Kidd Ford

5917 Manchester Hwy, Morrison, TN 37357

Enjoyed the experience.

by from Morrison,TN |

Lakey was very kind and helpful. I really enjoyed speaking with and doing business with him on my new Escape. People like him are a great asset to the dealership.

Extremely Helpful.

by from Morrison |

No pressure sale. Found exactly what I wanted at a good price. Lakey was extremely helpful with the buying process.

Very satisfied.

by from Morrison, TN |

I had worked with a different salesman when I originally ordered my car, but he was no longer there. My new salesman, Jerry provided me with great service and sent me home with everything I needed in my new car.

Excellent.

by from Morrison, TN |

Kidd Ford has provided me with a great personal experience. The salesman were very knowledgeable and helped me with any questions I had.

Very good.

by from Morrison, TN |

The service and experience was very good. I would definitely return to Kidd ford for my next vehicle.

Great place, Awesome people.

by from Morrison, TN |

Kidd Ford was a very great place to visit. The sales people were very polite and great to deal with.

Sale and commitment to customer after the sale.

by from Manchester,TN |

I purchased a new 2013 Ford Fusion SE from Kidd Ford on 2/4/14. After my wife and I purchased the car, brought it home and began to polish it we noticed a deep scratch on the left rear fender that had been touched up with what looked like nail polish. The car had missing bolts needed to hold the left rear fender on the car. I only noticed this when I purchased Ford mud flaps and tried to attach them to the car. When I returned to Kidd Ford, they did install the proper bolts to secure the fender. The salesman destroyed the window sticker while trying to remove it. The pre-owned sales manager assured us he would order another one for us and call us when it came in. About a month later when we were at the dealership to have missing fender bolts installed I asked the Mr. Harris if the window sticker had come in? Mr.Harris told me that it takes quite some time to get a replacement window sticker and that he would mail it to me when it came in. After not hearing from Mr. Harris for some time or having received a replacement window sticker in the mail, I called Mr. Harris on 5/5/14. I asked him what the status was on the window sticker? He responded, "I will check on it and get back to you as soon as I can". The next day after not hearing from Mr. Harris I called Ford Motor Customer Service (800-392-3673) and spoke to a woman that informed me that even though all Ford dealerships are independently owned and Ford Motor Company has no control over the dealerships she would make sure that a copy of the window sticker would be sent to me. True to her word, on 5/10/14 a window sticker copy arrived in the mail. It would seem to me that when the paperwork is signed and the deal is done that Kidd Ford is done with the customer. My wife and I both LOVE the car but would NEVER again buy a car from Kidd Ford.

Kidd Ford responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Richard, I want to thank you for your input on your experience as it is very important to us. We strive to give customers a completely satisfied experience upon every visit to the dealership whether it be for sales or service. We do that from continually learning by our mistakes based on customer reviews and experience. I am sorry to hear that your recent experience with our dealership was less than completely satisfactory. I want you to know that I have personally reviewed the set of experiences that you outlined in your review and have spoken with each team member involved to assess what went wrong and how it should have been handled and will be handled in the future. Customer experience is my #1 priority in every instance. You are a valuable customer and I hope to gain your trust and exceed your expectations on your next visit. We have ordered your Window Sticker as requested and can still send it to you if you would like. I would also like to offer a FREE Full Detail of your vehicle. This is not in effort to sugar coat what you have already experienced but begin the process of mending our relationship. If you like I will personally pick up your vehicle from your house and deliver it back to you so there is no inconvenience. During this time I will also make sure you have a loaner vehicle so that you are not inconvenienced by not having any means of transportation during the Vehicle Detail. Again I hope to mend our relationship and build your trust in our dealership once again. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me personally at any time. Take care and have a Great Day! Charles Higgins Internet Sales Manager Kidd Ford (888)806-2382 higgins.charles@kiddford.com

Deal Accepted, owner sells vehicle to someone else

by from Lewes, Delaware |

I did not have a good experience with Kidd Ford. To make a long story short I made an offer on a vehicle at 8:00 am (sales department opens at that time) with John Hinklle. (Ironically I did call at 7:45 but John was do in at 8:00. John said he would present offer and get back to me. John calls me back about 15 minutes later to tell me my offer was accepted. We talked about doc fees and the total cost due and then John says I will have to call you back. John calls back 20 minutes later to tell me the vehicle was sold. John said the owner of Kidd Ford made the decision to sell the car to someone else.

Kidd Ford is top-notch and professional to deal wi

by from Maryville, TN |

Talk to Charles Higgins at Kidd Ford for Certified Pre Owned Fords. He knows his cars and he can get you anything you want. CPO is a great offer because you get a like-new warranty on a used car that Ford feels comfortable standing behind. You can knock thousands off the price and still get a car with a warranty. Ask Charles...he'll tell you.

Kidd Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Just want to say thanks for the great review. It was great working with you and hope I can help you, your family and friends in the future. Enjoy the that new Certified Pre-Owned Flex. It's a beauty and will serve you a long time especially with that 7 year/100k mile warranty. Thanks again and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. Charles Higgins Internet Manager higgins.charles@kiddford.com (931)588-8141 or (888)806-2382

Service after the Sale

by from Manchester, TN |

I take my CMax in for regular service and oil change every 10,000 miles. From tires to fluid levels - they attend to it all for the cost of an oil change. They often even return it washed and clean for no extra charge. They understand that great follow-up and service after the sale is what makes loyal customers.