN TEETERS!!! He went above and beyond his "normal" duties and was very down to earth! My father (Steve Potts) passed away 5 years ago, but he worked for about 12 years for the New Cars side of this dealership. Mr. Teeters did not know my father, but he has the qualities that made my father the Salesman of the Month/Year multiple times! So, GREAT JOB JOHN TEETERS!!!!

May 15, 2015

Jenn, we're glad John provided you with great customer service. Thank you for coming to see us and allowing us to serve you!

AMAZING Staff!!!

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Most dealerships now a days, as soon as you pull in the lot the sales people are always ready to pounce, hound and pester you (which is really annoying). Bob Howard Chevy was not like that at all. When pulling in everyone said hello. I was recommended to Katelyn from a previous customer and the over all experience was AMAZING! She was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly, and definitely not pushy but gave the facts (which is a plus). Katelyn took the time to look at different styles to see what was the right fit for me. When going over my paperwork, she informed me of information about my trade in that I had no clue existed or was an issue. I also had the privilege of working with Crystal as well. She did an awesome job helping me with the financial aspect. She was helpful, kind, knowledgeable, and even gave me some tips to look out for with my credit. Bob Howard Chevy definitely has a great, knowledgeable, and friendly staff! Thank you Bob Howard Chevy!!!!

May 15, 2015

Thank YOU, Eric! We truly appreciate the opportunity given to earn your business. We wish you the best with your new car and look forward to serving you again!

awesome experience at Bob Howard chevy

by from mustang, ok |

I bought a 2015 chevy malibu and my experience was wonderful! My salesperson Brishawn was amazing. She was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the chevy brand. Shawn showed me how to work everything on the car and explained all of the options available in the malibu. She was very friendly, kind and made me comfortable throughout the whole experience. I shopped at 4 dealerships and came back to her in the end. This dealership offered me the lowest price available and also the highest amount for my trade. I feel confident that I was given the best deal and Shawn went above and beyond to make sure I was very happy. She even delivered my car to my work so I wouldn't have to spend my lunch break driving to her. SHE WAS AWESOME.

April 20, 2015

We're glad you had a great time purchasing your Chevy Malibu with us. Thank you for your review!

Great service, great environment. Nice people.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

I walked in with the intention of walking out with the car I wanted and I did. It was a pleasant experience from start to finish. I also paid the price I budgeted for. Katelyn was my sales rep, a very caring and knowledgeable person, who says a sales person is not your friend, Katelyn you rock. She even text to check in on me after the purchase. I love every thing about my car from style to feature to pricing. No cup holders in the back but it's ok. Tim the finance guy is kool, but we know he have to make something from the deal it's his job, he kept me in my budget, that's all that mattered. I'm a little mad at Tim though, his communication suck, if he needs info from you, you'll here from him all day long but if you need info from him, You may never get it, that's not good. Other wise I would have rated everything a 10 but I did 9 on the account of Tim. Over all thumbs up to my chevy dealer. Bob Howard.

March 30, 2015

Thank you for your honest and candid feedback, we do appreciate your business and we hope to continue to meet your expectations.

Service Department

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

After using another dealership for service I went to Bob Howard. The difference was like night and day! They are knowledgeable, friendly, and get the job done right! I cannot recommend them enough!

March 2, 2015

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to assist you, Crystal! We hope to provide you with many more great service experiences.

diesels

by from disney ok. |

Seems to be a little high priced On their diesel engines,I seem to be a little too anxious to make a deal and too proud of low-grade equipment

February 3, 2015

I am very sorry for not providing you with a satisfactory experience. If you provide me with a bit more information, I would like to see if there is anything I can do. - Aaron London, General Manager (405-748-7700)

Excellent Service!!

by from Piedmont, OK |

Just recently bought a new car from here, and Zac was very good-made the car buying process a positive experience!!! Everyone was very helpful and nice, and it was a great experience overall. Will definitely be recommending Bob Howard Chevy in Edmond to our friends and family!

June 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Andrea. I am happy to hear you had a great time purchasing your new car with Zac. We wish you the best of luck with your new Chevy! If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Aaron London, General Manager

Excellent service, excellent experience

by from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma |

Peyton McGarraugh was extremely professional and helpful in my purchase. While this is my first Chevrolet purchase, it will certainly not be my last. I highly recommend the Bob Howard Chevrolet to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle from attentive, professional, caring individuals. Thank you very much!

January 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind words, Donald. I am pleased to hear that Peyton was extremely helpful and professional throughout your car purchase. If there is anything else I can do to further your satisfaction, please let me know. Aaron London, General Manager