Marion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

(2.8) 4 Reviews

44 Worley Rd, Marion, NC 28752

Used 828-652-2858

Buying a new Dodge at Marion Dodge Ram,Chrysler.

by from Marion, North Carolina |

Had a great sales person to show me the 2014 Dodge Ram 2500. His name is Travis Moore.Everything went smooth and I drove away in my Ram. It was my first Dodge ever and my first diesel.Can't say enough about how I was treated and what a deal they gave me.Go and talk to Travis I recommend him highly.

No Response

by from Lincolnton, NC |

Sent a request to the dealership to find out if a car listed was still available since I live about an hour away from them. They never responded to my request. I don't plan on looking at their dealership in the future since they didn't find it important enough to reply to me about a simple question by e-mail. Customer service is very important to me and they dropped the ball.

Marion Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM responded to this review

November 28, 2013

I'm sorry no one replied to your email and I'm sure it was not their Intention. We have been going through an ownership change and apologize for any Inconvenience to you. If you would like to give us another chance to make this right we will gladly do so. You can call any day during the week our hours are Monday - Friday 8 Am until 7 Pm and Saturdays from 8 Am until 4 Pm . Or simply shoot us another email and I assure you someone will reply. Thank you and hope to do business with you soon.

manager

by from morganton, NC |

i went to look at a Honda Element. the car was as described in the cars.com ad. the dealership worked with us in every way. it was a great car buying adventure.

Not so Clean

by from Catawba, NC |

I found a used jeep on their website; so I called and ask if the jeep was clean inside and out; I even stated that I am particular about the appearance and cleanliness of a vehicle; I was assured the jeep was spotless inside and out; more than once I may add. after driving for one hour to take a look at the jeep; I was very disappointed; the jeep was not clean; if your idea of muddy water spots on the inside rear view mirror is clean then by all means I understand; there was mud on the visors and inside roof the the jeep; actually there was more dirt on the inside than the outside. Needless to say I did not waste too much time hanging around. The jeep was only one year old; this was not an older vehicle. The salesman was very nice; really did not have the heart to say anything; so I just said that I am not interested and left. Cant speak for everyone; this was my only experience with this dealer.