Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe

New 888-904-7917
Used 888-904-4830
Service 877-445-9079

NICE! Just ask around.

Wow what a great experience.......

by from Santa fe nm |

I bought my new impala a few days before Christmas . I still can't believe how easy it was. The price was the best I could find and the people where great. Thanks for everything.merry Christmas too me...

May 8, 2012

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help make your holiday better. We look forward to providing you and your family great service in the future. Dan Cooper GM

Exceptional Buying Experience - Five Stars

by from Coral Gables |

I have been buying new cars for almost forty years. So, in order not to get screwed, I do research into pricing, etc. and options and still do not go into a dalership without feeling stressed and defensive. During the Thanksgiving holiday in Santa Fe this year however, I had one of the most unexpected and pleasant experiences I have ever have had buying a car. I found the sales people and fianance people to be honest, fair and knowledgeable. The price I was quoted was consistent with what I had seen on line elsewhere and there was no pressure to close a deal on the vehicle I was looking for or any other vehicle. The financing option I was given was the best I have ever seen. While I purchased the vehicle in November, I could not take delivery until I returned after Christmas. SF Chevy had the vehicle delivered to Albq Sunport waiting for me when I arrived. I should also add that I am used to buying more expensive "luxury" vehicles but I find my '14 Traverse to have all the bells and whistles and then some and I am wondering why I spend all that extra money!

January 11, 2014

Thank you so much for the response. Feedback from our customer's is very valuable to our organization. We are striving to be an expectional dealership in providing our customers with the best experience possible. I will share this review with the entire staff. Thanks again, Management.

Great team

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Was looking for a used SRX and Zach continued to look until he found the one I liked. He was patient and persistent. Haven't had service yet but the buying experience was very good. Friendly, proactive, and easy to do business with.

December 17, 2013

Thank you for the kind comments regarding your purchase. I will pass along the news to Zach. Thanks again, Management.

WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE!

by from LAS VEGAS, NM |

WOW WHAT A GREAT PLACE, THEY REALLY GO ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MEET YOUR CAR BUYING NEEDS, FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL STAFF MADE CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE VERY PLEASANT WITHOUT THE SALES PRESSURE LIKE OTHER DEALERSHIPS.

October 11, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback. Let us know if you have any questions on the GM Certified vehicle. We will see you in a couple of months for your first oil change.

Great help and nice people

by from Las Vegas, New Mexico |

I want to thank everyone at Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe for a job well done. All the people that me and my mom talk to were very nice and helpful staff, my mom who was the one that bought a car. She wanted a Malibu but she ended up with a Cruze and she loves it, color and everything!! She bought her previous vehicle her and she still has it till today. Thank you, again!!

October 11, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind feedback. We will see you on your first maintenance appointment.

truly Cadillac level of service at Santa Fe

by from Duluth Minnesota |

in the midst of a 4000 mile vacation trip i had concerns about my brakes. service department was able to look at my cadillac and advise me on the problem. everyone was professional friendly and trust worthy. Casey in the service department in particular. Everyone who travels knows how stressful it is to be far away from home and have a safety concern with their vehicle. Kudos Casey and Santa Fe Cadillac. I was able to continue my trip without worrying about my car. Thank you.

August 16, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback regarding your service visit. We appreciate and value our customers feedback. I'm glad you were able to get back home safely. Have a wonderful day, Management.

Excellent service! Best experience buying!!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Paul and his team (Michelangelo, Joe, and others) were personable, polite, and not your average salesmen! As a first time buyer I didn't feel pressured to purchase. Every member of the team was helpful and far from swindlers! I couldn't have asked for better service or treatment! Two thumbs WAY up!! Thanks guys!

August 6, 2013

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are so happy that you had a good experience purchasing your first car! Have fun with your new ride!! Management.

Very nice pkace

by from Albuquerque NM |

Very quick, no haggle deal conducted online; great customer service when I arrived. Very quick transaction to complete purchase, I was gone within an hour, very friendly and virtuous staff who helped assist with everything; Andy Palmer was a pleasure to work with

August 4, 2013

Thank you Brandon. We appreciate your kind response.

inquiring about a BMW for sale

by from lynbrook LI NEW YORK |

I inquired about this car twice , asking for the color, interior color, mileage, and asking price. this dealership never bothered to get back to me and I sent them two E-mails just to make sure they got it , so I would not recommend them at all....I bought an 840 bmw from someone else

July 29, 2013

Dear unsatisfied customer. I am sorry you had a bad experience regarding the lack of follow up to your request. It is our responsibility to respond quickly to all inquiries in a timely manner. My records show I did send an email response right away that this 16 year old vehicle was sold/wholesale. I am sorry if it didn't get through. Please contact management if you have any other questions. Regards.

Job well done !

by from Rio Rancho |

I want to thank everyone at Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe for a job well done. I just picked up my new Cruze... What a great car and an even better experience . The salesperson and Mr Cooper treated me like family. I did a lot of shopping on line before I went to Santa Fe and it was worth the 30 minute drive from Rio Rancho. They gave me the best price upfront.

July 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the feedback! Hearing a review like this helps our department in so many ways. Also, if you send someone in to buy a car from us you will receive a $100.00 referral! Thanks again from all of us here at Chevrolet Cadillac of Santa Fe.

New Car Purchase

by from Santa Fe, Nm |

I just recently purchased a new car for my wife. I met with Andy and Patrick. They were very helpful and easy to deal with. This has been the easiest car deal I have ever made. I have bought a number of cars through the years and remember ALL the hassles I have had in the past. Not here; When I am ready for another vehicle I will be back. Thanks for everything. Mr C.

July 23, 2013

Thank you so much for the generous reply! Reviews such as these are very important for our dealership to here. Please know that we have a referral reward of $100.00 if you send someone in to puchase a vehicle from us. Thnaks again..Management.