Kidd Ford

New 877-356-8905
Used 888-525-0592
Service 877-717-4485

The Home for Fantastic Deals

Kidd Ford is top-notch and professional to deal wi

by from Maryville, TN |

Talk to Charles Higgins at Kidd Ford for Certified Pre Owned Fords. He knows his cars and he can get you anything you want. CPO is a great offer because you get a like-new warranty on a used car that Ford feels comfortable standing behind. You can knock thousands off the price and still get a car with a warranty. Ask Charles...he'll tell you.

Kidd Ford responded to this review

April 23, 2014

Just want to say thanks for the great review. It was great working with you and hope I can help you, your family and friends in the future. Enjoy the that new Certified Pre-Owned Flex. It's a beauty and will serve you a long time especially with that 7 year/100k mile warranty. Thanks again and if you need anything please don't hesitate to contact me at any time. Charles Higgins Internet Manager higgins.charles@kiddford.com (931)588-8141 or (888)806-2382

Sale and commitment to customer after the sale.

by from Manchester,TN |

I purchased a new 2013 Ford Fusion SE from Kidd Ford on 2/4/14. After my wife and I purchased the car, brought it home and began to polish it we noticed a deep scratch on the left rear fender that had been touched up with what looked like nail polish. The car had missing bolts needed to hold the left rear fender on the car. I only noticed this when I purchased Ford mud flaps and tried to attach them to the car. When I returned to Kidd Ford, they did install the proper bolts to secure the fender. The salesman destroyed the window sticker while trying to remove it. The pre-owned sales manager assured us he would order another one for us and call us when it came in. About a month later when we were at the dealership to have missing fender bolts installed I asked the Mr. Harris if the window sticker had come in? Mr.Harris told me that it takes quite some time to get a replacement window sticker and that he would mail it to me when it came in. After not hearing from Mr. Harris for some time or having received a replacement window sticker in the mail, I called Mr. Harris on 5/5/14. I asked him what the status was on the window sticker? He responded, "I will check on it and get back to you as soon as I can". The next day after not hearing from Mr. Harris I called Ford Motor Customer Service (800-392-3673) and spoke to a woman that informed me that even though all Ford dealerships are independently owned and Ford Motor Company has no control over the dealerships she would make sure that a copy of the window sticker would be sent to me. True to her word, on 5/10/14 a window sticker copy arrived in the mail. It would seem to me that when the paperwork is signed and the deal is done that Kidd Ford is done with the customer. My wife and I both LOVE the car but would NEVER again buy a car from Kidd Ford.

Kidd Ford responded to this review

May 12, 2014

Richard, I want to thank you for your input on your experience as it is very important to us. We strive to give customers a completely satisfied experience upon every visit to the dealership whether it be for sales or service. We do that from continually learning by our mistakes based on customer reviews and experience. I am sorry to hear that your recent experience with our dealership was less than completely satisfactory. I want you to know that I have personally reviewed the set of experiences that you outlined in your review and have spoken with each team member involved to assess what went wrong and how it should have been handled and will be handled in the future. Customer experience is my #1 priority in every instance. You are a valuable customer and I hope to gain your trust and exceed your expectations on your next visit. We have ordered your Window Sticker as requested and can still send it to you if you would like. I would also like to offer a FREE Full Detail of your vehicle. This is not in effort to sugar coat what you have already experienced but begin the process of mending our relationship. If you like I will personally pick up your vehicle from your house and deliver it back to you so there is no inconvenience. During this time I will also make sure you have a loaner vehicle so that you are not inconvenienced by not having any means of transportation during the Vehicle Detail. Again I hope to mend our relationship and build your trust in our dealership once again. If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me personally at any time. Take care and have a Great Day! Charles Higgins Internet Sales Manager Kidd Ford (888)806-2382 higgins.charles@kiddford.com

Deal Accepted, owner sells vehicle to someone else

by from Lewes, Delaware |

I did not have a good experience with Kidd Ford. To make a long story short I made an offer on a vehicle at 8:00 am (sales department opens at that time) with John Hinklle. (Ironically I did call at 7:45 but John was do in at 8:00. John said he would present offer and get back to me. John calls me back about 15 minutes later to tell me my offer was accepted. We talked about doc fees and the total cost due and then John says I will have to call you back. John calls back 20 minutes later to tell me the vehicle was sold. John said the owner of Kidd Ford made the decision to sell the car to someone else.

Service after the Sale

by from Manchester, TN |

I take my CMax in for regular service and oil change every 10,000 miles. From tires to fluid levels - they attend to it all for the cost of an oil change. They often even return it washed and clean for no extra charge. They understand that great follow-up and service after the sale is what makes loyal customers.

Bought first CMax off their floor

by from Manchester, TN |

I found the experience of purchasing my new car to be very easy, with little stress because of the support and information that I received to make my decision. I bought the first CMax for this dealership and have been pleased with this car. When I have questions about getting optimal performance and fuel efficiency, the general manager has always fielded my questions to the home office for best answers. Today I regularly average 42-43 MPG. This is the dealer making a great deal on cars!

F-150 buyer

by from Nashville, TN |

I don't usually write reviews but I have to say, purchasing my vehicle at Kidd Ford was one of the best buying experiences I've ever had. We negotiated a quote over the phone and when I arrived (After a 2hr drive) there was no surprises. My Wife and I purchased a Certified Pre-Owned F-150 and we love it. Thanks again!

nice dealer ship

by from smithville tn |

the sales person I talk to was very helpful and help me pick the right car for me thanks

love our new car

by from lebanon, tn |

We were recently in the market for a used hybrid and Kidd Ford helped find us the perfect match. They were helpful and friendly throughout the entire process of research, finance, and getting the keys in our hands. We will definitely be back, and will recommend this dealership and their quality staff to others.

certified pre owned

by from manchester, tn |

This was the first time i have purchased a vehicle from Kidd Ford. I was extremely pleased with the salesman,(phillip), He took his time with me and showed me all the vehicles i was interested in. When i finally decided on the vehicle, He showed me the carfax report, and also the nada on my trade and the vehicle he was selling, He was very informative on the actual buying procees, I have bought all my cars through dealerships and have never fealt better the day after buying a car! So I would definately recommend them!!!

Great People, Great Place

by from Lebanon, TN |

I recently decided to buy a hybrid. I liked the looks and info I found about the Fusion. Kidd Ford got me exactly what I wanted at a really good price. I LOVE my car. Everyone at Kidd Ford was extremely helpful, Sales and Finance. It was a great experience. Thank you Kidd Ford. I'll be back.

my ford truck

by from mcminnville tn |

i bought my new FORD TRUCK at KIDD i was amazed how smooth the whole process went, everybody really was super nice ! i will send all my friends and family there ! i wont go anywhere else ever again !