Golden Circle Ford of Jackson

1432 Highway 45 Byp, Jackson, TN 38305

New 877-284-9757 New877-284-9757
Used 888-260-1694 Used888-260-1694
Service 888-364-5384 Service 888-364-5384

Golden Circle has my forever business!!!

by from Jackson, TN |

George was very helpful and informative. He let me know how/ where the process was going, and filled in silent moments with enjoyable conversation. :)

May 5, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

Great People

by from Henderson, TN |

Dennis, Ray, Rick, and Burl were all so helpful getting great deal

?????

by from Bolivar, TN |

100% satisfied with my purchase and purchase experience.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your kind words and review, Janice. Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

Wonderful Experience

by from Milan, TN |

The entire staff here made our experience so easy!! I've never had such a easy time dealing with an auto dealership. Highly recommend!!! Our local bank also commented that this dealership gave us a great deal and have enjoyed working with them in the past.

Wonderful buying experiance!

by from Lexington, TN |

Bought my truck in Lexington and it was the quickest auto purchase I have ever experienced. Very professional and just overall great. Thanks Lou, I'm a happy girl with my new truck!!!

Awesome people and service!

by from Virginia beach va |

Thank you gold circle! Driving across country from Virginia to California and something hit our car and we broke down. Matt from the service department helped us as soon as we were towed in with a packed car and dog in tow. Your employees were so kind to us and even drove us to a hotel for the night. They even offered to stop for us to get something to eat. Billy from service got the part early the next morning and repaired our car first thing so we could get back on the road. We can't thank you all enough! You made a stressful situation so much better. Southern hospitality at its finest!

DISHONEST.

by from Nashville, TN |

Saw an Explorer posted on Auto Trader... 1 Owner, 4 years old, only 30K - looked great! Called and asked specific questions about it before driving 2.5 hours each way to see it. Was blatantly lied to about the car. Was told it was a NON-SMOKER, the salesman even said he had someone else confirm it (since he was a smoker). Upon further review, it had ashes on the floor and seats, cigarette burns, a strong odor, and when we pulled in all 4 windows were open (as if we wouldn't have noticed the smell). So, thanks to their salesman's (Darrell Matlock) dishonesty, I drug my family half way across the state only to get there and find out the truth. When Darrell was asked about it, he just walked away. Never offered an explanation or an apology... The Sales Manager topped of my gas tank which was about the only thing he could offer to right the wrong... Still doesn't give my family our wasted day back. In a puzzling move, after the gas fill-up he gave me his card, as if we'd EVER think about going back to this place. (Also got an email from Darrell at the end of the day, offering to be of more "help" with our car search) Be VERY cautious if you take the bait of this dealership's low internet prices, especially if you are driving in from out of town... By the end of the day, we were back in Nashville and we bought another car we were interested in, 6 miles from our house. Too bad these folks lost a sale. But worse, it's too bad they will be so dishonest to try and make a sale.

unpleasant experiences....again

by from Jackson TN |

I bought a car here in 1989 and said then I would never go thru that again, wife and daughter in tears and then one of the owners chased me down in the parking lot and "gave" me the car at the price I originally offered. Never been back there except to the Parts Dept. (great folks in there by the way). Well they had a car I thought would fit my needs and was the only one I liked locallu so I gave it a try. Much to my chargrin, got lied to ( they couldn't find the car), finally found it a week later. I like it but again their attitude was like "we'll teach him a lesson", At least no one chased me down this time. Soo went out of tow, got and even better car at a better asking price and a lot more for my trades. so I won't be back, Except to the pats Dept.. by the way I bought a Lincoln.

June 19, 2013

Larry Thank you so much for sharing your honest opinion. That in and of itself is more valuable than you may know. First and foremost I would like to extend a sincere apology. As much as we think we have processes that provide great customer service there are times we realize how short we truly fall. I appreciate your patronage to our parts and service department and certainly hope that continues with your new Lincoln. I know that an apology without action is not worth much. If you would send me your address I would like to extend a couple of free oil change coupons to you as well as a full detail for your Lincoln. Also I will be working close with our management team to make sure we fill in the cracks where we fail. I did do some research to see why the vehicle was not available and interesting enough we had it out to one of our service customers. The sad thing is that our front line people did not seem to know where the vehicle was located. It is my sincere hope that in the months and years ahead that we re-establish a broken trust. Once again thank you for writing this review, without information like this it would be difficult to improve. My email is dchildress@goldencircle.com. I look forward to getting your address so I can start the process of building the relationship back. peace to you Dale Childress

labor day

by from Henderson, TN |

we told them what we were wanting payment wise and they had it all worked out in no time at all.

Great car buying experience

by from Jackson, TN |

I am very pleased with my purchase; the entire experience was great. Bert Francis was helpful and professional. I will come back!